Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,980 members, 7,852,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Which Country Plays The Complete Football? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Country Plays The Complete Football? (278 Views)

Own A Complete Football Site/app Trade Odds, Betting, Games / President George Weah Plays Against Super Eagles In Liberia Match. Photos / Complete Football Transfers And Done Deals So Far As Of August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Plays The Complete Football? by seyi360(m): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
Been contemplating which of these top footballing nations has the complete package
1. Brazil - The strength of their samba style lies in the midfield and attack. Their defence line cannot be said to be fantastic .

2. Argentina- More like the Brazilians but flavoured with more creative and sneaky midfield.

3 Germany - The technical depth of any German team is second to none. They maintain a tactical discipline from defence to attack

4 Italy - Of these four nations, the Italians in my opinion has the total package. They are known for their legendary defenders like Baresi, Carnavaro etc. They also are known for that midfield magic with the traditional number 10 jersey. Roberto Baggio, Totti, Pirlo, Alexandre Del Piero are some of the Italian midfield maestros. I'm not sure they can boast of having some of the best strikers in the world like Brazil, Argentina and Germany. By and large i think the Italian soccer philosophy is more balanced, complete and stable.

What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Bournemouth 2-1 Highlights (download Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Quarantined In Madeira After His Teammate, Daniele Rugani Test / 'i've Recovered From Coronavirus'- Hudson-odoi Reacts To Reports (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.