Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,112 members, 7,849,468 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Miniflat For Rent At Alasia, Agege Motor Road #400,000.00 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Miniflat For Rent At Alasia, Agege Motor Road #400,000.00 (763 Views)

Brand-new 4 Bedrooms Duplex Terrace At Alasia, By LBS. Ajah. / A 2 & 3 BEDROOM BLOCK OF FLATS @ AGEGE MOTOR ROAD SHOGUNLE OSHODI / 1841sqm Of Land At Agege Motor Road Arena,oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miniflat For Rent At Alasia, Agege Motor Road #400,000.00 by iou: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
A miniflat consisting of 1 living room, 1 bedroom, kitchen, toilet & bathroom, store and a broad verandah in a neatly kept property is available for rent. The property is well secured with a security guard on duty 24 hours. All utilities work well i.e. Power & Water. The property is in an easily accessible location and within short commuting distance of the local and international airports (7minutes drive), 5 minutes from Oshodi, 10 minutes from Ikeja Bus Stop and 5 minutes from Ikeja GRA. The property has four flats and there is adequate parking space for all tenants. Other tenants in the property are young working professionals. The location of the property is Alasia, Agege Motor Road. The rent is #400,000.00 per annum. Contact me for any clarification required- 08022082080.

**I am unable to upload pics on this platform because of a glitch on this platform. Pictures of the property are available on request.
Re: Miniflat For Rent At Alasia, Agege Motor Road #400,000.00 by iou: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
Enquiries still welcome. Pictures are available on request as i am restricted from posting pictures here. Thanks.
iou:
A miniflat consisting of 1 living room, 1 bedroom, kitchen, toilet & bathroom, store and a broad verandah in a neatly kept property is available for rent. The property is well secured with a security guard on duty 24 hours. All utilities work well i.e. Power & Water. The property is in an easily accessible location and within short commuting distance of the local and international airports (7minutes drive), 5 minutes from Oshodi, 10 minutes from Ikeja Bus Stop and 5 minutes from Ikeja GRA. The property has four flats and there is adequate parking space for all tenants. Other tenants in the property are young working professionals. The location of the property is Alasia, Agege Motor Road. The rent is #400,000.00 per annum. Contact me for any clarification required- 08022082080.

**I am unable to upload pics on this platform because of a glitch on this platform. Pictures of the property are available on request.
Re: Miniflat For Rent At Alasia, Agege Motor Road #400,000.00 by iou: 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
Thanks for your interest folks. This property is no longer available, it has now been taken.
iou:
Enquiries still welcome. Pictures are available on request as i am restricted from posting pictures here. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Valiant Foot Ltd / After We Paint The House ,look At The Reality For Our Client / Please I Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.