Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (622777 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Yok2: 7:08am On May 14
CRAZY MOVE BY GME & AMC ON MONDAY AND AFTER MARKET CLOSURE
Let us see if the meme stock frenzy will happen again. It may be a case of high risk high reward.

We should not be suprised if one of the Canabiz, biotech, and penny stocks like HOLO make it to highest gainers list today!!!

For some of us who are risk aversed, we may need to allocate some small capital for this meme stock game, definitely Powell speach will not likely slow down this GME/AMC move, if the real guys that did it before are still involve then we may see more stocks in short squeeze

Wishing all happy investing.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Yok2: 1:15pm On May 14
AGAIN A REMINDER THAT WE NEED TO KEEP OUR STOP LOSS SMALL (MAXIMUM EVER SHOULD BE 25% AND WORST 30%)- WARREN BUFFET & CO HAVE A RATE LIKE THIS AS EXIT

Gain of 100% should exit us, but alas, if you are carrying 90% loss on a stock, that stock gaining 50% everyday for 3 days may not return you back to profit. So, we must just learn to let go and take losses, with 30% max, you can still recover.

So, I do not want to know the name of the stock whether TSLA, MSFT, META etc, fall below 30% and I kick you out of my portfolio, and like skit makers will say: NA MUMU GO LET HIS LOSS GET TO > 90%, IT IS A POINT 9F NO RETURN
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 2:08pm On May 14
Yok2:
AGAIN A REMINDER THAT WE NEED TO KEEP OUR STOP LOSS SMALL (MAXIMUM EVER SHOULD BE 25% AND WORST 30%)- WARREN BUFFET & CO HAVE A RATE LIKE THIS AS EXIT

Gain of 100% should exit us, but alas, if you are carrying 90% loss on a stock, that stock gaining 50% everyday for 3 days may not return you back to profit. So, we must just learn to let go and take losses, with 30% max, you can still recover.

So, I do not want to know the name of the stock whether TSLA, MSFT, META etc, fall below 30% and I kick you out of my portfolio, and like skit makers will say: NA MUMU GO LET HIS LOSS GET TO > 90%, IT IS A POINT 9F NO RETURN

I just kicked out CCL with a 17 percent loss.
Painful but there are other opportunities to make money in the market.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Yok2: 2:56pm On May 14
TODAY FUNDAMENTALS HAS GONE TO SLEEP
I saw good stocks in looser list and stocks without fundamentals gaining, these Reddit forum are powerful and the fact that many of them has become big is a problem for tge large funds to handle!!!

Okay, will I say let the game continue or better still, let tge gambling continue
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 5:05pm On May 14
Yok2:

This affected me greatly last year and part of this year there by giving my profits back to the market. Lesson learnt. As a starter I was holding like Nigeria style of holding stocks for decades
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 11:04am On May 15
Yok2:
TODAY FUNDAMENTALS HAS GONE TO SLEEP
I saw good stocks in looser list and stocks without fundamentals gaining, these Reddit forum are powerful and the fact that many of them has become big is a problem for tge large funds to handle!!!

Okay, will I say let the game continue or better still, let tge gambling continue

Either game or gamble, the most important thing is to share from the cake ooo
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 2:26pm On May 15
Please among Trove, Chaka or Bamboo, which has more number of stocks?!

And which is more suitable for trading Penny's please?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 6:30pm On May 15
aremso:

Either game or gamble, the most important thing is to share from the cake ooo

$ACRV is on my radar...... Watching it, awaiting a perfect entry ......😁
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:06pm On May 16
MARKET LOOKING FORWARD TO A BULLISH DAY
Meme stock seem to be cooling down, today is for heavy weight stocks, so the US stock index will likely be bullish for the day.

For local platform with penny stocks, Trove is good, but note the minimum commission charge. If you want penny stocks foreign brokers are your best bet or you move to forex, where NGN10k will get you started (for this you can DM me)

Let us all have a nice day
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 8:29pm On May 16
yok:
MARKET LOOKING FORWARD TO A BULLISH DAY
Meme stock seem to be cooling down, today is for heavy weight stocks, so the US stock index will likely be bullish for the day.

For local platform with penny stocks, Trove is good, but note the minimum commission charge. If you want penny stocks foreign brokers are your best bet or you move to forex, where NGN10k will get you started (for this you can DM me)

Let us all have a nice day

Yeah.
I've done an indepth analysis and I saw that trove has more stocks than all of them.

Then Bamboo before Chaka.

However, trove comes with an extra cost when trading OTC
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 9:22pm On May 16
KTRA doing +30% AH.

Just two for me

Myself+foxo+KTRA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 9:25pm On May 16
Lexusgs430:

$ACRV is on my radar...... Watching it, awaiting a perfect entry ......😁

I think it meets one of my criteria but the price not for me yet
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 9:33pm On May 16
For those in KTRA

They have issued more shares which made the OS to rise to 55m from 39m since they said the merger is all stocks inclusion Merger and as I stated before they will do RS and they have actually confirmed this with their filling this week so their RS ratios will be around 20:1 or 35:1 just in my own opinion so they may likely push it to 0.25-0.55 before RS/merger and if all their cancer drugs trial are successful only God knows where it can rise to in the future

DD applies
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 9:46pm On May 16
aremso:

I think it meets one of my criteria but the price not for me yet

That price gan gan .... Me too dey wait am .......πŸ˜‚
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 12:31am On May 17
Lexusgs430:

That price gan gan .... Me too dey wait am .......πŸ˜‚

Wait? I have stocks plenty on my watch list I can't wait for any stock oo once I missed one I jump on another one. That is the beauty of US stocks
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 12:37am On May 17
aremso:

Wait? I have stocks plenty on my watch list I can't wait for any stock oo once I missed one I jump on another one. That is the beauty of US stocks

I am still rebalancing, but using bombastic side eye to watch it ......
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by SetrakusRa(m): 1:13am On May 17
Lexusgs430:
Like penboy, nah small money I put too ....... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

what app is this?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 1:37am On May 17
Lexusgs430:

I am still rebalancing, but using bombastic side eye to watch it ......

One of my watch list did 500% from the time of watching it. SINT from 0.03-0.21
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 1:58am On May 17
SetrakusRa:

what app is this?

T212....

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 3:20am On May 17
aremso:

One of my watch list did 500% from the time of watching it. SINT from 0.03-0.21

Imagine buying this at $294.00...... 🀣

It dropped from heaven, back to earth...... πŸ˜‡
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 9:31am On May 17
Lexusgs430:

Imagine buying this at $294.00...... 🀣

It dropped from heaven, back to earth...... πŸ˜‡

That is why I have to go and re strategise to choose my battles according to my arsenalsπŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by skywolf28(m): 6:53pm On May 17
Any platform available for Nigerians that offers day trading?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 3:46am On May 18
What position would you rather be .........😁

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:17am On May 18
Lexusgs430:
What position would you rather be .........😁

Mad oo
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 7:35am On May 18
aremso:

Mad oo

They always say....... Buy the dip...... Till you fall deep in....... πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 10:46am On May 18
One of my watch list candidates BNED sparked +240% yesterday but closed +143%. But I will still not add new position again still following my strategies make I see if I will grow my small money to $100k with time, holding my FOXO and KTRA. Both added 9% to my portfolio on Thursday but collected back 4% yesterday. Both of them must vomit 50k with my smalli money πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 10:53am On May 18
Lexusgs430:

They always say....... Buy the dip...... Till you fall deep in....... πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

That is why I have price levels for all my buying and I have them listed so I watch their price support and resistance over sometime by then I would have identified very strong support level, even if it will go down it will not be like it will mess up my portfolio anyhow with huge massive loss cos of buying high and with slightest pull up it will quickly turn green and with great push the gain will be massive. My FOXO and KTRA was giving me almost 500$ gain on my small money yesterday before they turned red.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 10:57am On May 18
Have learnt and still learning in this market. Never buy stock if it spiking if u are not in it already lest you turned bag holders or praying they pump it again and buy those with potential catalyst
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 10:41pm On May 19
aremso:

Mad oo

The initial prices were derived after reverse stock spilts o.
Didn't mean it traded at the 15K price.

But yes, holders are in deep shit already.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 10:42pm On May 19
aremso:
One of my watch list candidates BNED sparked +240% yesterday but closed +143%. But I will still not add new position again still following my strategies make I see if I will grow my small money to $100k with time, holding my FOXO and KTRA. Both added 9% to my portfolio on Thursday but collected back 4% yesterday. Both of them must vomit 50k with my smalli money πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Eiiii...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.