Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,652 members, 7,851,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

Dealing With All Men Of God (modified) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dealing With All Men Of God (modified) (316 Views)

Pastor Veronica : God Sent Me To Sleep With All Men For Fertility / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) / Why You Must Not Speak Ill Of Men Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With All Men Of God (modified) by davidinchrist(m): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
What Happens When We Start Studying the Scriptures Really Deeply For Ourselves?

Answer: Freedom from the Lies and Bondages of Common Pastors and Churches; it's that Simple!

It's especially important to take God's Word far MORE seriously than that of any man of God, no matter how Holy or 'Prosperous' they are. The Berean Christians are typical examples (Act 17:11).

When we start dealing with our Pastors/Prophets/Bishops/Rev. Fathers/etc of today like the Bereans dealt with Paul and other men of God of their time, then so much of Pastor/Church-themed Lies and Traditions would be terribly EXPOSED.

People will now start believing in the true Gospel of the Real Jesus, not the fake or diluted---Sugarcoated ones anymore.

Just to mention a few, by faith people will start believing:

1. It's possible to Sin No More, and we must press on to perfection as the Father is Perfect. John 5:14, Philip. 3:13-18, 1 John 3:8, 5:18

2. God wants the 100% of your Life; FORGET YOUR 10%, TITHE! Which was OLD covenant, in the new covenant you GIVE cheerfully: whether it's like 2% (or 95%) as that widow, or 8%, or 10% or 70%, etc...

Jesus and his apostles taught Giving Not Tithing.

In Matthew 23:23, Jesus was talking to the Pharisees (Religious hypocrites) not his disciples. Are you a Pharisee or a Disciple?
Pharisees = Tithe
Disciple/Follower of Jesus = Give Cheerfully.
Luke 6:38, Matthew 22:37, 2 Cor. 9:7

3. Rejoicing in Jesus always; doesn't matter whether it's Pandemic days, my Birthday, Xmas day, Sunday, Food day, Bad day, etcetera.
Philip. 4:4, Col. 2:16-18

4. The Tribulation will come before the Rapture takes place, not the other way round!
Matthew chap. 24; Luke chap 17 and 21; Mark chap 13

5. Hell is Real, and the only way to eternal life is becoming a disciple of Jesus. Matthew 5:29

6. If you love Money, the Honour of Men and the World in general, you can't Love and Please God. Luke 16:13

7. Love your Enemies, and if you don't forgive others, God won't forgive you either, even if you fast and roar in prayers everyday. Mathew 5:44

8.All must Repent of Sin/Worldliness (be Born Again), and obey Jesus (according to the book of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) to be saved from Damnation of Hell.

9. And so on... These are just some of them, Jesus and his Church have got nothing in common with the World.

Well, I'd like to thank God for you if you've got a Local Church or Pastor/Preacher that preaches strictly by the Holy Spirit with the scriptures.

NOT all these Prosperity or Money-centered, unchrist-like, Clubby Ministries with fake Spirits, Gospels and jesus(es).

Yes! They are Clubs, just like there are football clubs. Not true Churches which are terribly Scarce.

We need to humble ourselves, study the scriptures and Obey Jesus' Words from the heart in order to have Eternal Life, and Escape eternal Damnation in Hell.

Titus 1:16 KJV
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him , being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Mark 12:24
24 Jesus replied, “Your mistake is that you don’t know the Scriptures, and you don’t know the power of God.

NLT
15 They have wandered off the right road and followed the footsteps of Balaam son of Beor, who loved to earn Money by DOING WRONG.
2 Peter 2:15

19 They promise freedom, but they themselves are slaves of SIN and corruption. For you are a SLAVE to whatever controls you.
2 Peter 2:19

May Jesus Bless You

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dealing With All Men Of God (modified) by Ladylite: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
davidinchrist:
What Happens When We Start Studying the Scriptures really Deeply For Ourselves?
Answer: Freedom from the Lies and bondage of Common Pastors and Churches; it's that Simple!
It's very very important to take God's Word more seriously than that of any man of God, no matter how holy or 'prosperous' they are. The Berean Christians are typical examples (Act 17:11).
When we start dealing with our pastors/prophets of today like the Bereans dealt with Paul and other men of God of their time, then so much of Pastor/Church-themed lies would be terribly exposed; people will now start believing in the true Gospel of the Real Jesus, not the fake or diluted: sugar coated one anymore.
Just to mention a few, by faith, people will start believing:
1. It's possible to Sin No More, and we must press on to perfection as the Father is Perfect. John 5:14, Philip. 3:13-18, 1 John 3:8, 5:18
2. God wants the 100% of your Life; FORGET YOUR 10%, TITHE! Which was OLD covenant, in the new covenant you give cheerfully: whether it's like 2% (or 95%) as that widow, or 8%, or 10% or 90%... Matthew 22:37, 2 Cor. 9:7
3. Rejoicing in Jesus always; doesn't matter whether it's my Birthday, Xmas day, Sunday, Food day, Bad day, etcetera. Philip. 4:4, Col. 2:16-18
4. The Tribulation will come before the Rapture takes place, not the other way round! Matthew chap. 24
5. Hell is Real, and the only way to eternal life is becoming a disciple of Jesus. Matthew 5:29
6. If you love money and the world, you can't love God. Luke 16:13
7. Love your enemies, and if you don't forgive others, God won't forgive you, even if you fast and roar in prayers everyday. Mathew 5:44
8.All must Repent of Sin/Worldliness (be born again), and obey Jesus (the book of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) to be saved from damnation of hell.
9. And so on... These are just some of them, Jesus and his Church have got nothing in common with the world.
Well, I'd like to thank God for you if you've got a church or pastor that preaches strictly by the Holy Spirit with the scriptures. NOT all these prosperity or money-centered, unchrist-like Healing/Miracle/
Deliverance/Praise and Worship Clubby Ministries with fake spirits, gospels and jesus'. Yes! They are Clubs, just like there are football clubs; not Churches which are very very scarce.
24 Jesus replied, “Your mistake is that you don’t know the Scriptures, and you don’t know the power of God.
May Jesus Give Us Light in All...

You are correct in many ways but even you do not know the FULL truth.

The reason why people will continue to pay tithe or first fruit or sow 'dangerous' $€£ds is simply because there are life changing results.... The pharisees and saducees taught many things too but when Jesus came, he had an advantage over them.... He could do major dumbfounding miracles that they could not Do.

The gospel is not in words or too much grammar and explanations BUT in the demonstration of power.

Your truth is not complete if you can't compete with the results that are required.... No one will follow what can't help them. Knowledge puffs up.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With All Men Of God (modified) by davidinchrist(m): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
@Ladylite *No. 1 says 'sin no more' and 'pressing on to perfection': that's enough to tell that I certainly don't believe I know all or perfect.
About Tithing and all: well, I think the most important thing is that we get God's grace to understand the difference between the old covenant and the New covenant. I do read old testament; but with the spirit of the new. One problem is we can't possibly enter God's kingdom with the old covenant, as Jesus made it clear to the Pharisees.
You might as well see some of those verses if possible.
May Jesus Bless You.
Re: Dealing With All Men Of God (modified) by davidinchrist(m): 10:52am On May 01, 2020
Mark 7:7 KJV

Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Re: Dealing With All Men Of God (modified) by gobuchinny: 11:05am On May 01, 2020
davidinchrist:
What Happens When We Start Studying the Scriptures really Deeply For Ourselves?

Answer: Freedom from the Lies and bondage of Common Pastors and Churches; it's that Simple!

It's very very important to take God's Word more seriously than that of any man of God, no matter how holy or 'prosperous' they are. The Berean Christians are typical examples (Act 17:11).

When we start dealing with our pastors/prophets/bishops/etc of today like the Bereans dealt with Paul and other men of God of their time, then so much of Pastor/Church-themed lies and traditions would be terribly exposed. People will now start believing in the true Gospel of the Real Jesus, not the fake or diluted: sugar coated one anymore.

Just to mention a few, by faith people will start believing:

2. God wants the 100% of your Life; FORGET YOUR 10%, TITHE! Which was OLD covenant, in the new covenant you give cheerfully: whether it's like 2% (or 95%) as that widow, or 8%, or 10% or 90%... Matthew 22:37, 2 Cor. 9:7

3. Rejoicing in Jesus always; doesn't matter whether it's my Birthday, Xmas day, Sunday, Food day, Bad day, etcetera. Philip. 4:4, Col. 2:16-18

4. The Tribulation will come before the Rapture takes place, not the other way round! Matthew chap. 24

6. If you love money and the world, you can't love God. Luke 16:13

7. Love your enemies, and if you don't forgive others, God won't forgive you, even if you fast and roar in prayers everyday. Mathew 5:44
8.All must Repent of Sin/Worldliness (be born again), and obey Jesus (the book of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) to be saved from damnation of hell.

9. And so on... These are just some of them, Jesus and his Church have got nothing in common with the world.

Well, I'd like to thank God for you if you've got a local church or pastor/preacher that preaches strictly by the Holy Spirit with the scriptures. NOT all these prosperity or money-centered, unchrist-like Healing/Miracle/
Deliverance/Praise and Worship---Clubby Ministries with fake spirits, gospels and jesus'. Yes! They are Clubs, just like there are football clubs; not Churches which are terribly scarce.

Titus 1:16 KJV
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him , being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

May Jesus Give Us Light in All...

I am so excited to know that we still have true beleivers. Indeed Yashua Hamashiach has reserve a remnant for this last and evil days. The whole world lies in darkness including the so called 'church' which is really the synagogue of satan. They have replaced the doctrines of the gospel with doctrines of demons and have compared spiritual and holy things with carnal and earthly things.

Personally I haven't stepped foot into these shrines you called church for almost a year because I haven't found one yet that preaches the truth.

Do you stay in lagos?
Re: Dealing With All Men Of God (modified) by davidinchrist(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2020
gobuchinny:

I am so excited to know that we still have true beleivers. Indeed Yashua Hamashiach has reserve a remnant for this last and evil days. The whole world lies in darkness including the so called 'church' which is really the synagogue of satan. They have replaced the doctrines of the gospel with doctrines of demons and have compared spiritual and holy things with carnal and earthly things.

Personally I haven't stepped foot into these shrines you called church for almost a year because I haven't found one yet that preaches the truth.

Do you stay in lagos?

...in Ekiti, as of now. Thanks.

Peace with you.
Re: Dealing With All Men Of God (modified) by davidinchrist(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2020
Matthew 24:11-12 KJV
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

[12] And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

1 John 4:1 KJV
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Revelation 20:10 KJV
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are , and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Peace with you.
Re: Dealing With All Men Of God (modified) by davidinchrist(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2020
NLT
11 And the people of Berea were more open-minded than those in Thessalonica, and they listened eagerly to Paul’s message. They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth.
Acts 17:11

(1) (Reply)

Why Did You Leave Your Former Church? / Fear Not, Continue Believing In Jesus Christ Crucified / I Knew Someone Will Blame God For Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.