Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? (28967 Views)

Share Your Experience With Getting Your Tooth Removed. / Re:How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem( Graphic Photos) / Pls I Am Desperate Need Of Solutions To My Tooth Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by deavicky(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Afodot0022:
I remember when i was still little. i had a very bad tooth issue. The teeth was decaying and having a deep hole in it. The pain was hell, to cut story short, men on a faithful day when i couldn't bear this pain, i just vex look for fork, i place the hook in between the teeth, omo na so i drill this teeth remove am at once. the pains i felt at that time was like hell fire in Nigeria under buhari regime.Though i really felt better after the surgery by my own self.
Secondly, Pls i have another teeth issue recently. I was eating this stubborn chicken bone and with force , the bone shift my wisdom teeth and create this space in between my tooth. even since, have been feeling pains anytime i eat and i noticed food particles hide in between. pls who have a solution to this cos ever since then, i cant eat well. thanks.
for u get "sensodyne deep healing". Brush morning and night. After one week call me for a cold bear. Like I said before Budweiser.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by olarufai(m): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
I used paracetamol tablet when I have my tooth ache
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Bbbwings: 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
Funkybabee:
Go and buy cowbell 30 30 sachet..

Be pouring it over the affected tooth's..do it for 1 week let see how it goes
Seriously.. sad sad
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
I went to tradefair and bought a pack of toothpaste called Olive by Classic Soap I would recommend you go next time since then my teeth just dey shine

1 Like

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Funkybabee(f): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bbbwings:

Seriously.. sad sad

Yes nah
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Idrysbaba: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
Suffering from TOOTHACHE
Don't go and remove it because it will still come back and it is a waste of money and time

What you are suffering is what is called Tooth Pain/ Chronic TOOTHACHE problem.. It is not to take lightly because it is very painful.

To the Glory forever, I'm an Herbal Dentist and my area of speciality is TOOTHACHE/ Tooth Pain.

The only means to permanent cure any forms of Tooth Pain is to apply TOOTHACHE HERBAL CURE. � confirmed with no side effects.

You can reach out to via email idrys230@gmail.com or calling or Whatsapp , 07037953453

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
The last toothache i had honestly cnt wish it on my enemy self luck me na during christmas break so i was in the village na one local man help me with some herb i missed with hot gin plus another stick he gave me 2 be chewing just 2days after toothache disappear, something i was wasting money on drug each nite i cnt sleep without painkillers and i foolishly wakeup during the nite my own don end be that.... Chai dat toothache pls ooo never u visit me again

1 Like

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by balominer: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
just use sensodyne. buy from ShopRite. use it in the morning and at night.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by taytee(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ok
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Dulcinea(f): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
I terribly suffered from tooth aches years ago which defied both modern and traditional medications.

There was a time I couldn't eat, sleep or do anything else but cry. Dad had to take me to the dentist after a long night of suffering. The premolar had a hole, brownish from decay and cracked. The dentist set to work to remove it, after the injections he uprooted it and that was the day I got myself again. Before long the pain was gone and I could enjoy my meat, fries and other meals I couldn't eat before then.

A year or two later, I developed another toothache, this time at the up. I took painkillers and it didn't stop, I just jejely went to the dentist and had it removed.

To avoid developing another one, I stopped eating some certain food and dropped some habits. I avoid eating fried plantains, taking cold drinks, chewing gum, chocolates, hard snacks and anything too sugary

But.....I cannot stop chewing fried meat (one thing must kee a man) grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Miccoli: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
It rely pained me hearing educated folks talk as if school went through them.

If you have tooth ache bro, those powders, concursions or liquid solutions they are all taking about won't help you man.
Pls, see a Good Dentist and he will take very good care of you..

Though dental treatment is actually quite expensive but it's the only way to your tooth problem.

You don't have to extract your tooth, a Dentist can root-fill your tooth for you, provided you can afford to pay for the service and also be ready to keep to his Instructions..

Tooth pain is actually something no one pray for but doing the right thing by visiting your Dentist is your only solution.

Pls, when I say see a Dentist, I don't mean quacks or those other people disguizing to be a dentist when they are not. I mean a practising Dentist.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Tonyblinky(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
original kaikai (ogogoro) has always been my therapy,I mean Original one...pour in your mouth and allow to stay for about 10 mins before you throw out... repeat for about a week...mind U it hurts alot but it works like magic.
I once visited a dentist in 2013 who told me he would remove two of my teeth,but forward today my 32 is still complete thanks to kaikai.
mind U afterwards practice dental hygiene by brushing at least twice a day.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by toprealman: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ramanto:
I have been experiencing a recurring toothache over the last five years. It seems to defy all medications, nothing I haven't done. I have even removed a tooth before now, yet the pain reappeared in two teeth again. I don't want to remove a tooth again. What can I do please?

Please move this to the front page. Others will need to gain from this, toothache seems to be a common problem in Nigeria.
Amongst other tips get OralB- prohealth
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Tookool(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pepsodent helped me alot .....I used to underate that paste alot until my gf recommended it for me
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by bereavedheart: 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
moscobabs:
I have been nursing my own for over 20yrs now, my front teeth broke when I was 10 and it has been disturbing me since then and I don't want to remove it, it has even turned to black now

You could have saved the tooth before it turned black.This can lead to very serious problems.Pls go to the dentist asap,the pain isn't worth it.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by pocohantas(f): 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
I had the damn tooth removed. Been 4 years now, one of the best decisions of my life. I wonder why it took me so long to make up my mind.

See a dentist and you'll be advised on the best option.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by fof1: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ramanto:
I have been experiencing a recurring toothache over the last five years. It seems to defy all medications, nothing I haven't done. I have even removed a tooth before now, yet the pain reappeared in two teeth again. I don't want to remove a tooth again. What can I do please?

Please move this to the front page. Others will need to gain from this, toothache seems to be a common problem in Nigeria.

Can U Contact me on 08096165229 WhatsApp No. So I Share with You, a Scientifically Modulated Supplement for Ur Cure,Pls?
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Beey(f): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ramanto:

My teeth gave me hell towards the beginning of last year.I pulled out four wisdom teeth but the front teeth, I had root canal done.I don’t know how much it costs in Nigeria but I can assure you that root canal is a miracle worker

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by cashtips(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ramanto:

My name is Idowu Adebowale Akano my phone No is 08095149164 i can give you holistic treatment that will solf your tooth challenges within a week am owner of Bowakhem Nigeria Enterprises 34 Boladale street Oshodi
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by SpartanKing: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
Dupepython:
Never really experienced any but I think sensodyne will do
"No experience" means "No comment"
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by aaking(m): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ramanto:

I don't know what they it in English but locallly we call it kaphora small & white flatted substance. Mix it with water then use to giggle your mouth
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bbbwings:

Yes they sooth the pain, but the underlying problem is never resolved.

Have you tried this before sir? pls just do this for 2 days and come back..
100 has solved many problems bro...
I so confident about this simple remedy..
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by 12345baba(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
I pulled the damn tooth immediately and returned to normalcy
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Daddybee: 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
You may find this weird but it works. Get traditional black soap and mix with good local snuff (taba). I have been using it to brush my teeth over 5 years now. If you know what I went through before discovering you will try it.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Judolisco(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ramanto:

baba Jst take a step of faith and go and remove it.. Mine disturbed me for almost 7 yrs....
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by kibraaminase(m): 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Put some quantity salt inside a little petrol, hold it in your mouth for some minutes. Note:Don't move close to fire

1 Like

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by UrVillagePpl: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Hmmmm
Teeth abi tooth problem na very bad problem
I never experience am sha

But nor pray make you or anybody close to you experience am
Nobody go sleep for that house
Especially if na small pikin

He do one of my relatives. And na small pikin
We nor dey sleep for night

Na remove we remove am

Every thing the do ur relative ooo. E be like say ur relative pass Extended family o grin cheesy.

If I create thread na talk say I fall inside gutter.
U go comment say ur relative dun fall for that gutter before. grin grin grin
Damnn nigga take it easy abeg
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Madlov3: 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by DonnyE(m): 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
Walk into a standard pharmacy and get "Touch and go" it's in a little red bottle. About 500 or 1k then. It worked immediately for me.. For me that's the best
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by eodavids(m): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Buy and use SENSODINE TOOTH PASTE.

It is very potent in early treatment of teeth problems
especially when used morning & evening.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? / Nnamdi Obasi Is Dead! Son Of IMSU VC Dies After Surgery In Owerri Hospital / Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.