Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Need Article And Content Writers - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Need Article And Content Writers (770 Views)

I Will Write Plagiarism Free Article And Deliver Fast / Do You Need Article Writers For Your Projects? / I Need Article Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Article And Content Writers by Nt777: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
I am in need of a writer that is well vast in beauty and wellness niche. You are required to write/rewrite on topics i will provide. Your writing has to be engaging and interesting.

Attach a sample of your work and i will get intouch with only the ones with quality work.

EDITED:
I have gotten a writer. Thank you all.
Re: I Need Article And Content Writers by americans(m): 9:49am On Feb 05, 2020
Nt777:
I am in need of a writer that is well vast in beauty and wellness niche. You are required to write/rewrite on topics i will provide. Your writing has to be engaging and interesting.

Attach a sample of your work and i will get intouch with only the ones with quality work.
nannmash@gmail.com

N 2/word

Send copy and paste work and you only waste your time.

Ripper.. Why creating new moniker to post this. You should use your old moniker.
Re: I Need Article And Content Writers by Nt777: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2020
Thank you to all that sent in their emails.

But I'm still in need of a content writer that understands how to write in a relatable manner,able to pass the right message across and not too formal please.

An indept knowledge of your subject is extremely important. No shallow content!

Thank you
Re: I Need Article And Content Writers by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nt777:

But I'm still in need of a content writer that understands how to write in a relatable manner,able to pass the right message across and not too formal please.

Thank you

You still need writers?
Re: I Need Article And Content Writers by Eshalwrites: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
+2349030109839
Re: I Need Article And Content Writers by Mariana20: 2:12am On Feb 15, 2020
Nt777:

Thank you

Kindly DM and let's talk please https:///+2348105700714

(1) (Reply)

Please Read And Rate: / Article / How To Write Perfect Product Review Articles : By Amechi Okoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.