Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift (63459 Views)

Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) / Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by Matrixluv: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
It's ugly looking, I can't even go for it for 5h
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by mbahfrankuc(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
d watch self no fine
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by Herbiedemmy(m): 3:34am On Feb 06, 2020
Some persons get it wrong, on how to woo or ask ladies out. This shouldn’t be something difficult to go about, it only needs to apply simple logic, ways and strategy, to ask that dream lady to become your lover, your life partner. The best way to get a woman to be your love you need to be sincere, romantic and creative, trustworthy and so on.

Let’s look at different significance and dynamic way to woo a lady.

Be Sincere
Always be sincere to her, this can actually, make her believe and trust you once you are sincere with her. Ladies love does that doesn’t lie, once you start cooking lies, she will definitely hate you, for being a liar. This could actually, lead to have a change of mind towards you.

It will affect her physically and emotionally. Perhaps, she will come up with different kind of thought, hope this guy will not betray my trust and the opportunity am about to grant. Let’s be sincere and truthful in other to have a smooth relationship at the end. Read more
https:///2Ox2eXF
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by walex2(m): 4:41am On Feb 06, 2020
sodiqapril:
6m on a watch...let me just see ₦800k...I'll buy a direct image printer and I'll never taste poverty again in my life..this life ain't fear but we move...God let your blessings locate me today
he can afford it but dont believe all these their updates, showbiz is about lies and show off
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by Subonbon(m): 4:54am On Feb 06, 2020
Roon9:
Hmmm.... Anything davido claims to do for Chioma is always 80% audio. Baba mekwee jor
na so all na format...
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by Subonbon(m): 4:55am On Feb 06, 2020
Ask4bigneyo:
Lavish Spending while some are dying of hunger
my brother no be lie!!
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by Contumely: 5:36am On Feb 06, 2020
sodiqapril:
6m on a watch...let me just see ₦800k...I'll buy a direct image printer and I'll never taste poverty again in my life..this life ain't fear but we move...God let your blessings locate me today
Is it that lucrative?
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by Gabson001(m): 6:34am On Feb 06, 2020
which kind life I come like this
6milla for one wristwatch
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by Skmoda360(m): 7:03am On Feb 06, 2020
grafixdon:

I'm 100% sure you've never counted 1m before.
800k can't make you rich in this present Nigeria
You can insult me for all I care........you don't even know me but you are talking trash.... cheesy
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:59am On Feb 06, 2020
cococandy:
Ehn shut up and thank you.

E pain am die!
Thank God it entered your bone marrow!
Only wicked witches endorse what they can't do for others.
Mad man sweet to watch for market but nobody want make she or any member of her family run mad.

Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by jimakeabi: 8:14am On Feb 06, 2020
wetin concern me, if e like make e buy her a watch that worth nigeria budget mtcheeew
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by Igetmyown247: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2020
It’s fake, same way he rented Porsche for her birthday. Anything for the gram, I don’t know why Nigerians fall for the lies.
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by grafixdon: 8:59am On Feb 06, 2020
Skmoda360:

You can insult me for all I care........you don't even know me but you are talking trash.... cheesy

I don't need to know u. Your reasoning and mentality is wacky
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by Alamin40(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2020
keep buying david and make her richer than you.
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by Skmoda360(m): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2020
grafixdon:

I don't need to know u. Your reasoning and mentality is wacky
Ok sir.....kwatinue.
Lemme now ask you this question.......
How many people in this country have access to loans without heavy interest that will chase them away?

The poverty level in the country is alarming and you know that (800k) the dude is talking about is quite ok to start a business in an environment other than Lagos and it will grow over time.....because you are doing fine and have enough to spend does not mean everybody is the same.....I just have to shove my anger this morning....I would have finish you ehn..just thank your star I'm in a good mood....do you think I'm talking on my behalf, I'm only generalising...
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by boganjayam: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2020
Picture Quality is very much important. Choosing a wise printer is a good idea here are some examples.
canon setup us
samsung driver us
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by mrsfavour(f): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

the else is "she's a hoe" so the yoruba demon will keep forking her till she runs by herself. we don't marry hoes.
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by mrsfavour(f): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
Enwhen:

Don't be jealous , I pray God provides ur own Davido... 6m is not enough for my wedding let alone Almighty OBO, my elder brothers friends alone can drink eat 15m, .....for Davido, he will spend more Dan a billion, things are expensive now, and OBO has taste, like ten years back, Julius Agwu spent close to 200m for his wedding .... Davido's brother hosting his wedding in Dubai , is more than a billion naira, what about Tubaba ??

God will give u ur own soon!....Amen!!
Amen. But if chioma is your sister I hope u like as marriage is being delayed yet have a son ?
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
cococandy:
Hehe. Haters are going to quench
Davido has a way with his social media paparazi displaying wealth.
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by mrsfavour(f): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Ladies and wedding is like 5 $ 6
na security nah, marriage is nice to us, Because u men can run away anytime

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by Enwhen(m): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
mrsfavour:
Amen. But if chioma is your sister I hope u like as marriage is being delayed yet have a son ?

What can I do ??, I can't dictate for her even of she is my sister , THERE ARE MANY GIRLS OUT THERE AS SINGLE MOTHER AND SOME NOT ABLE TO GET A FATHER FOR THIER KIDS... This happened as a result of many things... We should wish Dem well by praying for them to make it more legal because Davido has gone to IMO state to see Chiomas people,...the Davido will know will not want a cheap wedding , he has high taste for everything he does, as such, he want a big wedding.... I don't know Chioma before , but she gat my best wishes.... Same to u, u will always have my best wishes and prayers for the best.
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by mrsfavour(f): 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
Enwhen:

What can I do ??, I can't dictate for her even of she is my sister , THERE ARE MANY GIRLS OUT THERE AS SINGLE MOTHER AND SOME NOT ABLE TO GET A FATHER FOR THIER KIDS... This happened as a result of many things... We should wish Dem well by praying for them to make it more legal because Davido has gone to IMO state to see Chiomas people,...the Davido will know will not want a cheap wedding , he has high taste for everything he does, as such, he want a big wedding.... I don't know Chioma before , but she gat my best wishes.... Same to u, u will always have my best wishes and prayers for the best.
oh my God ,thanks . Wish you well too
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by Sodmond(m): 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
Davido Hangout With Chelsea Stars, Tammy Abraham & Tomori

As the English Premier League went on a winter break, Chelsea FC young stars, Tammy Abraham and Fikayo Tomori are seen spending some fun time out of England.

Read more >> https://locaatunes.com/news/davido-hangout-with-chelsea-stars-tammy-abraham-tomori/
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by Enwhen(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
mrsfavour:
oh my God ,thanks . Wish you well too

Uwc...thank u
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by CindyBotuonye(f): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
Don’t mean to derail this thread tho,but if you want to find a better man for yourself,look good first. I mean have a beautiful attractive skin first. Check and follow my signature.Only if you are interested in skincare o. smiley
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by Exodora: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
The same David people want to kill theirselves for their matter abi. Ndi Oso ndi na owe ndi hope they are seeing this na.
Since people can not come and have problem again. Little misunderstanding Jobless Nigerian go carry like say they dey pay them .
Re: Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift by therothan: 7:25am On Feb 13, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. / M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) / Rihanna Slammed For Provocative Interview Magazine Cover As Sexy Nun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.