Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Here Are 6 Reasons Why You Should Apply Pink Lips Balm This February - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Here Are 6 Reasons Why You Should Apply Pink Lips Balm This February (967 Views)

How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain / Pink Lips Balm – Is The Effect Worth The Risk? / How To Prepare Your Own Pink Lips Balm In 5 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 6 Reasons Why You Should Apply Pink Lips Balm This February by Mikel4xrist(m): 10:11am On Feb 05, 2020
Here are 6 reasons why you should apply Pink Lips Balm this February

A lot of conservative people frown on those who use Pink lips. They always complain about how pink other peoples lips arez when secretly they wish they could get it.
But the question is, how useful is it getting Pink lips? Furthermore, how important is a pink lips balm to your health.

There are a lot of pink balm products out there, but not all are safe for use. It's better you use one that has Glycerine, due to the good health benefits of the substance.

Initially, I was against using pink lips until I researched. Ever since then, I've been using a particular Pink lips balm called Leeh Pink Lips Balm.
These were my discoveries after the research
People find it attractive
Apart from a few oversabi individuals who condemn pink lips balm, a lot of people find it attractive.
In a research conducted by Punch Newspaper, 100% of the people interviewed confirmed that pink lips are very attractive.

This isn't only about sex. It's very easy to get business and favor when you're attractive(research from Business Insider). With the right pink lips ointment, you can be on the way to a life of attractive and favor.

It Battles Dry Lips
The major substance used in making pink lips balm(glycerine) battles dry lips.

Dry lips is mostly an effect of environmental factors and can lead to pigmentation. Applying Pink Lips Balm on it and send you forward like never before.

Prevents Irritation
According to NDTV, Having dry itchy lips lead to extreme irritation. This can also lead to a high level of itchiness and create a lot of problems for you.

Using Glycerine pink lips balm helps solve problem, without you even realising that a problem was solved. It keeps your lips hydrated all day long.

Gives you Soft and Pink Lips
Looking to get pink lips? Then glycerine gifts you this magical touch. You get a soft, moisturised and cute pink lips.

Remember I said it earlier on, that people of both sexes find it attractive. Why not get more pretty and look finer now?

Start applying Glycerine Pink Lips Balm like Leeh's Pink Lips and see a huge change.

Removes Dead Skin Cells
Applying Glycerine not only battles bleeding, but it also removes dead cells.

If you notice that your lips are peeling easily especially during harmattan, or your lips even break, then you obviously need this.
It helps you remove every dry skin cell you might be encountering at the moment. It also reduces bleeding of lips.

Stops Flaking and Makes your lips healthier
When using products like Leeh's Pink lips balm and a host of other glycerine products, be rest assured that there is nothing to be skeptical about.

Glycerine stops lips from flaking. It reduces the chances of you bleeding during harmattan or having peeling lips. You know that the lips are very sensitive so you need to be more careful with the lips than ever before.

Apply Glycerine to your lips and end the era of lips tyranny. A word is enough for the wise.

Personally, I advise you get Leeh's Pink lips balm. It is not just original, but natural and contains glycerine substance.

Get it on promo price now.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE ON WHATSAPP

https:///2347061083765?text=Hello%2C%20I%20want%20to%20buy%20Leah's%20pink%20lips%20balm

What do you think about this? Feel free to drop a comment in the comment box below. Don't forget to share this post to everyone on your contact list. People need to read this and learn.

Re: Here Are 6 Reasons Why You Should Apply Pink Lips Balm This February by bigt2(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2020
I do this... kiss

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! URINE Test Result Interpretation Needed / Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic / Switzerland Discards Lockdown; Goes For Mass Testing and Fast Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.