Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

'register To Teach For Free On Tutorsfinder.com.ng' - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 'register To Teach For Free On Tutorsfinder.com.ng' (189 Views)

Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants / Teach For Nigeria Scheme (just Like Npower) Recruitment 2020 - #80,000 Salary / Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'register To Teach For Free On Tutorsfinder.com.ng' by mytalentlyng: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2020
Are you a graduate looking for job, waiting to be posted for NYSC service or you need extra side hustle?

The question is, do you have passion to share your knowledge with others? If your answer is yes, then let me introduce you to www.tutorsfinder.com.ng. This site allows you to register for free as a tutor. You will be connected to students who need extra lessons, when the parents or wards agree on your price and time schedule then they will pay before you go for the lessons after the lesson your account will be credited after the site has taken a token as commission. Its new in Nigeria now and it makes sense seriously, instead of just staying idle this will keep you busy and something will be rolling in for you. I was introduced to the platform and when I read there terms and conditions, I see it as the best in Nigeria for now.

The site is www.tutorsfinder.com.ng you will register as a tutor. You can also introduce your friends to it. As I have shared it with you, done be selfish.

Share with a friend! May God bless our hustles. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Get An Online/Freelance Accountant For Your Business For An Affordable Fee / Request For A Stationed Dispatch Rider In Your Office / Rigzone Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.