Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

I Am More Nigerian Than American – Lil Wayne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am More Nigerian Than American – Lil Wayne (1695 Views)

Akon; Wizkid, Psquare & Davido Are Richer Than American Artistes / I Am More Nigerian Than American – Lil Wayne / Pretty Mike Exposes More Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Done Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

I Am More Nigerian Than American – Lil Wayne by EmekaBlue(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
He said, “Shout out to Nigeria, I did my 23 and me ancestry dot com and my shit came back like 53% Nigerian. Yea! Me and my mum need to have a talk (Laughter).”

He also expressed eagerness to visit Nigeria, saying, “I gat to go to Nigeria…I gat to go see that place,”

This is not the first time Lil Wayne has shown an interest to visit Nigeria. Weeks ago, while playing “Never Ever Have I”, he was asked about the one place in the world that he would love to visit and he mentioned Nigeria and Egypt.

This guy seem to like Nigeria even from previous interviews. What do you think?!

READ more-https://punchng.com/i-am-more-nigerian-than-american-lil-wayne/amp/

Re: I Am More Nigerian Than American – Lil Wayne by olajizz01(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
If you get money,Naija is a lovely place to live.

Re: I Am More Nigerian Than American – Lil Wayne by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
This guy made me love rap song back then.

Re: I Am More Nigerian Than American – Lil Wayne by Phenomenal16(f): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
And u r happy or what
Mitcheew abeg shift joor
Re: I Am More Nigerian Than American – Lil Wayne by EmekaBlue(m): 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Phenomenal16:
And u r happy or what
Mitcheew abeg shift joor
grin i'm just posting
Re: I Am More Nigerian Than American – Lil Wayne by PlayerMeji: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Knew his dad back then, his real name was Lijabi Wande Osumare.

He had to shorten it to Lil' Wayne to fit in the crowd
Re: I Am More Nigerian Than American – Lil Wayne by NobleAngell(f): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This guy made me love rap song back then.
Exactly! I used to be obsessed with his songs back in the days.

Re: I Am More Nigerian Than American – Lil Wayne by EmekaBlue(m): 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Knew his dad back then, his real name was Lijabi Wande Osumare.

He had to shorten it to Lil' Wayne to fit in the crowd
Re: I Am More Nigerian Than American – Lil Wayne by Kokaine(m): 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
NobleAngell:
Exactly! I used to be obsessed with his songs back in the days.
hmmm

Wizkid Hails Zlatan, Pocolee Back, Beg For A Room In Their House. VIDEO / Tonto Dikeh In Trouble After Posting A Graphic Photo Of She And Bobrisky / 9ice’s Wife, Olasunkanmi Breaks Silence Following Husband’s Cheating Scandal

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8