Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,856 members, 7,841,227 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Can You Supply Any Of The Following Commodities To Ogun State In Large Quantity? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can You Supply Any Of The Following Commodities To Ogun State In Large Quantity? (464 Views)

I Need The Following Commodities Incase You Have Them / Can You Supply This Type Of Banana Species / The Following Commodities Are Available For Pickup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Supply Any Of The Following Commodities To Ogun State In Large Quantity? by my2chains(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
Can you supply any of the following commodities to Ogun state in large quantity, at the best competitive market price, if yes, kindly signify by commenting the item you have, your location and price; call 08037634216
√ Palm oil
√ Vegetable oil
√ Soy beans
√ Watermelon
√ Eggs
√ Fluted Pumpkin leaf (Ugwu)
√ Peppers (bell, red, tomato, chilli)

please do note am only helping a friend to advertise this

people that deals on all this commodities should contact him directly

thanks

1 Like

Re: Can You Supply Any Of The Following Commodities To Ogun State In Large Quantity? by majilore(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
soyabeans 125k per tonne for delivery. chat me 07030170790 LPO plus bank draft or LPO plus bank guarantee or LPO stamped by bank or court is a must
Re: Can You Supply Any Of The Following Commodities To Ogun State In Large Quantity? by my2chains(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
majilore:
soyabeans 125k per tonne for delivery.
chat me 07030170790
LPO plus bank draft
or
LPO plus bank guarantee
or
LPO stamped by bank or court
is a must

do call the number i have stated here above

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Pomo Business With #3000 / 30 Litre Keg Of Palm Oil For Urgent Sale / Landed Property For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.