Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Surprises Him With A Brand New Mercedes (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Surprises Him With A Brand New Mercedes (video) (472 Views)

KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him / Portable's Girlfriend Surprises Him On Valentines Day (Photos, Video) / Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Surprises Him With A Brand New Mercedes (video) by supremenews: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez surprises him with a brand new Mercedes AMG G63 on his 35th birthday

On Wednesday, Cristiano Ronaldo clocked 35-years-old, and his stunning girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez surprised him with a brand new Mercedes AMG G63 to celebrate him on his special day.

The special moment was caught in a short video, Georgina posted to her Instagram page with the caption: 'Congratulations to the man of my life! What a desire to transport our love in your gift.'

In the video, an unsuspecting Ronaldo was filmed making his way out of Turin's Ristorante Casa Fiore to a group of waiting friends and fans, who sang and greeted him as he walked to his new luxury car from his woman.

The 577 horsepower vehicle is worth £114,336.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPPGgRBIzew

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know 2face Idibia Is Nigeria Most Decorated Music Artist... Read To Find! / I Haven't Seen My Husband In 6 Years Since He Travelled Out. I'm Tired Of Waitin / Keep Good News To Yourself: Fans React As Mercy Aigbe Hints On New Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.