Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Stunning & Romantic 4th Wedding Anniversary Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning & Romantic 4th Wedding Anniversary Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife (1145 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning & Romantic 4th Wedding Anniversary Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife by MsDoris(f): 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
Popular BBNaija Host, Media personality and Lawyer Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and his beautiful wife, Cynthia, are celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary today 6th February 2020.

To celebrate his special day, Ebuka took to his official Instagram page to release a breathtaking photo of himself and wife in black and white, also making mention of the fact that the 4 years married to her has been the best 4 years of his life.

Meanwhile Cynthia also took to her official Instagram page to celebrate their wedding anniversary, sharing some really cute photos of them both from their white wedding.

See more photos here:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/02/ebuka-obi-uchendu-and-wife-cynthia.html

Re: Stunning & Romantic 4th Wedding Anniversary Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife by JasonScoolari: 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
I pray that he won't get evicted or get a strike (like one sanitary pad distributor we know( from the marriage at this early stage....

3 Likes

Re: Stunning & Romantic 4th Wedding Anniversary Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife by NobleAngell(f): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
Happy 4 years anniversary to them. That's quite an achievement considering the rate of divorce these days. I wish them more years together.

1 Like

Re: Stunning & Romantic 4th Wedding Anniversary Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife by kiddkash(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
m
Re: Stunning & Romantic 4th Wedding Anniversary Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife by kiddkash(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
sometimes when i attend wedding, i just imagine what is going through the grooms head
chai! the way i go scatter pesin kpomo tonight ehhnn

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S20 Price Will Blow Your Mind, See Nigeria Price / Wow! Bbnaija Star, Mercy Eke Displays Mesmerizing Curves In Pictures From ‘lambo / Get Flat Tummy And Tiny Waist With Snatchedbyprincess Waist Trainers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.