Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Yesterday's Lesson About Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Yesterday's Lesson About Money (759 Views)

Let's Talk About Money! / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yesterday's Lesson About Money by uprof(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
In these part of the world many people struggle financially to survive.

As a result of the false belief the grow up with,they tend to grow poorer because their hard earned money are being stolen by the rich and the political class.

In my quest to rescue my generation from this industrial age mentality of making money I have found two important lessons of the past that have impacted the financial wellbeing of some people negatively.

You might not agree with me but I'm very sure if you change these two lessons i shared in this less than 5min videos, you will reach your quantum leap of wealth and be financially free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQyU-EeBab4
Re: Yesterday's Lesson About Money by facenglish: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
great one! what you talked about is quite challenging,! I have load of question!
Re: Yesterday's Lesson About Money by uprof(m): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
facenglish:
great one! what you talked about is quite challenging,! I have load of question!

No problem boss!
Re: Yesterday's Lesson About Money by facenglish: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
uprof:

No problem boss!

we stop working hard for money and still make money. is that what you are saying?
Re: Yesterday's Lesson About Money by uprof(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
facenglish:

we stop working hard for money and still make money. is that what you are saying?

When you work hard for money you pay more taxes, that is the implication

(1) (Reply)

l / Paying Investment / Grab This Lifetime Opportunity Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.