Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

How Did Corona Virus Come About? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Did Corona Virus Come About? (573 Views)

Doesn't The Virus Come From China? / Where Did Corona Virus Come From Find Out.... / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Corona Virus Come About? by doncox: 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
The new virus in town has tended to eclipse the dreaded HIV. It's very scary. My question is, how did this virus get born sef? Where has it been since forever or was it cloned? Please those with knowledge of bacteria and virus should tell us more.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 share so knowledgeable sources can enlighten the house.
Re: How Did Corona Virus Come About? by Ladylite: 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
From Toyota Corrona
Re: How Did Corona Virus Come About? by doncox: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ladylite:
From Toyota Corrona
Get serious na. E get as e be o. New virus here and there, where have they been since the days of our forefathers
Re: How Did Corona Virus Come About? by Omo9ja147(m): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
from what I know about the virus, coronavirus is the causative agent of a poultry disease called infectious bronchitis... but what is confusing me is that I remember vividly that we where taught that the virus can not survive outside the body of the host... and I don't know whether it is zoonotic.

1 Like

Re: How Did Corona Virus Come About? by SUPERPACK: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
Corona virus is a family of virus that have been in existence for long causing common cold and SARS. It was considered to be a minor virus but this time around it came with a new strain never seen or known before. Many scientists predicted this new strain but never took it serious. Even Bill gates mentioned same 2 years ago.

1 Like

Re: How Did Corona Virus Come About? by donbachi(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
Eating of bats,rats and lizards..kissing and fvcking animals.
Re: How Did Corona Virus Come About? by doncox: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Corona virus is a family of virus that have been in existence for long causing common cold and SARS. It was considered to be a minor virus but this time around it came with a new strain never seen or known before. Many scientists predicted this new strain but never took it serious. Even Bill gates mentioned same 2 years ago.
Thanks for the input. Helpful
Re: How Did Corona Virus Come About? by doncox: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
Omo9ja147:
from what I know about the virus, coronavirus is the causative agent of a poultry disease called infectious bronchitis... but what is confusing me is that I remember vividly that we where taught that the virus can not survive outside the body of the host... and I don't know whether it is zoonotic.
Thanks for the input. We need to know how it grew resistant and difficult to control. I am thinking that HIv and others could return in harder strains. Is that possible??
Re: How Did Corona Virus Come About? by yanabasee(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
China population was way too much. Somebody wants to indirectly reduce Chinese population to that of US. To mark high competition in development....
Re: How Did Corona Virus Come About? by walosky(m): 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: How Did Corona Virus Come About? by doncox: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
yanabasee:
China population was way too much. Somebody wants to indirectly reduce Chinese population to that of US. To mark high competition in development....
Hmmm. Interesting conspiracy theory. So what did this person do to get the virus? Clone?
Re: How Did Corona Virus Come About? by doncox: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: How Did Corona Virus Come About? by yanabasee(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
doncox:
Hmmm. Interesting conspiracy theory. So what did this person do to get the virus? Clone?

You just have to watch the video....

1 Like

Re: How Did Corona Virus Come About? by doncox: 7:51am On Feb 07, 2020
yanabasee:

You just have to watch the video....
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

HELP! Masturbation Is Taking Over My Life. / Experienced Indian Surgeons Relieving Nigerian With Painless Hemorrhoidectomy / Covid-19 Came Into Nigeria In December 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.