Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

"I Saved My Monthly Allowance To Buy A Keke" Female Corper Tells Her Story - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "I Saved My Monthly Allowance To Buy A Keke" Female Corper Tells Her Story (494 Views)

Corper Somtochukwu Okonkwo Uses 5 Months Allowance To Develop Ogun Village / FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N30,000 / FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Saved My Monthly Allowance To Buy A Keke" Female Corper Tells Her Story by SideView112: 2:12am On Feb 07, 2020
A Facebook user Uwaoma Susan Joseph have inspired alot of Nigerians on how she saved her monthly allawee to buy a keke.

Saving her allawee during service is not really easy in Nigeria because things are really hard.

Sure, she needs money for her well-being food and shelter.

Suzzy is not the type of girl that depends on you for an airtime, data even cloth.

If Some girls can Imitate her hustling spirit i think some of them won't be a Liability.

But thIs female Corper have proved determined, She does deserve some accolades.

Uwaoma Susan Joseph shared the story on facebook

She wrote:

I am not a motivational speaker.

But I want to tell you that if you are determined,whatworks works...

I'll be passing out in few days and yes my NYSC Allaweeeee is what I used to buy this Keke...

I received 19800 and my PPA paid me 20000I was saving and at the end of last month I realized 432,000..

I was doing a side hustle while serving and had no cause to be broke....

I bought this Keke Napep though not brand New and gave to someone for hire purchase..I get not less than 10,000 naira from this Keke in a day..

Am proud to sayI cameI sawI conquered...

NYSC is not scam

Am a proud owner of a Keke

And I have been called for an interview on Monday at an Enterprise...

Share to inspire someone.....
Read more @ https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/bc065057418a509a3e842421d6c94c8c

Re: "I Saved My Monthly Allowance To Buy A Keke" Female Corper Tells Her Story by EmmyCC: 2:55am On Feb 07, 2020
OK.
Re: "I Saved My Monthly Allowance To Buy A Keke" Female Corper Tells Her Story by sathel(m): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
This story looks cooked up...too much curves

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NCCF Ebonyi State Chapter / Certificate Of National Service All Mine By Edet Edem Akpan / Practical Production Process For Body Spray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.