Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit (54381 Views)

Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf / Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook / Madagascar 2-0 Nigeria, Fans Blast Leon Balogun, Players After Goal Blunder(Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by pacespot(m): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2020
Let him also take the hit, since he takes the glory when the team performs well, I support the fans on this, though something is wrong with that Barcelona squad beyond messi level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Topmaike007(m): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2020
mtinfx:
Comments are not from Barca fans

Barca played well yesterday

Bilbao had no shot on target till goal

And their goal keeper was top of his game and made many saves
why your own goal keeper did not save the only goal

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by frankmoney(m): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2020
Lmao it fits him ... When Juventus were knocked out of the league cup Barca fans trolled cr7

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by lawalmovichhhh: 10:23am On Feb 07, 2020
Messi no dey train harder naa....naa only talent he get pass Ronaldo. foolish people......abidal.....ur head is dere.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by frankmoney(m): 10:25am On Feb 07, 2020
DoctorDree:
Rubbish talk all around,it’s no surprise much is expected from the greatest player ever,tell me one player since Messi started football that Scored that much goals and also had that much assists,plus trophy and individual award as well?
Haters gonna hate no matter what,Whatever Barça has become today or the respect La liga is enjoying as a league today comes from Messi supernatural ability,why won’t Juventus stop signing every possible players if Ronaldo can do it alone?
lmao so why did Barca sign griezman , Suarez , Frankie de jong , countinho . If Messi can do it alone .

4 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

No mind them jawe.. Dem forget ni.. grin cheesy
Barcelona will never produce any player with 6 Ballon d'ors and 6 European Golden shoes again!!! Especially if they keep having Presidents like Bartomeu and the stupid boards!!
Kevin Boateng fall on them!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Angelfrost(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2020
Kallmerb:
Most of the comments are from Nigerians so am not surprised..... Nigerians only care about current champion nothing like loyalty

Most Nigerians on social media know nothing about football...

I will just be seeing their comments and wishing they will just collectively shut the fvck up!!! undecided embarassed
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by wisdomkid: 10:33am On Feb 07, 2020
Are you sure it's not Madrid and Ronaldo's fans? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:36am On Feb 07, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
I am not surprise that 99% of the people blasting him are all blacks from Nigeria and Ghana.

People that don't know what it is to work hard in life for the things you want.

Lazy motherforkers with cheap Tecno phones will just go online with cheap data and start insulting Lionel Messi.

People that can never last 30 minutes in a football Field.

This idiots think football is that easy, yet let them organise a community tournament and see them running in the field like jumbing chickens.

Be it Ronaldo or Lionel Messi, this people don't deserve to be criticize at all.

You think it's easy to be at the top for more than 10 years?

Nonsense!!!!!!!
If u want to enjoy football as an entertainment, just watch messy. If u check very well most people that hate messy are from EPL supporters. bcs of many things messy dun do them.
See when I was a football fan then, (chelsea) precisely, I hated messy with passion, but bro I just sat down one day, I watched messy video clip for a whole weekend, mehnnn messy is from another world.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Mistaicey2288: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2020
eni4real:
Barcelona will never produce any player with 6 Ballon d'ors and 6 European Golden shoes again!!! Especially if they keep having Presidents like Bartomeu and the stupid boards!!
Kevin Boateng fall on them!!!

Okay Sir! cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by arodavoo(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2020
No true fans....no loyalty
As long as you can't deliver at the moment.you are considered a failure

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam....I would teach you all of this for a discount price of #1500
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by DEROX: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2020
mtchew bars are idiots stupid pple
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Adakintroy2: 10:46am On Feb 07, 2020
Make he kill himself for baca?

Anyway in the immortal words of Duncan mighty.

"No matter what you do, no be everybody weh go liky you,..even if you be the world best some people DE call you oluku".
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Thonypadua(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2020
[quote author=frankmoney post=86449104]lmao so why did Barca sign griezman , Suarez , Frankie de jong , countinho . If Messi can do it alone, bro waiting dembele do you now?
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by sammyLuvin(m): 10:51am On Feb 07, 2020
Topmaike007:
Madrid tried harder than Barcelona at least we jubilated three times, which one did Barcelona jubilated for yesterday
You mean u jubilated at a score line of 3-1 and even 4-2? I'm even sure the scorers wouldn't have jubilated those two goals, especially when you guys are at home losing to an underdog.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Caustic001: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2020
gosh, they were poor on the night
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Reference(m): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2020
When you make an institution out of an individual this is what you get. I repeat. If monarchies were ultimately successful you will not have democracies today. No one can do it all forever. Messi is aging so Barcelona's fortunes will age with him because the club has decided to place all its eggs in one basket.

My advice to him is to quit when the wonderful memories remain. Soccer is an institution of the now, for the fickle minded. They will not remember his heydays when the inevitable decline starts. The Abidal incident was the first, a shot across the bow. He should expect worse criticism from hence.

Sir Alex saw the inevitable decline but did the wise thing... one more trophy before the roof came tumbling down on Manchester United. Arsene Wenger on the other hand remained into infamy at Arsenal. Need I mention legendary goal keepers who overstayed and became baskets, deadly striker who became laighing stocks...

The degree to which the fallout of pending retirement was felt to fans, the clubs and management was always a factor of how success at the top was managed. And in the case of Barcelona fc. The ultra long term dependency on Lionel Messi will be a huge problem in the furure for the simple reason that his influence streched not only across field, dugout and dressing room but even to the echelons of the board room.... interesting times ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Okay Sir! cheesy lipsrsealed
You seem happy shocked
Are you not a Real Madrid fan??
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Lol.. Make I no talk anything before the ignoramus people come start to talk nonsense again.. Meanwhile, one Player who celebrated his 35th birthday 2 days ago is doing wonders at his club scoring goals in every match played since 2020 began. At a point, total goals only him scored passed the total goals the entire Barcelona scored grin cheesy... But one Oga at his own club doesn't want players to get criticised for performing poorly because he feels he's bigger than his club... We kukuma know who the real Goat is.. grin

Meanwhile, Eni4real coman rescue ya GOAT again ooo... grin cheesy

That oga you're talking about the is scoring mostly penalties
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
amechi213:

That oga you're talking about the is scoring mostly penalties
in Immobile's League too!!!

Weakest defence in Serie A history!!!
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
NORSYK:
Messi is a sadist and very arrogant, he has managed to hide his traits of arrogancy for a while, but recently it's creeping out to the public glare.

Last 3 seasons in UCL, Barcelona fans always blame Valverde Everytime Mr Retirement fails them...

Since Valverde is gone now, they have switched over to Innocent Abidal but we all know that Mr Retirement contribute 80% of the problems

Let's I forget, was any corner taken quickly in their math yesterday night against athletic Bilbao? 

Imagine a C.L.O.W.N that has never in his life cross the shores of Nigeria is claiming to know someone greater than his entire generation combine.

Nigeria is really filled with mad people some of which can still operate phones.

SMH
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by aristocratic5(m): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
Chai
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by braveheartman: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
AT Sport Tips is a new app in the market, they just lunch their app. AT Sport Tips deliver Over 2 odds daily. You can access their predictions via their app. It is only available for android phone users at this time.

We all know, betting is not 100% sure. AT Sport Tips cut the risky of you losing a bet. Many prediction app/website focus on just football games. AT Sport Tips focus on all sports out there and present to you the best game for the day. Most of their prediction on daily have either 4 or 5 games with small odds which will give you a total of over 2 odds daily.

You can download their app via https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emmanuelasedadu.AT_Sport_Tips and view their betting statistics and ask your self if it is worth trying them out.

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by charlesm91(m): 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
uzoma213:
Messi is ranting like this because of that little thing abidal said. it means that if he gets half the criticisms Ronaldo get he would be retiring on a monthly basis
Ronaldo’s hate is only for the strong hearted cos Lord knows if Messi got as much shit from media and all that Ronaldo takes daily, he would’ve retired from ball itself a long time.

5 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Topmaike007(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
sammyLuvin:
You mean u jubilated at a score line of 3-1 and even 4-2? I'm even sure the scorers wouldn't have jubilated those two goals, especially when you guys are at home losing to an underdog.
same way your ship sank in athletic ocean, shame on you, meanwhile I have beaten Sociedad this season and you hardly against them....

Hala Madrid

5 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by sammyLuvin(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
Topmaike007:
same way your ship sank in athletic ocean, shame on you, meanwhile I have beaten Sociedad this season and you hardly against them....

Hala Madrid
I'm only stating the obvious truth. I'm not saying that Barca is doing better though. But to say that Madrid fans celebrated at 3-1 and 4-2 in a game they were playing at home calls for scrutiny.

Abeg download my music track when it's out. It will be my first try on music.

Title: My Juliet

Thanks in advance. One love.
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Memberclub(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
Topmaike007:
Madrid tried harder than Barcelona at least we jubilated three times, which one did Barcelona jubilated for yesterday
Embarrassing comment
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Topmaike007(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
sammyLuvin:
I'm only stating the obvious truth. I'm not saying that Barca is doing better though. But to say that Madrid fans celebrated at 3-1 and 4-2 in a game they were playing at home calls for scrutiny.

Abeg download my music track when it's out. It will be my first try on music.

Title: My Juliet

Thanks in advance. One love.
oya say Hala Madrid before I will download your juliet

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by DSoj(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
Rodondo fans. Bitter lots
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by stchinedu: 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kallmerb:
Most of the comments are from Nigerians so am not surprised..... Nigerians only care about current champion nothing like loyalty

Explicit point
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by OlawaleBammie: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Pavarottii:
I agree n disagree with u... But I will eventually go for the latter... No matter how wrong it was for animal to say what he said... It doesn't give messi a 1% percent right to go public about it... Animal is representing the management here.., messi would av cautioned Wat he said behind closed doors... Just imagine pjanic complaining about Wat nedved said in public... Or pogba complaining about Wat highs said let's say highs was a staff in d management of man u... Or hazard coming out to lash Wat drogba said in public... Its not right..

Lol, Animal indeed... auto corect stuvs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes / Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) / Peter Okoye: Mr P Performs At Dallaji And Oshoala Sports Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.