Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,873 members, 7,855,570 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

What To Choose,what To Choose? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What To Choose,what To Choose? (656 Views)

Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice On Which Phone To Choose / Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die / Help: How To Choose Etisalat Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Choose,what To Choose? by nigerboy24: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2010
I am intrested buyer of the blackberry bold 9780 but unfortunatly i have not been able to find a buyer within lagos so i thought of other options such as the blackberry torch but i don't fully understand how it works soo can anyone that gets to read this pls suggest a seller and their number,e-mail address and website(if they have one) i would be truly grateful and i your own opinion would rather pick the bold or the torch and why

p.s
if you currently own a torch can u pls explain it's features , how it fells in one's hand, what you think about it's touch & type feature , what it fells lyk using it e.t.c

thx and have a very merry christmas smiley grin smiley grin

(1) (Reply)

The Happiest Person Don`t Have The Best Of Everything / Tell Me The Current Prices / 28 Pieces Of Bold 3 For Sale At 35k Per Piece 08165615564

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.