Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle (34973 Views)

Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja / No AC On The Plane Arik Air Put Us - Man Laments / Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by JosephXavier: 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nigeria with re-branding sef
When you fail to re-brand the product to re-brand the name what do you think will be the result?
Ask NEPA, ask Nigeria prison, ask vmobile
Even Dora Akunyiri sef wey talk say Naija no be Nigeria wetin she see when she wan re-brand Nigeria
Am tired of nonsense
Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by Sonoyom(m): 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
It should be named Nigerian Air so that it would be added to Buhari's audio achievement.
Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
na so Arik WAN USE DIE LIKE NIGERIAN AIR,anything APC and BUBU touch hand na die grin

1 Like

Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by backnbeta(f): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
Unfortunately, anything Nigerian government touches dies. By the way, they should just leave it at Arik Air, abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by PHijo(m): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
Air Nigeria, flynigeria.com,9ja Atlantic, aeroNgr.com or 9jaero are better names in my opinion. Nigerian eagle is kind of boring

1 Like

Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by Cyoung4real(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
JasonScoolari:
If you like, wear monkey suit carry am go London, BANANA go still disgrace am.

I swear gon
Shout-out to OJ-j otunba free hoes for ma deck olumba (gboza) grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by larryking540: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
omamush:
OK, but I dunno what to do with this information though
Just swallow it ,,
Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by GamalNasser: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nigerian Eagle again? Who names an airline eagle in the year 2020...well since the failed names Nigeria and eagle have appeared be sure Arik is on its way down
Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by Bramon5432: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
see below
Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by BeiDou: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
post=86457276:
Reading...

Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by Novaccines: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
Wow
Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by meum: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
How much did they spend this time to design the Nigeria Eagle logo?
Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by mbahfrankuc(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Na now

killing

Go
Increase From zero to. .................
Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by COMPAQ(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Putting the word 'Nigeria' in front of the airline is a big mistake. Unfortunately any such named entity dies sooner rather than later.

Nigerian electricity power authority
Nigerian telecommunications
Nigerian national shipping line
Nigeria Airways
Nigerian television authority
Nigeria railways
Nigerian coal company
Nigerian refineries

Need I go on...!
Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Arik is owned by Uzor Kalu?
Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by Enwhen(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
Okuda:
as long as its FG and nigeria airways has some form of association to it, it would fail!

What happened to Arik air ?, Why is the govt taking it over ??, ... I don't understand ?
Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
Orji Uzor Kalu owns Arik air?
Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by CSTR2: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
The minister of aviation is a thief.

He is looking for where he can spend huge money and get kickbacks.

What is wrong with making arik a national carrier and then upgrade it?

2 Likes

Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by CSTR2: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
BetBuilder365:
Arik is owned by Uzor Kalu? Right? The fg just took over the airline and no protest from the eastern blog?
We dont protest for thieves.

Unfortunately, arik air was built with abia state money.
But that is the punishment for electing crooks.

It is not different from when efcc seize the loots of corrupt governors and send it to federal government.

The federal government should take it over.
Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by MikeBetty(m): 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Fly Peace And Be At Peace
Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by obama30: 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
dre11:
.......Uncertainty over airline’s future

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/rebranding-arik-air-to-be-renamed-nigeria-eagle/

the airline has been managing by it owner for years no problem, now that federal government takes over this may be the last time we hear about the airline. from re-branding the name to dashing it to one northerner in the name of privatization. next we hear Mr, Ibrahim was investigating by Efcc for unaccounted Afrik turn Eagle airline $20 billion , ibrahim will appear in court when the investigation completed. next we hear Ibrahim die in German hospital for heart attack, the story will continue until he's son use the same money to become governor and die end up as senator. fraud continuation country
Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by Christian07(m): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
It a good name
Baddest

Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by taneez(f): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
sexiestharam:
What happened to Nigeria worm? Can't it be called Nigeria worm? Everything in Nigeria is called Eagle when we don't even have wings. It should be called Nigeria earthworm.
I

Hahaha...This is wickedness

1 Like

Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by olawonder(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
Won sepe eagle funyin ni undecided
Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by saasala(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
DropsMic:
The way i rushed to see if someone had bought the domain name eh.. I never knew i could type so fast. Unfortunately for me them get sense

The domain was registered in 2013. They most likely will have to pay huge sum to get it.

1 Like

Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by Christian07(m): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
sexiestharam:
What happened to Nigeria worm? Can't it be called Nigeria worm? Everything in Nigeria is called Eagle when we don't even have wings. It should be called Nigeria earthworm.

You sabi talk nonsense you no dey d country
Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by Chirowman(m): 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
Arik air is better than Nigeria eagle ,that name self no dey give us luck.
Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by linearity: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
Will that make them stop delaying flights and out right cancellations?

Arik chop my N60k, booked two tickets to Abuja from Lagos, got there dem don cancel early morning flight, move am to afternoon...since my schedules flexible, I say no problem...waited till afternoon, dem move flight again.

Man vess, go demand for refund, but na lie! Money don enter voice mail, I koko enter Airpeace waka and that was the last time myself or any of my friends who will listen patronized Arik.

They use to be good, especially those days they were plying Lagos-NYC, but they are a mess today.

2 Likes

Re: Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle by OnyesomJ(m): 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Let’s watch and see grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo Sends Back Almajiris From Sokoto – Official / Amaechi Being Searched At Lagos Airport (Photo) / Lagos Blue Line Trains Now Run On Electricity (Videos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.