Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

13-year-old Girl Pregnant For 10-year-old Boyfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13-year-old Girl Pregnant For 10-year-old Boyfriend (1301 Views)

"He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-year-old Girl Pregnant For 10-year-old Boyfriend by cuiz: 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
A 13-year-old pregnant Russian girl who admits that the father of her unborn child is a 10-year-old boy has become popular following news of her pregnancy.

The schoolgirl and mum-to-be is now looking for sponsors so she can become an online influencer. Local media said the girl is trying to monetise her social media accounts and is willing to work with famous brands and sponsors.

According to reports. the teen, who lives in Siberian town Zheleznogorsk, is in her seventh grade while the 10-year-old who is reportedly the boyfriend and father of her child is still in fourth. She was only 13 when she fell pregnant but the girl, who was initially identified as Daria "Dasha" Rubchinskaya but later as Daria "Dasha" Sudnishnikova, has recently turned 14.

Ever since the story of her pregnancy made headlines around the world, Daria has been using her new-found fame to build up a following on social networks. She's been sharing snaps and video clips and has been including the hashtag "Pregnant at 13" on her posts.

Daria's mother Elena reportedly has terminal cancer, but says she is determined to overcome the disease in order to be there for her pregnant daughter.

She said:

"Initially, we thought she had food poisoning, but slowly we started to realise that whatever was happening had nothing to do with her belly. We then bought a pregnancy test and it showed up positive."

Elena said that she never considered making her teen daughter have an abortion because she would be concerned that she would not be able to have children in later life.

Elena also added that, despite her terminal-stage cancer, she plans to stay around as long as possible in order to take care of the baby in the future, adding: "Now I have a reason to live."

Read Here: http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2020/02/07/13-year-old-girl-pregnant-for-10-year-old-boyfriend/

Re: 13-year-old Girl Pregnant For 10-year-old Boyfriend by cuiz: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
OMG! this is surprising
Re: 13-year-old Girl Pregnant For 10-year-old Boyfriend by popsy2(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
I see
Re: 13-year-old Girl Pregnant For 10-year-old Boyfriend by Foodqueen(f): 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
She needs sponsors?

What exactly is she marketing??

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Girl Pregnant For 10-year-old Boyfriend by masterflowx(m): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
10 years old boyfriend, are you kidding me...?

Another man must responsible for that pregnant not the innocent boy abeg...

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Pregnant For 10-year-old Boyfriend by RillJ(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
The complete truth will come out yet!
Re: 13-year-old Girl Pregnant For 10-year-old Boyfriend by Nmezor(f): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hmmmmm, wonders shall never cease
Re: 13-year-old Girl Pregnant For 10-year-old Boyfriend by Sexyliciousbri: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
Fake story

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kid Account / “25 Characteristics Of Loving Men” / I Will Deny My Husband Sex Until He Pays His Debt — Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.