Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Nude Video Leaked Online! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Nude Video Leaked Online! (10679 Views)

Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million / Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend / See The Handsome Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Nude Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Nude Video Leaked Online! by Mandynews(f): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
A popular Kannywood actress, Maryam Booth was allegedly the victim of a nude video leak on Twitter.

In the video, which was shared on Twitter, a lady is seen stand completely naked with while speaking hausa language with the person recording the video.

The 26 years old video was widely shared on Twitter on Friday with so many reactions from fans.

"maryam booth is a lady what if it was her female friend that recorded that video You know girls do that! They get naked in front of each other please let’s be positive let’s not be quick to judge her"

"Just stumbled upon the video of maryam booth. The only things that's surprised me here is the video. Most of our Northern movie actors are Gays while the girls are verified prostitutes. I have seen them with my own eyes. It's not a new things at all."

"Those of you saying MARYAM BOOTH leaked UBA SANI video and he also did same to her how did you know? I can prove y'all the videos is not recorded in the same room."

Source: https://mandynews.com/kannywood-actress-maryam-booth-nude-video-leaked-online/

1 Like

Re: Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Nude Video Leaked Online! by Nbote(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
They are all a bunch of hypocrites who hide behind their religion.. They frown at alcohol but get high with all kinds of pills and mixtures.. Dey claim to kick against prostitutes and immorality but yet burantashi is sold in every nook and cranny.. A visit to any party organized by their young ppl would show u how really depraved dey are

12 Likes

Re: Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Nude Video Leaked Online! by Mateen1000: 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
I have the Full Video
Her breast is Succulent grin

3 Likes

Re: Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Nude Video Leaked Online! by chinchonglee(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
That video was jst 3 seconds long... So how did pple conclude it was her

BTW

The girl in the video looks like her facially.
But skin color says otherwise.
Re: Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Nude Video Leaked Online! by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Boobs or flip-flops?

1 Like

Re: Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Nude Video Leaked Online! by Klemcykul(f): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hypocrites

Re: Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Nude Video Leaked Online! by Mayor38(m): 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
She is doing well grin
Re: Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Nude Video Leaked Online! by Bonebreaker(m): 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mateen1000:
I have the Full Video
Her breast is Succulent grin
Lol you're an idiot

1 Like

Re: Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Nude Video Leaked Online! by Kingrexyl(m): 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
Klemcykul:
Hypocrites
Who be that with big belle
Re: Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Nude Video Leaked Online! by irunoko(m): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
Biko wetin be this? grin

See bele like calabash grin

See leg wey dey fight each other grin

Above all see the oko like burnt spoilt yam grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Most Handsome Korean Actors (pics) / END TIME: Picture Of Young Guys And Girls In The Beach That Has Got People Talki / Tosin Adekeye Revolutionalizing Nigeria's Cyberspace With Estol Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.