Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Peep Here To See My Papa's Coronation As The New Ewusi Of Makun: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Peep Here To See My Papa's Coronation As The New Ewusi Of Makun: (5466 Views)

AY Makun's House Look Like A Club House / Hear Your Mama Hear Your Papa / If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peep Here To See My Papa's Coronation As The New Ewusi Of Makun: by BigShishi(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2007
I give thanks ro God errthang went well, :yes: :angel:people say i look so much like my pops, talk, walk and act like him, not bad when pops is the Oba of the makun kingdom in Sagamu, Ogun state, biggest in Ijebu Remo, and yeah the palace has 25 rooms, plus body guards, drivers, maids, vigilante, plus i get to choose from the most beautiful girls in my home town!! sorry ebella and others, :biggrin:

unOFFICIAL PICS , plenty more, THESE ARE ONLY FROM MA CUZINS CAM, :biggrin:

Welcoming the olori(queen) dance- mums had to stay in Lagos for some days as she was not allowed to hear some particular 'royal drums' and witness certain events)
SUN DUN 'BRONZE' UP MA SKIN, AND I DON LOSE WEIGHT :shakehead:

suits you sir,

we organized a rally, informing all residents bout the coronation, dancing round with a brigade band, getting money mayne, :biggrin: :yes:

The Oba, The Lisa (next in command :biggrinsmiley and the awode,

pops, Akarigbo of remo land and my mums,

2 OLORIS (Mums with one of Akarigbo's wives)

one of many cattle gifts, 13 in all shocked, we nicknamed this one shishi biggs,

u beta hol am well, if dis tin yakata me for fall na die u go fdie,

uneasy lies the head that wears da crown :roflmao:

so sweet, :love:

emmeno, da starved horse :roflmao:

pops and Gbenga Daniel (Gov. of Ogun state), during presentation of the staff of office (opa ase) to my pops,

this girl gat ma royal bead on hmmmm :yes, that is ma sis on the left grinning teeth, :

Traditional dance at the palace,

pops at home receiving guests,

As part of the last traditonal rites before the king is installed, yam is cooked in 9 local pots and they are grabbed by any and everone and broken on the ground before they rae eaten, shocked, should have seen the rampage!!

FUTURE OLORI ?? :biggrin:

Buying palmwine somewhre in Abeokuta

crossing express road just becos of palmie :yes:

walking through the market, situated right opposite from our crib,

foolin ound with pa musa, one of our 'local' guards,

too much guinness stout gat me tepseyyy
Re: Peep Here To See My Papa's Coronation As The New Ewusi Of Makun: by GNature(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2007
Those are some really nice pictures, they reminded me of home.

Thanks for sharing them with us and congratulations, Prince of Makun kingdom.
Re: Peep Here To See My Papa's Coronation As The New Ewusi Of Makun: by BigShishi(m): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2007
know what u mean gnature, no place like home abeg, I was treated like a semi-god, i'm def, goin to relocate to naija in the next 2 yrs,
Re: Peep Here To See My Papa's Coronation As The New Ewusi Of Makun: by chosenbabe(f): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2007
lovely pics

most funniest thing is about the yam shocked
Re: Peep Here To See My Papa's Coronation As The New Ewusi Of Makun: by mukina2: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2007
nice pics cheesy
Re: Peep Here To See My Papa's Coronation As The New Ewusi Of Makun: by busygirl(f): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2007
Hee hee Omo oba. . Now you have a title. cheesy
CONGRATS MAN cool yOUR mum is pweety
Re: Peep Here To See My Papa's Coronation As The New Ewusi Of Makun: by naijacutee(f): 12:07am On Jun 02, 2007
Nice pics - I especially loved the traditional corals. . . , However, I think you are a tad conceited but hey, that's just my opinion. . . .
Re: Peep Here To See My Papa's Coronation As The New Ewusi Of Makun: by cuteass1(f): 12:16am On Jun 02, 2007
Lovely pics . . Big congrats to your dad oo cheesy
Re: Peep Here To See My Papa's Coronation As The New Ewusi Of Makun: by BigShishi(m): 6:23am On Jun 02, 2007
thanks everyone jare, grin,

naijacutee, i no dey conceited, just convinced cheesy wink
Re: Peep Here To See My Papa's Coronation As The New Ewusi Of Makun: by bimpeaka(f): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2007
Pleasant ly surprised! I didnt know the Akinsanyas has any royal lineage, thats great, I saw ur papa (Uncle Shola) and the awode (Bintu) on the day of the parade along Ewusi road looking very royale, I was in sagamu for a business concern. I wish your papa a long term reign as the Ewusi of Makun. I schooled in Sagamu and Tayo ur cousin is my friend.
Re: Peep Here To See My Papa's Coronation As The New Ewusi Of Makun: by Raymand(m): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2007
Sweet pictures man, you should do photography. cool

Plus those babes are hott. smiley
Re: Peep Here To See My Papa's Coronation As The New Ewusi Of Makun: by mrmayor(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2007
Nice Pictures man but the cows aka Nama get Kwashioko cheesy
Re: Peep Here To See My Papa's Coronation As The New Ewusi Of Makun: by BigShishi(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2007
Bimpeaka, thanks very much, i see you know us inside out grin

mrmayor, like my mama said, the cows wee too skinny, thye were gifts , there were also some really big ones sha!!
Re: Peep Here To See My Papa's Coronation As The New Ewusi Of Makun: by OmoEko1(f): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2007
Raymand:

Sweet pictures man, you should do photography. cool

Plus those babes are hott. smiley
Which babes are hot angry angry angry, abi you don't know the defintion of HOT

@TOPIC
cool pics
Re: Peep Here To See My Papa's Coronation As The New Ewusi Of Makun: by OmoEko1(f): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2007
achike:

chineke,the Yoruba's are very ugly.no wonder their men like dating non yoruba women
stupid idiot angry angry angry angry
Re: Peep Here To See My Papa's Coronation As The New Ewusi Of Makun: by malaika(f): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2007
::
Re: Peep Here To See My Papa's Coronation As The New Ewusi Of Makun: by dblock(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2007
Shishi, ma nikker, you'll never cease to surprise me. Aremu Kekere Ilu. Bwuhahahahahahaha. grin

Messiah
Re: Peep Here To See My Papa's Coronation As The New Ewusi Of Makun: by aikmamah1(m): 12:11am On Jun 30, 2007
guy i like that your sis holding the boy in the 2nd picture.
would you loan her to me afterall u still they own me one, u still remeber now
nice pics all through
i am ibo but kinda like ur tradition
Re: Peep Here To See My Papa's Coronation As The New Ewusi Of Makun: by whiteroses(f): 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2009
this is really cool wow

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Single Mother In London Makes Nigeria Proud / Photos: Late Chief Deinde Fernandez Laid To Rest In Brussels, Belgium / Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.