Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

'my Boobs Have Been Sagging So Much Lately’ – Says Chioma Boob Movement Founder - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'my Boobs Have Been Sagging So Much Lately’ – Says Chioma Boob Movement Founder (1796 Views)

The Boob Movement Founder Cries Out As She Poses Topless In New Photo / The Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Flaunts Her Bare Bum In New Sultry Photo / The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'my Boobs Have Been Sagging So Much Lately’ – Says Chioma Boob Movement Founder by 360vibez(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2020
Abby Chioma, the founder of The Boob Movement has taken to Instagram to complain that her breasts are becoming very saggy.

According to her, she doesn’t really feel bad about the changes in her body because they’re a ‘natural gift from the almighty. ‘

Sharing a raunchy photo of herself posing topless, She wrote: ‘We are not meant to be perfect ?? we are meant to be whole.

my boobs have been sagging so much lately and i just keep telling myself it’s okay cause they’re natural – a gift from the almighty.’

See the photos below

https://360vibez.com.ng/my-boobs-have-been-sagging-so-much-lately-says-chioma-boob-movement-founder-cries-out-as-she-poses-topless-in-new-photo/

(1) (Reply)

Poco Lee Posts Heartfelt Tribute To Late Dancer, Kodak(photos) / I Didn’t Work On My Bum, I Only Removed Fat From My Stomach – Nengi / Davido Finally Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.