Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,426 members, 7,850,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Tiwa Savage, I Felt Embarrassed The Moment Banky W, Saw My Nak£dness. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage, I Felt Embarrassed The Moment Banky W, Saw My Nak£dness. (1230 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) / Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video / Tiwa Savage: ‘I Don’t Check Price Tags No More’. Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage, I Felt Embarrassed The Moment Banky W, Saw My Nak£dness. by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 11:42am On Feb 08, 2020
Tiwa Savage popular Nigeria singer, has took to her social media her embarrassing moment which she said it was the very moment Banky W saw her unclothedness.

The Nigeria talented singer said they went for show for the l |aunching of 2baba’s album and she was called to the stage by the MC 5mins before for her turn.

She jump to the stage not knowing that her back was not zipped well and Banky W saw her and he was like oo your whole back is open, at this moment i felt embarrassed because I know fully well that he has seen my unclothedness.

Tiwa Savage never expected that and she see’s it as an insult that’s why she made it loud and clear that it is “her embarrassing moment “.

The Nigeria talented singer said they went for show for the l |aunching of 2baba’s album and she was called to the stage by the MC 5mins before for her turn.

She jump to the stage not knowing that her back was not zipped well and Banky W saw her and he was like oo your whole back is open, at this moment i felt embarrassed because I know fully well that he has seen my unclothedness.

FULL stories:- https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/02/08/bankyw-saw-tiwa-savage-unclothedness/

Lalasticlala

Re: Tiwa Savage, I Felt Embarrassed The Moment Banky W, Saw My Nak£dness. by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2020
Which kind yarn be this
Re: Tiwa Savage, I Felt Embarrassed The Moment Banky W, Saw My Nak£dness. by bluebay(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
Why forcing your story to make a page by duplicating into paragraphs ?
Re: Tiwa Savage, I Felt Embarrassed The Moment Banky W, Saw My Nak£dness. by uchaymart(m): 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
How did you feel when Wizkid saw you dress up the first day

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Dumps Ike For Her New Man, Willie XO, See What You Never Knew About Him / BEAUTIFUL WEDDING And WIFE Of Aki Chinedu Ikedieze / "My World Is Shattered" - Actress Rachael Okonkwo In Tears As She Loses Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.