Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,866 members, 7,841,250 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

BREAKING! Husband, Wife Emerge First Nigerians To Finish Lagos Marathon Race - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING! Husband, Wife Emerge First Nigerians To Finish Lagos Marathon Race (1030 Views)

Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) / Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) / Ethiopian Athlete, Sintayehu Legese Wins Lagos City Marathon Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Husband, Wife Emerge First Nigerians To Finish Lagos Marathon Race by prof2007: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
Emmanuel Gyang and his wife, Deborah Pam, have emerged as the first Nigerians to complete the 42km race at the 2020 Lagos City Marathon. The PUNCH reports that Gyang, who was the fist male Nigerian, finished 33rd overall with a time of 2:25.30secs. Pam was the first female Nigerian to get to finish in her category, finishing 14th overall with a time of 2:45.17secs.

The couple had exactly three weeks after their wedding emerged the first Nigerian finishers in their respective categories at the seventh edition of the Okpekpe 10km International Road Race. Popularly referred to as Nigeria’s No.1 long-distance couple, Gyan and Pam got married in May 2019.

Gyan, an athlete from Plateau State, also emerged as the first Nigerian at the 2019 Abeokuta Road Race, clocking 31.03secs behind Kenya’s Biwott Alan Kemboi who finished first in 28.76secs.

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/breaking-husband-wife-emerge-first-nigerians-to-finish-lagos-marathon-race/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Husband, Wife Emerge First Nigerians To Finish Lagos Marathon Race by LOGOBELT: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
I spotted the 6packs, like this comment if you can see the packs grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Husband, Wife Emerge First Nigerians To Finish Lagos Marathon Race by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
Wow, but they don't look like Nigerians sha
Good news for the family and congrats
Re: BREAKING! Husband, Wife Emerge First Nigerians To Finish Lagos Marathon Race by Eagleboney(m): 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
Their names and looks don't seem Nigerian, probably they maybe Kenyans,
Re: BREAKING! Husband, Wife Emerge First Nigerians To Finish Lagos Marathon Race by lexyman(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
does NIGERIAN have a particular kind of look ? still wondering why people are saying this ...

we only have personalty /carriage that distinct us from others .
Re: BREAKING! Husband, Wife Emerge First Nigerians To Finish Lagos Marathon Race by Origin(f): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Gyan and Pam sounds like jos plateau people
Re: BREAKING! Husband, Wife Emerge First Nigerians To Finish Lagos Marathon Race by Passionate888: 12:58am On Feb 09, 2020
Eagleboney:
Their names and looks don't seem Nigerian,
probably they maybe Kenyans,
Plateau State, probably from Berom
Re: BREAKING! Husband, Wife Emerge First Nigerians To Finish Lagos Marathon Race by Eagleboney(m): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2020
Passionate888:
Plateau State, probably from Berom
Hmm Abii
Re: BREAKING! Husband, Wife Emerge First Nigerians To Finish Lagos Marathon Race by pattybf(f): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2020
I tried to win that shIt yesterday but I stopped along d way grin

This winners sha! I can't afford to look like this. I love my flesh biko.

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For COVID-19 For The Third Time / Barcelona Working On Deal To Unite Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi / Top 20 Players That Have Issues With Their Managers Or Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.