Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,516 members, 7,854,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

Withdrawal Over Fake Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Withdrawal Over Fake Result (695 Views)

Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result / FACT CHECK: Did Mmesoma Ejikeme Actually Presented A Fake Result? / Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdrawal Over Fake Result by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hi nairalanders, recently a friend of mine..both in the same department got withdraw just yesterday, this kid the guy I squat in my room. A hostel actually.
He said, he was told the waec result he uploaded didn't correlate to what they had in their system. He was told to write a letter to the registra. When I went through the result, their was nothing wrong with it, then I noticed the date of printing at the bottom of the result was incorrect. This is my childhood friend, when our result came out we both checked it together, now we are in out final year. When I check mine it was decmber/06/2016 but his was feb/09/2017.
Now what I want to ask is, is date of printing that important �, some results don't even have date of printing and some people photocopy their original result that dosen't even have date of printing, and does the school has right is withdraw a student at his final year, all his grades are correct nothing at all. Does the school has right to withdraw him over something that's not his fault.

Now my friends is crying bitterly, he was asked to write letter. Pls best advice.
Re: Withdrawal Over Fake Result by budaatum: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
He should write letter explaining the difference.
He should also attach all relevant documents.

And yes, date is important because, if you are dishonest in the little things you'd more than likely be dishonest in the bigger things.
Re: Withdrawal Over Fake Result by Nickshrapnel: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
They withdraw anyone if they perceive some kind of fraud in your document and they do this mostly when in final year, tell your friend to write the letter and buy a new wave scratch card attach to it, let them confirm the result themselves. And if your friend has the original wave result with passport on it, he should also attach the photocopy to it

1 Like

Re: Withdrawal Over Fake Result by Chapter1vs6(m): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
Is it possible for an affidavit to be used to defend this?

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Wave Full University Scholarships Application Procedures. / BREAKING: FG Approves New College Of Education In Osun, Other States / UI PG Application Scam Alert: Darey2020 Is A Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.