Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

TEF 2020 $5,000 Grant: A Shortlisted Nairalander Needs Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TEF 2020 $5,000 Grant: A Shortlisted Nairalander Needs Help (1679 Views)

Tony Elumelu Foundation, TEF List Of Selected Entrepreneur 2019 Is Out! / $5,000 Worth Of Itunes Gift Cards � � Needed / Discover The Easiest Way To Win TEF 2020 Grant By an Alumnus; Join Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TEF 2020 $5,000 Grant: A Shortlisted Nairalander Needs Help by adeiza4u(m): 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
Good evening great Nairalanders. Early January this year, I applied for the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur Grant and got a mail from them last week that after the assessment of my application, I've been successfully selected into the Innovator category, which means I am qualified for the subsequent stage. According to them, I'll be contacted in next month with details of what to do next.

Since that day I received the mail, I've been trying to research on what to read up as a way of preparation for the next stage, but haven't got anything tangible.

A guy I contacted who is a beneficiary of the Grant for help, is demanding thousands of Naira from me before he could help. If I had the money, I would have given him but I don't. And I don't want this opportunity to pass me by in that, it'll do me a whole lot of good in establishing my age long business proposal.
Another worry I have is, I may be going for NYSC in Match or so. And don't really know if that will deter my chances of winning.
Please I need a lot of advice especially from beneficiaries of TEF Grant. I like to know how best I could prepare for the subsequent stages; I don't want to be taken unaware and it will be a great loss to me if I miss out in this contest.
Please help a brother.

Cc: Lalasticlala, queeniepresh, et al

1 Like

Re: TEF 2020 $5,000 Grant: A Shortlisted Nairalander Needs Help by adeiza4u(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Dominique, FOD
Re: TEF 2020 $5,000 Grant: A Shortlisted Nairalander Needs Help by adeiza4u(m): 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
All of you viewing my thread, why are you not talking?
Re: TEF 2020 $5,000 Grant: A Shortlisted Nairalander Needs Help by guysis(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2020
adeiza4u:
Good evening great Nairalanders. Early January this year, I applied for the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur Grant and got a mail from them last week that after the assessment of my application, I've been successfully selected into the Innovator category, which means I am qualified for the subsequent stage. According to them, I'll be contacted in next month with details of what to do next.

Since that day I received the mail, I've been trying to research on what to read up as a way of preparation for the next stage, but haven't got anything tangible.

A guy I contacted who is a beneficiary of the Grant for help, is demanding thousands of Naira from me before he could help. If I had the money, I would have given him but I don't. And I don't want this opportunity to pass me by in that, it'll do me a whole lot of good in establishing my age long business proposal.
Another worry I have is, I may be going for NYSC in Match or so. And don't really know if that will deter my chances of winning.
Please I need a lot of advice especially from beneficiaries of TEF Grant. I like to know how best I could prepare for the subsequent stages; I don't want to be taken unaware and it will be a great loss to me if I miss out in this contest.
Please help a brother.

Cc: Lalasticlala, queeniepresh, et al

Congratulations bro on your selection.I'm interested in the programme as well.I learnt the application process is very meticulous.Please can we connect?

1 Like

Re: TEF 2020 $5,000 Grant: A Shortlisted Nairalander Needs Help by adeiza4u(m): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2020
guysis:

Congratulations bro on your selection.I'm interested in the programme as well.I learnt the application process is very meticulous.Please can we connect?
Yes we can. Just Dm me so I can drop my WhatsApp number. Or you drop yours here
Re: TEF 2020 $5,000 Grant: A Shortlisted Nairalander Needs Help by guysis(m): 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
adeiza4u:
Yes we can. Just Dm me so I can drop my WhatsApp number. Or you drop yours here
I can't drop my contact here pls.I can drop my mail address instead(editizer@gmail.com).If you send your contact there I will get it.Thanks
Re: TEF 2020 $5,000 Grant: A Shortlisted Nairalander Needs Help by adeiza4u(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
guysis:

I can't drop my contact here pls.I can drop my mail address instead(editizer@gmail.com).If you send your contact there I will get it.Thanks
Check ur mail bro
Re: TEF 2020 $5,000 Grant: A Shortlisted Nairalander Needs Help by Phranceaseco(m): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
Pls, I need your contact too.

Pls, send to phranceaseco4real@gmail.com
Re: TEF 2020 $5,000 Grant: A Shortlisted Nairalander Needs Help by adeiza4u(m): 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
Phranceaseco:
Pls, I need your contact too.

Pls, send to phranceaseco4real@gmail.com
Done. Check ur mail

(1) (Reply)

Sold! Hp 15 Loaded Laptop For Sale / Pick Up To 50,000 Naira Loan In 5mins / Verified Trustremit Account Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.