Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged (106664 Views)

Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt / Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid / Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by Hugo7(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
I like this...my role models..

1 Like

Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by Froshloaded: 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
shocked
Blu03:
undecided why do i feel like a duff?
A duff??
Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
Awesome, spending too much and being indebted because of wedding is madness.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by cRobo: 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
Pat081:
ole , thief if they invite u to Reception na ur voice go dey go high that u never see food on ur table since and u come from far place ooo

You definitely don't know me a bit
Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by starbuck(f): 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
danigbo:
I was at the wedding and it was wonderful.

You were the groom shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by Emumakpo: 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lovely Couple
Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
shocked A duff??
wrong word. More like groundnut after a hangover.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by Froshloaded: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
cool
Blu03:
wrong word. More like groundnut after a hangover.
I don't understand oo
Anyways, how is your day going??

1 Like

Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by ABINTUK(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
Don't invite me to your party if its gonna be like this grin grin
BTW
This wife get nose oo

She is a daughter of Nostradamus...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
smiley
Froshloaded:
cool
I don't understand oo Anyways, how is your day going??
its not that important. Its great, yours?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by Joystark(f): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
Blyzz:
Yeah, easy and stress free. At a time I aid I'll only do traditional marriage, but as I see this one so. I think it a welcome step!

lol... Seems your phone cannot press "s" properly... tongue grin

Na joke o
Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by PCFC(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
KingSatan:
wink

If she is from the South South, South West and South East and her only proof of education is a university degree, please forget it.

The way those regions are going about marriage and marital rites, I fear for the future.

Just as Imo State, most especially Owerri ladies are living with a stereotype now.

You see their ladies, old and unmarried. Better still, they switch to cohabition[b][/b][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]. All because of cultural modifications.

Parents see their female children as goods to be sold to the highest bidder.

Ever wonder why parents in those regions give their children out to ritualists (Don wanny the militant), kidnappers (Evans the kidnapper), armed robbers (EMONEY the armed robber) without hesitation?

You cannot find that in the North.

PS I am not a Northerner but living with them for over a decade, I see that they have utmost respect for their marital institution.

Aboki can marry without having so much money. As long as he has a verifiable means of income.

On the day of Nikah, the bride's parents will settle her according to their financial strength. The Nikah is all about the young lady. Infact most of the expenses are footed by her parents. They celebrate her for finding a man and settle her to go build her family.

The most annoying thing is couples living separately and still making reference to their union as "fiancee's" despite being married traditionally.

This is very bad and condemnable

It's called cohabitation, not cohabition
https://www.google.com/search?q=cohabition&rlz=1C1CHBD_enNG876NG877&oq=cohabition&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by Froshloaded: 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
grin
Blu03:
smiley its not that important.
Its great, yours?
Going smoothly
Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by zoghys: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
I admire your succinct descriptive approach
grin
Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by karkinase(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
Notasaints:
The bride's teeth tho. undecided
Bride na Teethlayo grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by akintunde63: 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
starbuck:
As shared by Father Kelvin Ugwu:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2676569419126096&id=2149201088529601

I love this, I need to imitate them. By � by force, family must play along; their own wahala is always too much

1 Like

Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by Legitdimple(f): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
This is amazing!!!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by IAMPhoenix007(m): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
Or11:
What's that on the brides face? Is that a nose or a finger?

grin cheesy bros y nau.
Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by chigoizie7(m): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
The young man looks so mature and reserved.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by HRMK: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
starbuck:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2676569419126096&id=2149201088529601
that is the best way to go over it!
Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by Truthbites: 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
No money paid for reception hall
Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by HRMK: 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
starbuck:

that is simply the best way to go abt it!
Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by mechanics(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
That's the best, it will take an understanding woman to do that, most of the ladies will want reception and bridal train.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by IAMBlesssed(f): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
KingSatan:

Humans are extremists but this is where culture, education and civilization plays a big role.

The woman without "Formal" education stays married because she has been groomed and tutored from a young age about the institution of Marriage. She knows her fate from a young age and has been trained by her parents and community on her to get married and stay married.

For women stabbing their husbands, sometimes it's due to forced marriage or loveless marriages. I have also seen one as a result of jealousy. The woman knows that in islam, the man can marry more than one wife. But she felt she has him all to herself. So when she discovered that he was habouring thoughts of bringing another wife, she confronted him and during that process, she stabbed him. This scenario can happen anywhere mind you. No woman wants to share her man.

For the marriage to cultists, Yahoo boys, kidnappers etc.

Please read up about DON WANNY AND HIS BEAUTIFUL BRIDE.

ALSO READ UP ABOUT EMONEY THE KIDNAPPER WHO WAS KILLED AND HIS WEDDING CARDS DISCOVERED IN THE TRUNK OF HIS CAR.

You ain't making sense at all.Better quit the generalisation. That was what the guy that quoted was pointing out.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by Johnsown1(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
Best wedding so far, at least they will avoid extra expenses and attacks.
They don't need fake people and their fake money.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by Pat081: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
cRobo:

You definitely don't know me a bit
yes now, person that will ask for food in party this what he or she will say too
Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by toprealman: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
safarigirl:
the guy that said reception is meant for kids, did he respect people's choice? Or what did he mean by such statement?

You should have quoted him first, if you are so concerned with respecting other people's choices. Na the one wey hit you, you go see

Reception is for people that can afford it and people who want it, not for kids. There is no shame in it
Congrats to your future husband......I'm sure yours must be held in Jupiter, cos the earth will be too cheap for your grand reception I suppose.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by Legajor(m): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
Don't invite me to your party if its gonna be like this grin grin
BTW
This wife get nose oo
monkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by galaxy2020(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
Na AMOTEKUN NOSE....SHE BEAUTIFUL
Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by toprealman: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
ivolt:

If you followed your own advice, you won't call other people kids for
choosing differently.
Never did bro unless you are seeking attention.
Take time to quote the right folk(s).....don't be too fast man.
Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by cRobo: 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
Pat081:
yes now, person that will ask for food in party this what he or she will say too

What's your obsession with me

Leave me alone abeg
Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by safarigirl(f): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
toprealman:

Congrats to your future husband......I'm sure yours must be held in Jupiter, cos the earth will be too cheap for your grand reception I suppose.
Jupiter sef too small, the entire galaxy will do just fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG / Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.