Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

My Friend,Just Swallowed Cherry Pit(Ogbalemo seed).Please Help!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friend,Just Swallowed Cherry Pit(Ogbalemo seed).Please Help!! (3065 Views)

Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) / Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! / Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend,Just Swallowed Cherry Pit(Ogbalemo seed).Please Help!! by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 09, 2020
I had a friend over at my place this evening and after dinner we ate some Cherries and She mistakenly Swallowed one of the seeds which
She asked me if she would be Ok and I said Yes that she will probably pass out while stooling...That I've Swallowed it before nothing happened (I lied just to calm her nerves )not to cause panick.
Now since Midnight she started complaining of stomach bite and she has been crying of stomach aches and pain since then...I gave her some paracetamol but the pain hasnt stopped or subsided and her cries are continues and unbearable...She's looks to be in so much pain right now...Its 1am and Neither of us can Sleep coz She's Groanin and Howling on the bed...I'm thinking of giving her Omeprazole coz that's what I have at home now...God,Help me nothing bad happens to her ooo so I can take her to the Clinic first thing in the morning coz it's Sunday and pharmacy won't open early enough...Please,I need advice on what to do urgently If any?!Are Cherry Pits Toxic?! I'm truly getting worried Sick.
Re: My Friend,Just Swallowed Cherry Pit(Ogbalemo seed).Please Help!! by Georgekyrian(m): 2:24am On Feb 09, 2020
Make she drink much red oil as much as she can

1 Like

Re: My Friend,Just Swallowed Cherry Pit(Ogbalemo seed).Please Help!! by dawnomike(m): 3:17am On Feb 09, 2020
It is nothing to worry about except if she is allergic to it which is a case I've never come across.

1 Like

Re: My Friend,Just Swallowed Cherry Pit(Ogbalemo seed).Please Help!! by Goldencheese(m): 4:08am On Feb 09, 2020
I think she's anxious. You know how many Agbalumo seed person don swallow for this life?
Nothing will happen to her. She should take red oil like the guy above advised.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend,Just Swallowed Cherry Pit(Ogbalemo seed).Please Help!! by Samfloxin(m): 4:54am On Feb 09, 2020
It germinate and grow inside her stomach and and the tree will sprout from her skull and bear fruit...what a good news

1 Like

Re: My Friend,Just Swallowed Cherry Pit(Ogbalemo seed).Please Help!! by nwokolokingsley(m): 5:53am On Feb 09, 2020
Nothing to be scared of.
I swallowed God knows how many,it'll definitely come out when nature calls grin

2 Likes

Re: My Friend,Just Swallowed Cherry Pit(Ogbalemo seed).Please Help!! by tyup(m): 6:05am On Feb 09, 2020
Samfloxin:
It germinate and grow inside her stomach and and the tree will sprout from her skull and bear fruit...what a good news

grin grin

that's what happens when a local Ipob lady tries to be tushh

1 Like

Re: My Friend,Just Swallowed Cherry Pit(Ogbalemo seed).Please Help!! by cassidy1996(m): 6:26am On Feb 09, 2020
fake story....lies
Re: My Friend,Just Swallowed Cherry Pit(Ogbalemo seed).Please Help!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2020
Georgekyrian:
Make she drink much red oil as much as she can
Gave her some red oil.she started stooling but she felt better and slept off much later.Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Friend,Just Swallowed Cherry Pit(Ogbalemo seed).Please Help!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2020
dawnomike:
It is nothing to worry about except if she is allergic to it which is a case I've never come across.
Yeah, it's really nothing to worry about but u know women some times can cause unnecessary panicking.
Re: My Friend,Just Swallowed Cherry Pit(Ogbalemo seed).Please Help!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2020
Goldencheese:
I think she's anxious. You know how many Agbalumo seed person don swallow for this life?
Nothing will happen to her. She should take red oil like the guy above advised.

All the best.
Thanks bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend,Just Swallowed Cherry Pit(Ogbalemo seed).Please Help!! by Goldencheese(m): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2020
Elbone2:

Thanks bro.

You are welcome.
Re: My Friend,Just Swallowed Cherry Pit(Ogbalemo seed).Please Help!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 09, 2020
cassidy1996:
fake story....lies
How?!Why?! Because I made the thread to get opinions or what?!...U must be a Child and hasn't had a nasty experience.Not everyone here have that time to sit-down just to cook up perfect stories for Nairaland LIKES.
Re: My Friend,Just Swallowed Cherry Pit(Ogbalemo seed).Please Help!! by Georgekyrian(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Elbone2:

Gave her some red oil.she started stooling but she felt better and slept off much later.Thank you.

Yes that's the work of red Oil (is a very strong anti poison when it come to stomach) and it works at a flash.
N/B: try as much as possible to always have a bottle of it at home
Re: My Friend,Just Swallowed Cherry Pit(Ogbalemo seed).Please Help!! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
Georgekyrian:

Yes that's the work of red Oil (is a very strong anti poison when it come to stomach) and it works at a flash.
N/B: try as much as possible to always have a bottle of it at home
Yes,I had it in the kitchen but it didn't come to mind...Thanks Once again.
Re: My Friend,Just Swallowed Cherry Pit(Ogbalemo seed).Please Help!! by 2shure: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Fuc k her hard. But watch out when shes abt to cum. Make she no go cum with the cherry seed. Or betterstill give her 2puffs of loud. Aka kolorado. She go dey ok.

Fake story by a dumbo

(1) (Reply)

Injection Pain Won't Go Away After Two Months / My Brother Have A Lever Problem / Ovarian Cyst, Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.