Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k (9950 Views)

Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? / Corolla And Camry Car Parts And Their Prices / Registered KIA RIO 2009 Model Available For 800k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by psalmz(m): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
I plan buying a car for my kid brother who just finished service,I know about corolla and big daddy as hot cakes,I really want a very good and reliable vehicle that can do the job,i am open to advice

NB budget is 800k
Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by ksmart027(m): 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
Go for honda civic 03 to 05 very fuel efficient and rugged.

3 Likes

Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by psalmz(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
ksmart027:
Go for honda civic 03 to 05 very fuel efficient and rugged.
I know but it's not spacious,that's the issue
Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by ksmart027(m): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
psalmz:
I know but it's not spacious,that's the issue
Kia rio 2008, toyota yaris and honda city can serve the purpose, but i still prefer the civic.
Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by psalmz(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
ksmart027:

Kia rio 2008, toyota yaris and honda city can serve the purpose, but i still prefer the civic.
what year
Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by ksmart027(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
psalmz:
what year
07 or 08
Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by Anchor84: 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
ksmart027:

correct
Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by greggng: 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
psalmz:
I plan buying a car for my kid brother who just finished service,I know about corolla and big daddy as hot cakes,I really want a very good and reliable vehicle that can do the job,i am open to advice

NB budget is 800k

I don't think is a wise decision to live the best and start chasing shadows. You are not wiser than those who after testing Toyota product decided to confirm is the best for uber. Your best choice still remain Corola or Camry ....big daddy. Increase your budget to get first class of the two product I mention ...I can help u get the best if you are within lagos

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by psalmz(m): 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Anchor84:
correct
lovely
Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by psalmz(m): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
greggng:

I don't think is a wise decision to live the best and start chasing shadows. You are not wiser than those who after testing Toyota product decided to confirm is the best for uber. Your best choice still remain Corola or Camry ....big daddy. Increase your budget to get first class of the two product I mention ...I can help u get the best if you are within lagos
bro ok I have a budget and don’t go beyond that

1 Like

Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by psalmz(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
Also considering cost of maintenance
Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by greggng: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
psalmz:
bro ok I have a budget and don’t go beyond that

Whatsap me while I work on it from tomorrow ....08062593234
Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by psalmz(m): 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
greggng:

ok thanx
Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by UD101(m): 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
Get A Civic wt ur budget
Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by peeps4u: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
greggng:

Can bolt take 02 big daddy please, not different from 03-04 I've seen
Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by greggng: 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
peeps4u:

Can bolt take 02 big daddy please, not different from 03-04 I've seen

I don't know about bolt...
Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by psalmz(m): 12:24am On Feb 10, 2020
UD101:
Get A Civic wt ur budget
what year
Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by mrsage(m): 12:42am On Feb 10, 2020
I can categorically tell you this. Go for the Honda Civic. 2003/2004 model.

Its the best option. Even better than the Corolla.

1. The cost of acquisition is cheaper so you can recover your capital faster. This is key in business. After you recover your initial capital plus profit you can still sell the car.

2. Cheaper spare parts. Honda Civic is cheaper to maintain than the Corolla.

You can buy a Toks Honda engine for below 100k.

3. The Civic is not known for tyre pull out.

4. The Civic is very fuel efficient. Probably more efficient than the Corolla.

With 800k you can get a very good Civic ( Naija used). Take your time and call on an expert to inspect before purchase.

Note: The Toyota Corolla is over hyped in this part of the world.

Wish you luck.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by mrsage(m): 12:46am On Feb 10, 2020
greggng:

Ever heard of the band wagon effect?

This is exactly why most Nigerians prefer the Corolla.

If you take time and do a proper analysis you will discover that the Corolla is not better than the Civic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by greggng: 12:47am On Feb 10, 2020
mrsage:
I can categorically tell you this. Go for the Honda Civic. 2003/2004 model.

Its the best option. Even better than the Corolla.

1. The cost of acquisition is cheaper so you can recover your capital faster. This is key in business. After you recover your initial capital plus profit you can still sell the car.

2. Cheaper spare parts. Honda Civic is cheaper to maintain than the Corolla.

You can buy a Toks Honda engine for below 100k.

3. The Civic is not known for tyre pull out.

4. The Civic is very fuel efficient. Probably more efficient than the Corolla.

With 800k you can get a very good Civic ( Naija used). Take your time and call on an expert to inspect before purchase.

Note: The Toyota Corolla is over hyped in this part of the world.

Wish you luck.

No matter what u say , your Honda civic cannot beat Toyota Corola or Camry big daddy . I 've used the two ....I am talking from experience ....you cannot be wiser than thousands of people on Toyota side..

2 Likes

Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by greggng: 12:50am On Feb 10, 2020
mrsage:

Ever heard of the band wagon effect?

This is exactly why most Nigerians prefer the Corolla.

If you take time and do a proper analysis you will discover that the Corolla is not better than the Civic.

I have used both cars I know better....intact all the guys that bought Honda civic for uber from us have since returned back to corolla and big daddy......I am talking from experience...that civic is not as rugged as Corola and big daddy ....

3 Likes

Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by mrsage(m): 1:02am On Feb 10, 2020
With 800k the only option available for the Op is the Civic.

The Corolla and Camry Big daddy is beyond his reach.

Let's note: the Civic can only be compared to the Corolla. They are in the same category.

I still stick to my opinion about the 03/04 Civic

2 Likes

Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by dru23(m): 1:36am On Feb 10, 2020
greggng:

I have used both cars I know better....intact all the guys that bought Honda civic for uber from us have since returned back to corolla and big daddy......I am talking from experience...that civic is not as rugged as Corola and big daddy ....

Be more specific about year of civic, before I reply you

1 Like

Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by dru23(m): 1:39am On Feb 10, 2020
greggng:

No matter what u say , your Honda civic cannot beat Toyota Corola or Camry big daddy . I 've used the two ....I am talking from experience ....you cannot be wiser than thousands of people on Toyota side.

1 Like

Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by Pauldollars(m): 1:41am On Feb 10, 2020
greggng:

Pls I'll like to have you contact. Thanks
Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by dru23(m): 1:48am On Feb 10, 2020
psalmz:
what year

04 to 05

I have 3 of them on my fleet.. Good cars ,easy to maintain and rugged ... parts are easy to find.. Dont worry about leg pull ....

2 Likes

Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by dru23(m): 3:34am On Feb 10, 2020
greggng:

No matter what u say , your Honda civic cannot beat Toyota Corola or Camry big daddy . I 've used the two ....I am talking from experience ....you cannot be wiser than thousands of people on Toyota side..

1 Like

Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by dru23(m): 3:38am On Feb 10, 2020
greggng:

Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by psalmz(m): 7:27am On Feb 10, 2020
In other words,the battle is between civic Corrolla and big daddy,my question is this,how high is the chassis cos we very well know the bad state of Lagos roads,cos all the civics I have come across has low
Chassis,my question is can it be raised,can Corrolla also be raised,I need something good enough for me to acquire another through one
Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by RZArecta(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2020
Do not be deceived, go for the Civic and let your brother enjoy his car in peace. With a Corolla, you have to factor in high rate of theft and over inflated prices for parts. You also have to factor in comprehensive insurance and a car tracker. The Civic has enough ground clearance to go anywhere the Corolla thinks it can go and besides, with 800k you’ll get a very good naija used with change (which can be used for minor repairs and change will still remain).

Civic is it cool

5 Likes

Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by psalmz(m): 9:05am On Feb 10, 2020
RZArecta:
Do not be deceived, go for the Civic and let your brother enjoy his car in peace. With a Corolla, you have to factor in high rate of theft and over inflated prices for parts. You also have to factor in comprehensive insurance and a car tracker. The Civic has enough ground clearance to go anywhere the Corolla thinks it can go and besides, with 800k you’ll get a very good naija used with change (which can be used for minor repairs and change will still remain).what year is the best for this kind of job

Civic is it cool
Re: Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k by greggng: 10:25am On Feb 10, 2020
Pauldollars:

Pls I'll like to have you contact. Thanks

Call or whatsap 08062593234

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Used Pajero Jeep For Sale At 450K / I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars / 2008 Toyota Camry now 3units on car stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.