Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

I had 2.2 in Electrical Engineering,Please, i need your advice. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I had 2.2 in Electrical Engineering,Please, i need your advice. (748 Views)

Where Can I Gain Experience In Electrical Engineering? / Who Else Uses Abb Doc And Dialux In Electrical Engineering Design Projects / Possibility Of Doing Masters In Electrical Engineering With 2:2 In Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I had 2.2 in Electrical Engineering,Please, i need your advice. by lifemate89: 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
Greetings everyone,
Just like the subject says,my plan is to travel abroad.
While in school,i was working at full-time in a firm;by August this year,i will be five years in this firm but before then,i have worked as a technician in another firm where i spent my three years also.

I have NCE in Electrical/Electronics Technology and also A`Level cert in Advanced Electronics Works.

My Challenge here is that i do not understand the way my life is moving right now as i will soon turn 31 years old.

Please,how best can i handle this?....What`s the fastest way to travel abroad and which country will be suitable and more promising for my field of study.

Also,if it is to stay back in Nigeria,what do yo advise?...your response(s) will be appreciated.
Re: I had 2.2 in Electrical Engineering,Please, i need your advice. by AroOkigbo(m): 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Learn a trade
Re: I had 2.2 in Electrical Engineering,Please, i need your advice. by dawnomike(m): 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
I don't understand what the problem is...
Re: I had 2.2 in Electrical Engineering,Please, i need your advice. by kenny5811(m): 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
AroOkigbo:
Learn a trade
plz what kinda trade....
Re: I had 2.2 in Electrical Engineering,Please, i need your advice. by tolukem(f): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2020
I think you should consider relocating to Germany or Canada. you can enter Germany through schooling, their schools are tuition free and you can get a work permit to stay for up to 3years and you can subsequently renew and apply for citizenship after 5years. Look for a school to do a post grad,
For Canada you can apply for express entry as a Technician, based on your experience in your current place of work, five years is not shabby at all, that's the regular requirement
Re: I had 2.2 in Electrical Engineering,Please, i need your advice. by Kufmantsl: 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
You can register and run professional courses with us. It will boost your CV, give you better hands-on practical knowledge of your discipline and make you capable and marketable wherever you find yourself (Nigeria or Overseas).

CONTACT US TODAY ON:
Phone: 09085435425, 09054438645
Email: kufmantsl@gmail.com
Re: I had 2.2 in Electrical Engineering,Please, i need your advice. by EmmGee: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kufmantsl:
You can register and run professional courses with us. It will boost your CV, give you better hands-on practical knowledge of your discipline and make you capable and marketable wherever you find yourself (Nigeria or Overseas).

CONTACT US TODAY ON:
Phone: 09085435425, 09054438645
Email: kufmantsl@gmail.com
hello please sir do you offer trainings in abuja?
regardless. do you have an upcoming training program on transformer testing and maintenance? thank you
Re: I had 2.2 in Electrical Engineering,Please, i need your advice. by Kufmantsl: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
For now no. Majority of our trainings are based in Port Harcourt. We have accommodation facilities for trainees from afar.
We can organize the training for you at your convenience.
You can call us on 09085435425, 09054438645 or send a mail to kufmantsl@gmail.com for more info.

EmmGee:

hello please sir do you offer trainings in abuja?
regardless. do you have an upcoming training program on transformer testing and maintenance? thank you

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Skill To Learn During This Lockdown / I Need Your Votes / Nigerian Breweries Interview held in The Month Of August 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.