Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,305 members, 7,864,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Lies They Told Us When We Were Young - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lies They Told Us When We Were Young (451 Views)

Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers / Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) / Olden Days Lies Elders Told Us -- Share Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies They Told Us When We Were Young by EmeraldKing7(m): 3:40am On Feb 10, 2020
I can recall my childhood days when my mum told my sibblings and I that if we swallow orange seed,tree will grow out from our head grin.

Was also told that if you lose a tooth,turn it around your head 7x and throw it on the roof of the house....if not it will not grow back embarassed

Or the infamous football match between Nigeria and India....stories of the India team winning 100-0 because they use jazz/voodo and the ball turning to Lion to scare the Nigeria GK away

They were all lies
Re: Lies They Told Us When We Were Young by EmeraldKing7(m): 3:50am On Feb 10, 2020
Share yours grin
Re: Lies They Told Us When We Were Young by khia: 4:38am On Feb 10, 2020
If you say bloody Mary 3 times she will appear and slash your throat. grin Of course this was told during Holloween month.

1 Like

Re: Lies They Told Us When We Were Young by Or11: 4:55am On Feb 10, 2020
The only way to get rich is by doing well in school angry

3 Likes

Re: Lies They Told Us When We Were Young by JeffreyD1(m): 5:08am On Feb 10, 2020
If I eat mango and drink coke, =Death

If I'm eating and one hand is on the grand = all the food I'm eating is going to the devil

That devil lives inside grand
Re: Lies They Told Us When We Were Young by money121(m): 5:12am On Feb 10, 2020
Oropo ninu iwe iro
Re: Lies They Told Us When We Were Young by WhatIf: 5:40am On Feb 10, 2020
What If they are not lies?
Re: Lies They Told Us When We Were Young by Tallesty1(m): 6:40am On Feb 10, 2020
They lie they keep telling us today.

"This year is your year"

1 Like

Re: Lies They Told Us When We Were Young by mamaafrik(m): 6:43am On Feb 10, 2020
That if you touch Pumpkins fruit,you will be handicapped.
That if make a line on the ground and an ant cross it, your siblings will die.
If you whistle in the day,you wilk wake the dead,and if it's at night ,you will suffer from headache.
He plenty die,i'm not surprised that Nigeria is bad like it is now,with the lie all those elders told us ehhhhhhnnnn,earthtremor and Tsunami suppose they happen steady for this our country.

Especially aunty Adijat...........,haaaaaa,may God forgive you ma
Re: Lies They Told Us When We Were Young by khia: 7:21am On Feb 10, 2020
If you step on a crack you'll break your mother's back.

(1) (Reply)

Sos / Guys Can You Answer Your Wife's Surname Because of Money / How Unmarried Ladies Above 35 Years Can Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.