Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Telos Vs Eos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Telos Vs Eos (1131 Views)

Peeranha A Question And Answer Platform built On The Telos blockchain / How To Buy Telos On Newdex.io / Features Of The Telos Blockchain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telos Vs Eos by teloswriter1: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2020
Telos is a very fast and scalable network compared to EOS, although they both use the same software (EOSIO) telos has more advantages than EOS.

- Telos and EOS are compatible, meaning you can write the same smart contract which you want to deploy on EOS chain and explodes them on Telos Chain.
- Ram Fee on Telos is way cheaper on Telos compared to EOS.
- Telos is a community blockchain, No CEO but it host different autonomous group and everyone on telos has a day through the telos governance system and telos decide.
- Voting for block producers on telos is different compared to EOS.
On telos the system uses, "Inverted weighted voting" whereby you have to vote for at least 30 block producers before the weight of your vote, balances compared to voting 100 to 1 or few block products that happens on EOS.

Join us on telos today
/hello telos
Or twitter.come/hellotelos

15 Likes

Re: Telos Vs Eos by teloswriter1: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
WHAT IS MORE DIFFERENT ABOUT TELOS COMPARED TO EOS

Telos is in many ways very similar to EOS and for example, if you were to deploy an application on EOS, you can deploy it on either EOS or TELOS, which means they are very compatible to each other

- Telos has more even distribution of tokens than EOS
- Telos has a better governance system compared to EOS
- Telos has a stronger decentralization
- Telos has a worker proposal where you can vote for funding for projects.
- It is less expensive to deploy dapps on telos ( around 100 times less expensive to deploy the same dapp that you would deploy on EOS)

TELOS BLOCK PRODUCERS
Telos has 21 active block producers similar to EOS and up to 30 standby block producers.
One of the great things telos did about block producers is that on EOS the highest-paid block producer gets about 10 times what a standby block producer gets and that reduces the ability for people to wanna be working together, but on telos, all 21 TOP block producers get the same base payment and all 30 standby block producers get half that rate but what they have to do is that they have to rotate in, every week or two, to prove that they can do the job. On EOS you would have a large number of block producers who never actually produces any blocks and if they have to come into the network for network resiliency they won't be able to do it but on telos, all standby block producers are well paid and when they have to come in, they would be able to perform become they have proven to be experienced in maintaining the network

15 Likes

Re: Telos Vs Eos by Alikowa: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
It is a very good thing that telos can be compared to EOS, because of a lot of factors I was never happy holding a few amount of EOS, I will sell off my EOS and buy TELOS, Hoping to see TELOS outshine EOS in there market.

Thank you for all your articles

10 Likes

Re: Telos Vs Eos by omolorlarh: 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2020

10 Likes

Re: Telos Vs Eos by milinaira: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dear Telos writter.

From what you have pointed out here.
It seems TLOS is way..... Better than EOS
I have never been a fan of EOS

But telos has attracted me to it and I think this time I would stay On EOSIO

7 Likes

Re: Telos Vs Eos by Yechezkel: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sold my ethereum and spent $1800 to buy 100 EOS at $18 in 2018 and today EOS is worth $2.7 and I am still holding my EOS

I honestly hate EOS for this

I just hope TELOS would be different, it seems I can afford to buy a 100,000 TLOS and loose if the value drop

But if it goes up, I will forever be grateful to telos for covering for my EOS loses. LOL

7 Likes

Re: Telos Vs Eos by Atrysten9ja: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
LOL
���

Does this means we should sell all our EOS and buy TELOS?

3 Likes

Re: Telos Vs Eos by milinaira: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Atrysten9ja:
LOL
���

Does this means we should sell all our EOS and buy TELOS?

I sold my 18 EOS which I have been holding since 2018 and bought telos last week and I don't feel I am gonna regret it.

Join while you still can

2 Likes

Re: Telos Vs Eos by JarielUsman: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hello teloswriter1. What is eos and what does it mean?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Universities In Canada For International Students / FG, States Lost N1.5 Trillion To ASUU Strikes / I Have A Very Big Problem,please I Need Urgent Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.