Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,721 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Loud Music Has Affected Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Loud Music Has Affected Me (244 Views)

Nigeria Music Has Contributed In Marketing The Country (preontrills / My Music Has Got Me Through Dark Times Ft. Amma Abena | PMM | Ep. 63 / Is Seyi Having Feelings For Bambam? - How Has Diane And Ike Eviction Affected Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loud Music Has Affected Me by Emperor4tune(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
Straight on point
am addicted to headphone,earphone & earplug because i love to listen to music loud & clear using these gadget but right now i sense something is wrong because even without playing any music i still hear sound repeatation playing back in my ears even when no music is playing at all,i started noticing this issue when i was playing timaya ft olamide Bam bam track with a philips earpiece & is more than 2 weeks now bam bam is still playing in my ears.i went to the doctor who told me i have to keep off loud sounds for at least 2 month for my sensory nerves to relax..if am healed of it i vow never to use earphone again.
Re: Loud Music Has Affected Me by TradeCorner: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
Don't misinform people.

I use a noise cancellation ear piece and even with a Dangote truck behind me, on highways I don't hear blib.

After a while the side effects can be much like the inability to enjoy low audible music and like your kinds. But it's a refractory process to heal from not a permanent damage or something that's too serious.

Music lovers can listen to good music using headphones but should try to tone down on the frequency and consistency of use. Like limiting the hours of use daily and the eriod of use overtime. If moderated, this is an enjoyable hobby not to discard from unguarded/unregulated habits

I've been an avid music lover for over 15 years and as a health practitioner, I qualify to express my comments as professional counsel
Re: Loud Music Has Affected Me by dulux07(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
To be on the safe side, opt for over the ear headphones after your ear heals. it does less harm than others

(1) (Reply)

Any Music Recording Studio In Benin City?? / Just Have A Listen !!!! / Latest Updates, Posts And Photos Of Singer Ifiboy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.