Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Introduced Prof. Dora Akunyili And The V.C. Of UNN Into Practical Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Introduced Prof. Dora Akunyili And The V.C. Of UNN Into Practical Computer (1038 Views)

Practical CCTV Installation Training In Ibadan / Do It Yourself Investment With Practical Training. / Google Celebrating Our Own Prof Chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Introduced Prof. Dora Akunyili And The V.C. Of UNN Into Practical Computer by ubby4ever(m): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Life can be very interesting, when you discover that the things that will bring you great success were the little things you used to do freely and that the people you meet today can be the destiny connection you are praying for. I present to you the story of the man that pioneer the famous student tutorial classes in FUTO, and later had an offer in World Bank Project Center for River Blindness, where he happened to train the Late. Prof. Dora Akunyili. Its a very inspiring discuss, I know will help you succeed.
Details are found in the link below.
https://www.lifebeyondcertificate.com/career-success-tips

1 Like

Re: I Introduced Prof. Dora Akunyili And The V.C. Of UNN Into Practical Computer by ubby4ever(m): 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
Get inspired
Re: I Introduced Prof. Dora Akunyili And The V.C. Of UNN Into Practical Computer by ubby4ever(m): 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
You can't tell where your clients will be tomorrow
Re: I Introduced Prof. Dora Akunyili And The V.C. Of UNN Into Practical Computer by ubby4ever(m): 10:25am On Feb 12, 2020
Treat your customers well.
Re: I Introduced Prof. Dora Akunyili And The V.C. Of UNN Into Practical Computer by ubby4ever(m): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2020
Build brand loyalty
Re: I Introduced Prof. Dora Akunyili And The V.C. Of UNN Into Practical Computer by ubby4ever(m): 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
develop yourself
Re: I Introduced Prof. Dora Akunyili And The V.C. Of UNN Into Practical Computer by ubby4ever(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2020
Serve with delligence
Re: I Introduced Prof. Dora Akunyili And The V.C. Of UNN Into Practical Computer by ubby4ever(m): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2020
Never ignore the people you meet today
Re: I Introduced Prof. Dora Akunyili And The V.C. Of UNN Into Practical Computer by ubby4ever(m): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
career success quotes for you
Re: I Introduced Prof. Dora Akunyili And The V.C. Of UNN Into Practical Computer by ubby4ever(m): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
Connection begins in places you least expected.
Re: I Introduced Prof. Dora Akunyili And The V.C. Of UNN Into Practical Computer by ubby4ever(m): 7:11am On Feb 21, 2022
Very interesting

(1) (Reply)

Web And Mobile App Development To Ur Specifications / Infinix Inbook X1 Laptop Review - Surprise! / Check Of The Most Expensive Laptops Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.