Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus (41202 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. / Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos) / Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by ogbiwa: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Dele Alli has apologised for a post on social media about coronavirus, saying "I let myself down and the club".

Alli, 23, put a video on Snapchat in which he joked about the outbreak and appeared to mock an Asian man.

He later deleted the post and then released a new video on Chinese social media platform Weibo to apologise.

The coronavirus outbreak has led to more than 900 deaths in China, with over 40,000 cases reported worldwide.

The UK government has described the virus as a "serious and imminent threat" to public health.

The video posted by Alli showed him wearing a face mask in an airport lounge, before moving the camera to show a man of Asian appearance, and then zooming in on a bottle of antiseptic hand wash.

"It wasn't funny and I realised that immediately and took it down. I let myself down and the club," said the England international Alli.

"It isn't something that should be joked about. I'm sending all my love and all my thoughts and prayers to everyone in China."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51441898

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SHxGTsEVzo

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by DBossNG(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
He needs to care about his on field performance more.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by ddooskie(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
lipsrsealed
Anything just to trend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by willybiggy(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
Child's play
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by juwoonn(m): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
Very childish.
I hope he has reconciled with his mum

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by bikerboy1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
Medicine after death!

They will be the first to cry racism

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Humblega(m): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
Some1 dat his profession is entertainment dat pple watch throughout the world, mocking pple dat need supports......even if it is spiritually, by just prayer. or else he keep silent.

Who knows if he will still need to go to china later in his career. And internet will remind him.

Too childish

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by ambchidodude(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Think before you act

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by meum: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
He should be sent to Wuhan, China. Let him go and apologize from there to the rest of the world.

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Reichel99(f): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Always knew dele to be a childish bastard.

11 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Kreamie(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
He should be made to face a disciplinary panel. People shouldn't think before they act. Thousands of lives have been lost to this outbreak.

The lengths people go for attention these days is beyond me. undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by julitoch: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Always think before you act.
Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Tonnyray: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
Who cares about this yeediot

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Reference(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
logon599:
Keep your thoughts and prayers to yourself pls. People that act before they think

His black genes in turbo mode... 'Actbeforethinkers'...

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by wisestman(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
The world will be a better place if only people can think before they do anything. That's what makes us humans or else we won't be different from a pig or a horse angry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Kendroid: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
Where was your thoughts when you were busy making the video?
I hate when responsible people behave like Speed Darlington!

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by baillers123: 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
This guy is just suffering from excess money.. Insulting n disregarding his parents.. One day, he'll come to his senses

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Thefxchanger: 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
very childish of someone whos supposed to be a role model

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Roadtoyesterday: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
He should give attention to his father

Very clean HP celeron for sale urgently
6G RAM /64G ROM
BLUETOOTH
HOTSPOT
BACK UP 6HRS

Location Abeokuta

Asking price 50k

Check my profile for whatapp contact

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by OakConsultNG: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
Alright.. at least he was man enough to apologise.

Meanwhile, register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by Kylekent59: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
It is very uncalled for bashing he.

He already admitted he's done bad.

He is forgiven.

It is very difficult for human beings to admit, especially Nigerians.

A lady stepped on me, I kept quiet. She did it the second time, I kept quiet. She did it for the third time, and I told her she had stepped on me thrice, did you know what she did?

She hissed, frowned her face and eyed me saying, " is that why you are barking"

I kept mute, shook my head twice and kept quiet.

It was the other ladies sitting behind, and in my front that told me to forget and move on.

Then after that, I saw tears rolling from her eyes and I asked her why the tears?

She replied, " the way they are begging you made me feel more guilty, please forgive me"

I told her I forgave her immediately she replied back at me.

So, it is good to always admit our wrongs.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prof. Just Won N58million Yesterday In 1960bet / EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka / Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.