Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,140 members, 7,842,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Knock Down Your Assumptions - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Knock Down Your Assumptions (264 Views)

Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knock Down Your Assumptions by Spyron(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
*KNOCK YOUR ASSUMPTIONS DOWN*

Are you sick of other people’s assumptions holding you or your ideas back?

Or, are you stuck because of your own assumptions? (and maybe don’t even know it)

Maybe you need to try some Assumption Bowling.

Assumption Bowling is a simple technique for challenging assumptions and testing deeply held beliefs.

By testing assumptions, you can break out of the box that you put yourself in, or that others put themselves in.

Let me share two steps to Assumption Bowling:

1. Determine the top 10 assumptions about your reality.

2. Knock over the assumption pins, one at a time.

As you perform step 1, identify the way things are. Note the assumptions around your customer’s needs, your products, your ways of working, your success to date, etc. These should be unchallenged truths that are effectively your core assumption pins.

As you perform step 2, ask yourself, “What if the reverse of that became true?”. Here is an illustration :Let’s say one of your core assumptions is that your customers value you for your superior customer service. And let’s say you also believe that customer service is the name of the game in your industry and you are the best at it.

Knock the pin down by asking yourself, “What if superior customer service is no longer as highly valued as it used to be?”

Don't forget that assumption is a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof. Hear me, assumption is the lowest form of knowledge.
Be intentional.

https:///2348063603645?text=I%20am%20interested%20in%20Lagos%20Real%20Estate%20Business
Re: Knock Down Your Assumptions by Spyron(m): 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
My *FREE* podcast content creation class starts tonight by 8pm. Once it's 8pm, the link will be revoked and entry closed.

If you miss this free training, I don't know where else you'd catch this fire �.

Duration: 25mins.

Tonight, I'll be teaching you on

�Content creation for podcasts
�How to set up
�What you need and inexpensive alternatives
�Strategies for audience attraction
�How to monetize your podcast
�Softwares and secret techniques I use

Meet us @ https://vars.us/QY6vP
Re: Knock Down Your Assumptions by Spyron(m): 5:46am On Mar 13, 2020
Uncle Emmie will be unveiling the template for making millions through organic traffic.

He will be teaching 20 ways to get free organic traffic without spending money running facebook ads.

This training is for people who want to generate organic traffic to their online business no matter what you sell.

Here's the deal, if we hit 100, the training fee will be slashed from N5,000 to N1,000.

Let's make it happen, click on the link to join:

https://vars.us/nbFAA

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day... 'trenchant' / The Future Depends On What You Do Today, Upgrade Your Career! / Get A Professional Project Writer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.