Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

How To Make Your First Million With These 15 High-in-demand Everyday Commodities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Your First Million With These 15 High-in-demand Everyday Commodities (681 Views)

How I Made My First Million With Pineapple Farming / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your First Million With These 15 High-in-demand Everyday Commodities by Wealthscheme: 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
15 High-in-Demand Everyday Commodities in Nigeria
1. Information
There are many things I want to list as number one on this list but information tops them all. You are reading this post because you need information. Knowledge is power, right? This blog exists because I know millions of young Nigerians need information to get out of poverty and become successful. I don’t sell this information but I still make money because I’m able to satisfy people’s appetite for information. The most expensive, high-in-demand commodity on the planet is information. So what information do you possess that people need?

2. LIQUID SOAP AND DETERGENTS
You would agree with me that soaps are an everyday item. Everybody in Nigeria uses soap. Whether it is in solid, liquid or powdered form, soaps have a high demand in every part of Nigeria. They are generally used for washing and for bathing. So if you are looking for a commodity that sells rapidly, soap is definitely one of such commodities.

3. POWER BANK
Power banks provide a means to extend battery life and charge phones while on the go. They come in different capacities and are very portable. Considering the epileptic nature of power supply in most part of the country, many people in Nigeria, particularly the youths, will look for an alternative source of power to charge their mobile phones. You may not produce power banks but you can order some cheaply from aliexpress or alibaba at cheap rates and resell them to people who need them.

Read This: Rental Business – a Perfect Way to Generate Steady Passive Income
4. HAIR EXTENSIONS
They say ‘never get in between a woman and her hair’. This list would be incomplete without hair extensions. Nigerian ladies love them and are prepared to spend a lot of money on them. Hair extensions and synthetic hair come in different styles and quality ranging from Peruvian hair to Brazilian hair, etc. Ladies love to look good and fashionable resulting in a high demand of hair extensions.

5. SHOES AND CLOTHING
Still on fashion, clothes and shoes are hot commodities in Nigeria. There are different clothes and shoes for men, women and children. Also different occasions will require different outfit. Most people in Nigeria have more than one pair of shoes and many changes of cloths. As the trend in fashion continues to evolve, cloths and shoes will continually be in high demand.

6. COOKING GAS
Cooking gas has become very popular in most Nigerian homes. It is considered more economical as compared to kerosene, coupled with the bad electricity supply in the country; people look for relatively cheaper and faster way of preparing their meals. Another advantage of using cooking gas is that the flames produce no smoke, therefore keeping cooking utensils clean and free from sooth stains commonly associated with using kerosene stove. Plus it is clean energy so the environment loves it.

7. Floor Tiles
Floor tiles are the current trend in most Nigerian houses. They are durable, more presentable and come in different styles and design. They are preferred to conventional cement floors. Most houses have upgraded their cement floors to tiled floors, even carpeting of floors have become old-fashioned. The demand of tiled floors in Nigeria is on a constant increase as new houses and government offices will rather opt for them.

8. WATER
Water is probably the most consumed commodity in Nigeria. It should have been first or second on this list but I never said the list was in any particular order �

People need clean, fresh water for many things. A lot of people have made enormous wealth simply by providing people this very basic life necessity. You can still get in on the action.

for more info click the link below
https://wealthscheme./2019/10/25/how-to-make-your-first-million-with-these-15-high-in-demand-everyday-commodities/
Re: How To Make Your First Million With These 15 High-in-demand Everyday Commodities by Citytrend: 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
Good to share. But you must be mega Rich brother

(1) (Reply)

Take Your Business To The Next Level. Get A Business Website Now!! / Dangote Truck Crushes People To Death In Ogun (PHOTOS) / ....cost Of Clearing Cars From The Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.