Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Faithia Williams' Business Account Hacked, Days After Her Marriage Engagement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faithia Williams' Business Account Hacked, Days After Her Marriage Engagement (282 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Shades Alexx Ekubo Over His Broken Marriage Engagement / Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her / Faithia Williams Rocks Super Eagles Jersey, Urges Nigerians To Get Their PVCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faithia Williams' Business Account Hacked, Days After Her Marriage Engagement by SleekGist: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
Just a day after beautiful Nollywood actress, Faithia Williams got engaged in Istanbul, Turkey, her business account was hacked by unknown persons. Sleekgist reports.

The 51 years old, actress who on Sunday showed off her engagement ring on IG, made the announcement and cautioned prospective clients not to pay money into the present account number, showing on her handle as it belongs to the hackers.

She wrote

“Hello guys, please do not pay to any account number sent to you via @faithiahair the page has been hacked. Please DO NOT PAY TO ANYONE. Do not send any message or reply to any. This account number will ask you to pay 3125621741 ONIHA JEFFERSON PLEASE DO NOT PAY. You will be updated once we have the account back. Thank you,”

See screenshot here
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/faithia-williams-business-account-hacked-days-after-her-marriage-engagement/

(1) (Reply)

My Take Akon- Blame It On Me / Fact Check! No Lionel Messi, No FC Barcelona [opinion] / [b]"i Spent 2 Years In Nigeria. The Lack Of Women's Right There Is Sickening" Ub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.