Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York (3514 Views)

PHILADELPHIA (PA) Pickup Service 4 Offer-up & Tax Free checkout 4 eBay & Amazon / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hello, we will be offering pick up and shipping services within Manhattan.NY and areas in New York.pick up is been done by my brother in manhanttan.pick up is 100% reliable

For Local pickup sites like: 5mile, Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist etc: $1/365

Ebay and Other american websites: rate $1/365

Also
Information needed for pickup
Your name:
Name on the site:
Link of the item:
Price Agreed on:
Sellers Phone number:
Address for pickup:
Screenshot of the item:

TOS (Important Information)

1. Shipping takes within 5 to 10 business days in lagos.

2. Pickup state is MANHATTAN.NY my zipcode 10013 and anywhere in NEW YORK respectively with exception .

3. Final stop for packages is Lagos . Items can be sent to other states at an agreed fee via logistics.

4. Before requesting a pickup, It's your responsibility to chat with the seller to know if the ph one is in good condition, locked or unlocked, always ensure to request IMEI number esp. for iPhones or any other phones to enable me pick the exact device, for laptops, also confirm with serial number or whatever the case maybe to avoid being outsmarted.

5. Pls ignore any pickup/seller who tells you they can only ship esp. Offerup, Letgo, 5miles etc. Only Ebay or Amazon shipping is allowed due to buyers protection

6. Items picked up on pickup sites are not refundable as they offer no buyer protection. Its only Cash and Carry.

7. Incase of failed pickup like seller not showing up, items not as described, pickup fee wont be refunded but item money will be refunded fully without any charges.

8. Note once you drop a pickup request you have automatically accepted my ToS.

9.WhatsApp is the best way to reach me!

10 .Also doing Amazon, eBay orders. NO GIFT-CARDS.

11.PICKUP ITEMS FROM $700 ATTRACTS A $50 PICKUP FEE AND ABOVE $1000, PICKUP FEE IS $100

12. My service are unavailable on mondays and wednesday evening..any other days i can do pick up

Any shopping sites are available for shipping --- Walmart, Target, Asos, Bestbuy, etc.
$15 for this service

No Gift cards.

Send me the link, I will send you the total and you pay into account.

TERMS OF SERVICE.
I ONLY ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT OF ITEMS (PICK UP FEE AND SHIPPING FEE)
Newyork Pickup fee
1. Manhattan: $65
2. Bronx: $70
3. Queens: $60
4. Brooklyn: $60

Please only authorized pickup locations is allowed for my own safety.
Authorized pickup locations includes: Starbucks, Macdonald, Public stations, Police precinct etc.

Shipping Charges & Insurance
Laptops : $40 ( Not exceeding 7lbs, extra lbs is 4.4$/lbs )
Gaming Laptops : $60
Phones : $20
Tabs : $25
Ps4 consoles: $60
Cameras : $35 a piece ( Not exceeding 7lbs, extra lbs is 4.4$/lbs )

I only do pickups. I don't negotiate on buyers' behalf, if any situation warrants that I do, I will charge for this as I deem fit. It's the buyer's responsibility to ask all questions from the seller and do all the necessary checks before I meet up with the seller. The pickup fee is only applicable to inspection and transport. The pickup fee is non-refundable if items are not picked up due to reasons not limited to wrong location address, item not as described, safety, late show, money not deposited in time, etc.
Items picked up are subject to recall, repossession until they are in the buyer's physical possession after which they become the buyers' property.
I reserve the right to decline services to anyone.
I reserved the right to change terms and conditions without prior notification to customers.
I am not liable for iCloud locked status under any condition.

PAYMENT DETAILS
ACC NAME:MICHEAL OFODILE
ACC NUMBER:3132752906
BANK NAME: FIRST BANK

Phone/Whatsapp:+1(202) 996 0409
Other line/whatsapp 2348162204844
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
cassidypat:
[b][/b]Hello, we will be offering pick up and shipping services within Manhattan.NY and areas in New York

Also
Your name:
Name on the site:
Link of the item:
Price Agreed on:
Sellers Phone number:
Address for pickup:
Screenshot of the item:

2. Pickup state is MANHATTAN.NY my zipcode 10013 and anywhere in NEW YORK respectively with exception .

3. Final stop for packages is Lagos . Items can be sent to other states at an agreed fee via logistics.

4. Before requesting a pickup, It's your responsibility to chat with the seller to know if the ph one is in good condition, locked or unlocked, always ensure to request IMEI number esp. for iPhones or any other phones to enable me pick the exact device, for laptops, also confirm with serial number or whatever the case maybe to avoid being outsmarted.

5. Pls ignore any pickup/seller who tells you they can only ship esp. Offerup, Letgo, 5miles etc. Only Ebay or Amazon shipping is allowed due to buyers protection.

6. Please do not send item ordered for via gift-card payments to my address.

7. Items picked up on pickup sites are not refundable as they offer no buyer protection. Its only Cash and Carry.

8. Incase of failed pickup like seller not showing up, items not as described, pickup fee wont be refunded but item money will be refunded fully without any charges.

9. Note once you drop a pickup request you have automatically accepted my ToS.

10.WhatsApp is the best way to reach me!

11. .Also doing Amazon, eBay orders. NO GIFT-CARDS.

Any shopping sites are available for shipping --- Walmart, Target, Asos, Bestbuy, etc.
$15 for this service

No Gift cards.

TERMS OF SERVICE.
Newyork Pickup fee

Authorized pickup locations includes: Starbucks, Macdonald, Public stations, Police etc.

I only do pickups. I don't negotiate on buyers' behalf, if any situation warrants that I do, I will charge for this as I deem fit. It's the buyer's responsibility to ask all questions from the seller and do all the necessary checks before I meet up with the seller. The pickup fee is only applicable to inspection and transport. The pickup fee is non-refundable if items are not picked up due to reasons not limited to wrong location address, item not as described, safety, late show, money not deposited in time, etc.
Items picked up are subject to recall, repossession until they are in the buyer's physical possession after which they become the buyers' property.
I reserved the right to change terms and conditions without prior notification to customers.

PAYMENT DETAILS

Open for business
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by omotolsy(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
cassidypat:
[b][/b]Hello, we will be offering pick up and shipping services within Manhattan.NY and areas in New York

Also
Your name:
Name on the site:
Link of the item:
Price Agreed on:
Sellers Phone number:
Address for pickup:
Screenshot of the item:

5. Pls ignore any pickup/seller who tells you they can only ship esp. Offerup, Letgo, 5miles etc. Only Ebay or Amazon shipping is allowed due to buyers protection

6. Items picked up on pickup sites are not refundable as they offer no buyer protection. Its only Cash and Carry.

7. Incase of failed pickup like seller not showing up, items not as described, pickup fee wont be refunded but item money will be refunded fully without any charges.

$15 for this service

No Gift cards.

TERMS OF SERVICE.
Newyork Pickup fee

Authorized pickup locations includes: Starbucks, Macdonald, Public stations, Police precinct etc.

PAYMENT DETAILS

Other line +234816220844
Open for business
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2020
Open for business
cassidypat:

Also
Your name:
Name on the site:
Link of the item:
Price Agreed on:
Sellers Phone number:
Address for pickup:
Screenshot of the item:

$15 for this service

No Gift cards.

TERMS OF SERVICE.
Newyork Pickup fee

PAYMENT DETAILS

Other line +234816220844
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 8:14am On Feb 11, 2020
Open for business
cassidypat:
Hello, we will be offering pick up and shipping services within Manhattan.NY and areas in New York

Also
Your name:
Name on the site:
Link of the item:
Price Agreed on:
Sellers Phone number:
Address for pickup:
Screenshot of the item:

$15 for this service

No Gift cards.

TERMS OF SERVICE.
Newyork Pickup fee

PAYMENT DETAILS

Other line +234816220844
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
cassidypat:
Hello, we will be offering pick up and shipping services within Manhattan.NY and areas in New York

Also
Your name:
Name on the site:
Link of the item:
Price Agreed on:
Sellers Phone number:
Address for pickup:
Screenshot of the item:

$15 for this service

No Gift cards.

TERMS OF SERVICE.
Newyork Pickup fee

PAYMENT DETAILS

Other line +234816220844
Open for business

1 Like

Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
cassidypat:

Also
Your name:
Name on the site:
Link of the item:
Price Agreed on:
Sellers Phone number:
Address for pickup:
Screenshot of the item:

$15 for this service

No Gift cards.

TERMS OF SERVICE.
Newyork Pickup fee

PAYMENT DETAILS

Other line +234816220844
Open for business
cassidypat:

Open for business
Open
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
cassidypat:

Open for business
Call in for more service
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2020
cassidypat:

Also
Your name:
Name on the site:
Link of the item:
Price Agreed on:
Sellers Phone number:
Address for pickup:
Screenshot of the item:

11.PICKUP ITEMS FROM $700 ATTRACTS A $50 PICKUP FEE AND ABOVE $1000, PICKUP FEE IS $100

$15 for this service

No Gift cards.

TERMS OF SERVICE.
Newyork Pickup fee

PAYMENT DETAILS

Other line/whatsapp +234816220844
Open for business
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
cassidypat:

Open for business
Yes still available
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by labanji01: 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
AIN
Apple IPhone 6 16gb ₦33,000
Apple IPhone 6 64gb ₦38,000
Apple IPhone 6s 16gb ₦43,000
Apple IPhone 6s 32gb ₦46,000
Apple IPhone 6s 64gb ₦50,000
Apple IPhone 6s+ 16gb ₦58,000
Apple IPhone 6s+ 64gb ₦68,000
Apple IPhone 7 32gb ₦60,000
Apple IPhone 7 128gb ₦70,000
Apple IPhone 7+ 32gb ₦98,000
Apple IPhone 7+ 128gb ₦108,000
Apple IPhone 7+ 256gb ₦113,000
Apple IPhone 8 64gb ₦98,000
Apple IPhone 8+ 64gb ₦139,000
Apple IPhone 8+ 256gb ₦155,000
Apple IPhone X 64gb ₦162,000
Apple IPhone X 256gb ₦173,000
Apple IPhone XR 64gb ₦162,000
Apple IPhone XR 128gb ₦173,000
Apple IPhone XS 64gb ₦212,000
Apple IPhone Xs 256gb ₦220,000
Apple IPhone Xs Max 64gb ₦235,000
Apple IPhone Xs Max 256gb ₦255,000

Location: shop 2, First Floor, 3 Copia Complex idowu lane computer village Lagos.
https:///2348035534372
https:///2347064689294
01-4538040
[
Instagram: everydaygadget_ng
cassidypat:

Open for business
cassidypat:

Open for business
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2020
cassidypat:

Also
Your name:
Name on the site:
Link of the item:
Price Agreed on:
Sellers Phone number:
Address for pickup:
Screenshot of the item:

$15 for this service

No Gift cards.

TERMS OF SERVICE.
Newyork Pickup fee

PAYMENT DETAILS

Other line/whatsapp +234816220844
Open for business
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by tonee1: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2020
cassidypat:

Open for business

Your pick up fee is on the high side. Review it bro
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
tonee1:

Your pick up fee is on the high side. Review it bro
Well they are very much okay...my pick up covers all the area i mentioned to the maximum mile .... including the tolls on some of this areas are covered by my fee
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by tonee1: 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
cassidypat:

Well they are very much okay...my pick up covers all the area i mentioned to the maximum mile .... including the tolls on some of this areas are covered by my fee

OK. But I will advice u to check other pickup thread to see how they breakdown the pickup fee so u could understand where am driving at. Another thing is u will need vouches to really make peeps patronise u without any fear. My one kobo
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
tonee1:

OK. But I will advice u to check other pickup thread to see how they breakdown the pickup fee so u could understand where am driving at. Another thing is u will need vouches to really make peeps patronise u without any fear. My one kobo
Thanks for noting that for me...concerning the vouches its a work in progress
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by Kreamie(m): 12:30am On Feb 15, 2020
Good to have you on board but you'd have to work on your rates.

Your post also lacks a dropoff location/s..

Other than that, WELCOME!!

1 Like

Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 7:06am On Feb 15, 2020
Kreamie:
Good to have you on board but you'd have to work on your rates.

Your post also lacks a dropoff location/s..

Other than that, WELCOME!!
Thank you very much...this means alot coming from you i hope to provide better services as we grow..and as for your concerns its well noted
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
cassidypat:

Also
Your name:
Name on the site:
Link of the item:
Price Agreed on:
Sellers Phone number:
Address for pickup:
Screenshot of the item:

$15 for this service

No Gift cards.

TERMS OF SERVICE.
Newyork Pickup fee

PAYMENT DETAILS

Other line/whatsapp +2348162204844
Open for business
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2020
cassidypat:

Open for business
Open for business
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2020
cassidypat:

Also
Your name:
Name on the site:
Link of the item:
Price Agreed on:
Sellers Phone number:
Address for pickup:
Screenshot of the item:

$15 for this service

No Gift cards.

TERMS OF SERVICE.
Newyork Pickup fee

PAYMENT DETAILS

Open for business
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
cassidypat:

Open for business
Open for your service
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by oluGodson: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
Will advise you search deals on 5mile, Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist and put them here adding your cost transport and shipment.
That will attract people that are interested when they see the breakdown and total cost.

1 Like

Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
oluGodson:
Will advise you search deals on 5mile, Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist and put them here adding your cost transport and shipment.
That will attract people that are interested when they see the breakdown and total cost.
Thank you duely noted
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2020
cassidypat:

Open for business
Service avaliable
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2020
cassidypat:

Also
Your name:
Name on the site:
Link of the item:
Price Agreed on:
Sellers Phone number:
Address for pickup:
Screenshot of the item:

$15 for this service

No Gift cards.

TERMS OF SERVICE.
Newyork Pickup fee

PAYMENT DETAILS

Business is open
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2020
cassidypat:

Also
Your name:
Name on the site:
Link of the item:
Price Agreed on:
Sellers Phone number:
Address for pickup:
Screenshot of the item:

$15 for this service

No Gift cards.

TERMS OF SERVICE.
Newyork Pickup fee

PAYMENT DETAILS

Open for business
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
DEAL ALERT
Iphone8 plus 256GB

Condition
Factory unlocked
Only phone
Black
Battery 100%
TLC 153 000

Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by Zuzkidt(m): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
Observing...
Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
DEAL ALERT
IPHONE8PLUS 64GB

condition
Network lock (AT&T)
Only phone
White
Normal wear
TLC 97 200

Re: Order/pickup Service From Craigslist,offer-up,let-go,amazon And Ebay In New York by cassidypat(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
DEAL ALERT
Iphone XR (64 GB BLACK)

Condition
Factory unlocked
Little crack on the top right side
Phone only
Black
Battery 98%
TLC 111,600

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaswipe.com- Fund & Withdraw Your Bitcoin, Perfectmoney, Skrill, Neteller Etc / Get Your Skrill & Neteller Funded Instantly Using Nairaswipe.com / SLASH!!! US Used Iphone 7 Plus from 90k only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.