Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

A Nairalander And US Phd Student Promotes Africa Festival On United States' TV - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander And US Phd Student Promotes Africa Festival On United States' TV (1017 Views)

Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain / Air Peace Promotes First Officer - Biodun Apata To Captain / Nigeria Student In Hong Kong(prospective Msc, Phd Student) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander And US Phd Student Promotes Africa Festival On United States' TV by Mayflowa(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
Osasu Osaze is an ardent nairalander promoting Africa culture in the United States through arts, dance, drumming, music, poetry, etc. He is a doctoral student of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at the University of Missouri, and President of the Africa Graduate and Professional Student Association at the University of Missouri popularly called Mizzou. Mizzou is one of the only 32 public universities in the United States that are members of the Association of American Universities (AAU). The curator board of the university has awarded him six times through the GIA scholarship recognized for academic excellence and student leadership and two times by the University Black Alumni Professional Network. Osasu came to the United States in 2016 for further study while teaching at the University of Benin. Formally the University of Benin graduate of the faculty of engineering attended Cranfield University for his master's degree in the Design of Rotating Machines.

Africa Fest seeks to foster cultural inclusion and contribute to the experience of Africans, domestic students of Mizzou, and local community members in cross-cultural understanding. Africa Fest 2020 will hold at the Missouri Theater on Saturday, February 22, 2020.

Listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxk3P5j7xdk&fbclid=IwAR3BVtj0cfXQFijFLJn2RHxFQG1n3WFAFSIdRKMVSwny8bfVt9_25ro5n-Q

Justwise and lalasticlala, please help move this to front page to share to the world what international students are doing in United as a way to encourage others and improve our image on international platform

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And US Phd Student Promotes Africa Festival On United States' TV by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
Keep it up Osaze.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And US Phd Student Promotes Africa Festival On United States' TV by GboyegaD(m): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
This is nice. It will be nice to include his NL handle as well for those who may want to reach him.
Re: A Nairalander And US Phd Student Promotes Africa Festival On United States' TV by Mayflowa(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
post=86543016:
Keep it up Osaze.

Thank you for the encouragement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And US Phd Student Promotes Africa Festival On United States' TV by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
Mayflowa:

Thank you for the encouragement.
You are always welcome sir.
You can add pictures to the post for the members that can't watch the interview.

It's really a good interview, He only got to the states in 2016, and doing well for himself out there, that's impressive.

We are always happy to read about people like this in the diaspora than the 'other ones' that crime is in their blood and they keep hiding from the law 24/7!

Once more, Keep it up Osaze!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And US Phd Student Promotes Africa Festival On United States' TV by Generalkorex(m): 8:07am On Feb 11, 2020
Wow
Nice to read about this.
Osaze keep it up...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And US Phd Student Promotes Africa Festival On United States' TV by good4all40: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2020
This is magnificent keep it up bro.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And US Phd Student Promotes Africa Festival On United States' TV by Mayflowa(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
good4all40:
This is magnificent keep it up bro.

Thank you @good4all40 We all have the power to change our world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And US Phd Student Promotes Africa Festival On United States' TV by Mayflowa(m): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
Generalkorex:
Wow
Nice to read about this.
Osaze keep it up...

Thank you GeneralKorex for your support

I am waiting for justwise and lalasticlala to support me by putting this up on front page. I have been an active nairalander since 2010 and I believe in the dream project to help grow a community of informed youths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And US Phd Student Promotes Africa Festival On United States' TV by ahnie: 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
I love your signature osas smiley.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Is Anyone Studying In Brazil? / Help I Lost My Passport / 10 Highest Female Population Country In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.