Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Help Me Ooo, My Facebook Accounts And My Wats App Has Been Hacked - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Me Ooo, My Facebook Accounts And My Wats App Has Been Hacked (640 Views)

Arrested For Buying Pregnancy Kit, E Shock Me Ooo / My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked / Police Detain Student For Owning Two Facebook Accounts In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Ooo, My Facebook Accounts And My Wats App Has Been Hacked by Bomi(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hello everybody,
UNKNOWN SCAMMERS WITH GSM NO: 0706-960-5736 HACKED MY ACCOUNTS
Please help me stop this criminal activities by a hacker with gsm no 07069605736 who on the 3rd of February 2020 at 3 pm. Advertised a seminar on Facebook been organise on Wats app at about 4:30pm and he want me to partake in it. he ask for my wats app no and ask me to switch my phone off for 10 minutes that is when i suspect foul play.
I quickly re logging to my Facebook with E-Mail davebabajide@gmail.com he hacked it and block my access to it and also my wats app account with 0806-012-6169. I used the alternate Facebook account davebabajide@yahoo.com to inform my contact not to transact any business he also hacked and block it. He has been using my accounts to contact all my friends and all my contact asking them to get involve in certain dubious business. He has registered a glo sim card 0905-538-0178 using my name David Babajide.
Mr Bello Bolaji at about 4pm call to inform me that he has invested a sum of N30,000 and that he has been blocked. He paid into this account Ekwebelem Uzochukwu Union Bank Account No; 0129177695.
Lately some of my ex-student on my contact also call to inform me that he has been defrauded of sum of N30,000. The account details use are Ekwebelem Uzochukwu Union Bank Account No; 0129177695 and also Ekwebelem Uzochukwu Fcmb Account No 6616198013. At about 8:00 Am this morning (05/02/2020) My old student Mr Jide Ijimakinwa which I have not communicated with for pass four (4) years call to inform me that the Fraudster persuade him to invest into a business in which he invested sum of 100,000 naira into two accounts-the details are; Timothy Agi Zenith Bank Account No 2281181436 and Umoh Promise First bank Account no: 3146980351. .
Please help stop the activities of this fraudster and his accomplices who are still actively using my account.
Thank you,

David
Re: Help Me Ooo, My Facebook Accounts And My Wats App Has Been Hacked by chatinent: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
I retrieve accounts for a token.
Re: Help Me Ooo, My Facebook Accounts And My Wats App Has Been Hacked by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
when i think off all that's happeninig in the world, and all man's injustice to mankind ... i think i made the right choice to be A skeptic of most conventions and small talks especially as regards the issue of money
Re: Help Me Ooo, My Facebook Accounts And My Wats App Has Been Hacked by Suko110(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Take the account details to any police station close to you or better still do this...

Re: Help Me Ooo, My Facebook Accounts And My Wats App Has Been Hacked by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:29am On Feb 11, 2020
Report to Facebook.
Re: Help Me Ooo, My Facebook Accounts And My Wats App Has Been Hacked by Bomi(m): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2020
I have try reporting to Facebook but no response. Please help me!
Re: Help Me Ooo, My Facebook Accounts And My Wats App Has Been Hacked by Bomi(m): 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
I reported the case on February 4, 2020 to Area M In Idimu where I was ask to pay 10k for tracking. I send petition to Commissioner of Police in Lagos State which they acknowledged and the case was allocated to IGP IRT in Ikeja last Wednesday and I was called.
I wrote a statement detail what happen to date. It was allocated to DCP in the office. I was asked to direct all those affected to thier office.
Despite all these The Scammer is still carring on as if nothing happen!

Please help, I have send to NCC, MTN, Glo and even Cenral Bank of Nigeria.
It seems all these institution are league with these scammers!

(1) (Reply)

Chat With A Fraudster Asking Diamond Acc Details. / Herdsmen Kill Farmer, Son In Ondo As Villagers Allege Seeing Helicopter Drop / Dead Body Of A Man Found Floating In Osun River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.