Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? (3133 Views)

I Dated My Class Mate And Then Office Colleagues Without Hassles. / My Girl's Friend That I Dated To Marry For 8 Years,cheated On Me,i Need Advice / I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2006
I won't mind living there. The water and sand is really beautiful.
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by retro(f): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2006
I'm sooo proud of my country. Wooooot! Anyways, what are you up to?
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2006
Still boxing clothes. I heard stories about island girls. *drool* tongue

Thats actually the real reason I want to visit the bahamas. Screw the pretty sand and water. embarassed
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by retro(f): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2006
If I should go back to The Bahamas, I'll Bleep guys for 10 dollars. I hope John doesn't find out.
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2006
retro:

If I should go back to The Bahamas, I'll Bleep guys for 10 dollars. I hope John doesn't find out.

Thats too cheap. I'll pay over a thousand to hit that. tongue
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by retro(f): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2006
Afeni:

Thats a too cheap. I'll pay over a thousand to hit that. tongue

Oooh. It's free for you.
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2006
retro:

Is he the jealous type. Personally, I let my girl do whatever she wants. Its more interesting that way. Keeps the relationship filled with new drama and people. shocked cool
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by retro(f): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2006
Afeni:

Is he the jealous type. Personally, I let my girl do whatever she wants. Its more interesting that way. Keeps the relationship filled with new drama and people. shocked cool

Yes, he is. I'm jealous too. Grrr.
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2006
retro:

Yes, he is. I'm jealous too. Grrr.

lol. Thats interesting. The one thing we don't have in common. I just don't have the energy to play body guard to my girl. Besides, how do you know the love is real if your aggression is what is keeping the other person honest?
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by retro(f): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2006
Afeni:

lol. Thats interesting. The one thing we don't have in common. I just don't have the energy to play body guard to my girl. Besides, how do you know the love is real if your aggression is what is keeping the other person honest?

I'm not the 'omg, don't go out because she's going to be there' type. I'm calm about it. Actually, since John's the first guy I've ever been in love with, I'm sort of protective of him. I can't explain it.
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2006
Black nail polish shocked. Are you trying to be emo?
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by retro(f): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2006
Hahahaha. That's the only nail polish color I use. I'm not 'girly', I told you before. I used to be gothic though.
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2006
Gothic, but you never tasted blood. Poser! cool
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by retro(f): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2006
Haha! You don't have to taste blood to be gothic, slowpoke. It was actually a phase, a terrible phase of my life. It's all over now.
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2006
I have always been in a gothic phase. But other than insults directed at God (if such a creature exist), I never show it.
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by retro(f): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2006
Afeni:

I have always been in a gothic phase. But other than insults directed at God (if such a creature exist), I never show it.

My dressing is changing. I'm mostly on black but my music hasn't changed at all. I'm still a rock/metal fan.
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2006
I mostly wear formal clothing now. Especially now that I don't do anything but work. Black pants, and a white white dress shirt. Its way too hot to wear a complete suit. I change back to a normal semi-pop dress code when I am back in school. Unless I have presentations, in which case I wear formal clothing again.

I never wear excess clothing. Even when its below 20 degrees, I wear a wind breaker and head out to classes. cheesy The cold air makes me feel numb. (I love it)
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2006
retro:

My dressing is changing. I'm mostly on black but my music hasn't changed at all. I'm still a rock/metal fan.

My dressing has changed a bit too. I only wear a lot black, a little whiteand a little grey and blue. I keep away from all other colors.
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by retro(f): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2006
Afeni:

I mostly wear formal clothing now. Especially now that I don't do anything but work. Black pants, and a white white dress shirt. Its way too hot to wear a complete suit. I change back to a normal semi-pop dress code when I am back in school. Unless I have presentations, in which case I wear formal clothing again.

I never wear excess clothing. Even when its below 20 degrees, I wear a wind breaker and head out to classes. cheesy The cold air makes me feel numb. (I love it)

What kind of music do you listen to?

Afeni:

My dressing has changed a bit too. I only wear black, white and grey and blue. I keep away from all other colors.

I'm trying to wear all different colors but I'm still used to black. I tried wearing pink and I almost puked, disgusting. I just love black, maybe it's because I'm black? My Ipod earphone is white and my friends were surprised that I had a white thing on me. Pft! I'm trying really hard here.
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2006
Nine inch nails. Metallica. Jimmy eat world. 30 seconds to mars. All american rejects. Taking back sunday.e.t.c.

I listen to hip-hop too, but only in public. When I am a lone, its only rock! cool
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by Seun(m): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2006
Thread locked due to it's offtopic direction.

(1) (2) (3)

I Need An Asaba (Delta State) Based Girlfriend / I Need Male And Female Friends In Lagos / Say Goodmorning, good afternoon &goodnight To Somebody.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.