Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Will Write A 1000 Word Article For 1000 Thousand - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Will Write A 1000 Word Article For 1000 Thousand (1180 Views)

I will Design your Book Covers For ₦1000 (Portfolio Inside) / Hot New Offer!!!get A 1000-Word Article For Just 500naira / We Need 2 Freelance Writers To Join Our Team(n1000 Per 1000 Word Article) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Write A 1000 Word Article For 1000 Thousand by ugozoner: 12:39am On Feb 11, 2020
Hello I am a writer and write on all subjects. I can write for 1000 naira every 1000 words i write. U can call me on 08058635596
Re: I Will Write A 1000 Word Article For 1000 Thousand by EliteStriker(m): 12:49am On Feb 11, 2020
ugozoner:
Hello I am a writer and write on all subjects. I can write for 1000 naira every 1000 words i write. U can call me on 08058635596

You not on whatsapp
Re: I Will Write A 1000 Word Article For 1000 Thousand by BRATISLAVA: 5:01am On Feb 11, 2020
ugozoner:

Do you know the people you are writing for collect from 2,5 naira per word upwards? They are cheating you.
Re: I Will Write A 1000 Word Article For 1000 Thousand by FirstbornWds: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Do you know the people you are writing to collect from 2,5 naira per word upwards? They are cheating you.

Are they supposed to pay him the same thing they are receiving?

How about the stress of nailing a deal? Did you consider that?
Re: I Will Write A 1000 Word Article For 1000 Thousand by Premiumwriter: 8:45am On Feb 11, 2020
FirstbornWds:

you dey mind am.
Re: I Will Write A 1000 Word Article For 1000 Thousand by BRATISLAVA: 9:00am On Feb 11, 2020
FirstbornWds:

And that warrants the massive exploitation? It is his original work, he's the one who put in the effort.

What stress of nailing a deal? Half of your are on Fiverr and freelancer clicking in reasonable pay and exploiting others, did you consider that?
Re: I Will Write A 1000 Word Article For 1000 Thousand by FirstbornWds: 9:32am On Feb 11, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

And that warrants the massive exploitation? It is his original work, he's the one who put in the effort.

What stress of nailing a deal? Half of your are on Fiverr and freelancer clicking in reasonable pay and exploiting others, did you consider that?

There is nothing like exploitation here. The guy specifically mentioned how much he was willing to write for.

To answer your second question, nailing a deal isn't as easy as you see it. The sleepless night you have to go through and probably convincing a client that you were capable of whatever the project is.

By the way, it's not like you will write and there won't still be a need to make edits.

If getting a job on the platforms you mentioned is that easy, you should register on the platform and enjoy the full benefits. It is that easy
Re: I Will Write A 1000 Word Article For 1000 Thousand by BRATISLAVA: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2020
FirstbornWds:

There is nothing like exploitation here. The guy specifically mentioned how much he was willing to write for.

To answer your second question, nailing a deal isn't as easy as you see it. The sleepless night you have to go through and probably convincing a client that you were capable of whatever the project is.

By the way, it's not like you will write and there won't still be a need to make edits.

If getting a job on the platforms you mentioned is that easy, you should register on the platform and enjoy the full benefits. It is that easy

Exactly why I don't think there's any stress involved.

You spend sleepless nights convincing clients?

The guy was specific because he's used to the exploitative figures offered. The talk about editing is getting old. Some of you don't even want to pay after the gig is done for you, claiming there are so many corrections of one word or letter, though you knew you would still edit it. Until some began to demand pay first. If the editing is that bad, why not do it yourself? It's that easy.
Re: I Will Write A 1000 Word Article For 1000 Thousand by golddeejay(m): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2020
FirstbornWds:

I am on both sides. I know how hard it is getting steady work on those platforms.

But I personally will doubt the expertise of a writer pitching himself at 1 naira per word. Writing quality content takes hours, brainstorming, data and sometimes burning fuel.

Sometimes I wonder where people get the motivation to write an article, nevermind quality, at this rate. And no 'outsourcer' should complain or refuse to pay after getting sub-quality article at that price.
Re: I Will Write A 1000 Word Article For 1000 Thousand by FirstbornWds: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Exactly why I don't think there's any stress involved.

You spend sleepless nights convincing clients?

The guy was specific because he's used to the exploitative figures offered. The talk about editing is getting old. Some of you don't even want to pay after the gig is done for you, claiming there are so many corrections of one word or letter, though you knew you would still edit it. Until some began to demand pay first. If the editing is that bad, why not do it yourself? It's that easy.

Take it or leave it... There's nothing like exploitation. I don't agree to paying writers #1 / word but if the budget of the outsourcer is low and he thinks it's good enough for both parties, I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

And Yes, I still maintain that getting a job isn't as rosy as most of you think it is. I don't know about other but getting a client to completely trust that I am always capable of doing is what makes the difference.

Like I said earlier, most writers will provide you with a piece that will take probably hours to edit and even if you complain, the highest they can tell you is "Sorry."
Re: I Will Write A 1000 Word Article For 1000 Thousand by FirstbornWds: 11:07am On Feb 11, 2020
golddeejay:
I am on both sides. I know how hard it is getting steady work on those platforms.

But I personally will doubt the expertise of a writer pitching himself at 1 naira per word. Writing quality content takes hours, brainstorming, data and sometimes burning fuel.

Sometimes I wonder where people get the motivation to write an article, nevermind quality, at this rate. And no 'outsourcer' should complain or refuse to pay after getting sub-quality article at that price.

You are right. I completely agree with you
Re: I Will Write A 1000 Word Article For 1000 Thousand by BRATISLAVA: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Take it or leave it... There's nothing like exploitation. I don't agree to paying writers #1 / word but if the budget of the outsourcer is low and he thinks it's good enough for both parties, I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

And Yes, I still maintain that getting a job isn't as rosy as most of you think it is. I don't know about other but getting a client to completely trust that I am always capable of doing is what makes the difference.

Like I said earlier, most writers will provide you with a piece that will take probably hours to edit and even if you complain, the highest they can tell you is "Sorry."

The only thing we agree on.

It is exploitation considering the resources put into getting that piece; and the fact that whether it needs correcting or not, it is someones intellectual property and came at a price to their talent/skill.

As pointed out previously: if they aren't fit to do it, it's best you do it yourself.
Re: I Will Write A 1000 Word Article For 1000 Thousand by Ysakaws1: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

It doesn’t work that way. Even if the person works on Fiverr or Freelancer, he has only built a well reputed name for himself to get to that level of outsourcing. If he earns 2.5 naira per word, it is not called exploitation if he pays the writer 1 naira per word. I don’t get? Should the writer earn more than the brand owner? Should he pay the writer 2naira per word and take 0.5 per word or what? It’s just a normal thing in every industry. Do you think Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates stress themselves to program? No, they employ people to put in the efforts, but you don’t expect these people to earn more than them.
Re: I Will Write A 1000 Word Article For 1000 Thousand by BRATISLAVA: 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ysakaws1:

It doesn’t work that way. Even if the person works on Fiverr or Freelancer, he has only built a well reputed name for himself to get to that level of outsourcing. If he earns 2.5 naira per word, it is not called exploitation if he pays the writer 1 naira per word. I don’t get? Should the writer earn more than the brand owner? Should he pay the writer 2naira per word and take 0.5 per word or what? It’s just a normal thing in every industry. Do you think Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates stress themselves to program? No, they employ people to put in the efforts, but you don’t expect these people to earn more than them.

One naira per word is pure exploitation. The reasons for paying it don't matter. It cannot cover for any of his resources spent. What is wrong with him taking the 0,5 naira per word when he knows he's engaging several writers? Is it his intellectual effort?

(1) (Reply)

Professional E-book Writers Needed (continuous Work And Handsome Pay) / To Create A Blog Or Website / Chimamanda Adichie Chosen As Radcliffe Fellow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.