Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Some Serious Paid Clients, Mostly Ladies Looking For Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Some Serious Paid Clients, Mostly Ladies Looking For Serious Relationship (516 Views)

3 Steps On How To Attract Rich Clients Everyday! / Ladies Looking For Fun In Abuja Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Serious Paid Clients, Mostly Ladies Looking For Serious Relationship by HelpeeDeck(m): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2020
I have some ladies who are in need of serious relationship that can or will lead to marriage, they are well registered with me. Pls note, u will be properly screened and registered before I can link u up. This ladies are very serious and ready to meet up immediately... Pls guys from 29years upward will be attended to and you must have a source of income. You can WhatsApp me on 08032059244. Pls only serious guys that are ready should WhatsApp me.
Re: Some Serious Paid Clients, Mostly Ladies Looking For Serious Relationship by ylaa(f): 10:45am On Feb 11, 2020
So u dey collect money to gi ladies husband? U no fit do for free? When e work Dem marry u attend the wedding and chop � cake? grin

quote author=HelpeeDeck post=86554663]I have some ladies who are in need of serious relationship that can or will lead to marriage, they are well registered with me. Pls note, u will be properly screened and registered before I can link u up. This ladies are very serious and ready to meet up immediately... Pls guys from 29years upward will be attended to and you must have a source of income. You can WhatsApp me on 08032059244. Pls only serious guys that are ready should WhatsApp me. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Some Serious Paid Clients, Mostly Ladies Looking For Serious Relationship by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2020
ylaa:
So u dey collect money to gi ladies husband? U no fit do for free? When e work Dem marry u attend the wedding and chop � cake? grin

That covers alot ma, inspection of who am connecting with, me going down to see the person in face to face sometimes, verification of the person Work ID, video and phone calls to verify the person status, including FB investigation. All this is being carried out by me or my representative

quote author=HelpeeDeck post=86554663]I have some ladies who are in need of serious relationship that can or will lead to marriage, they are well registered with me. Pls note, u will be properly screened and registered before I can link u up. This ladies are very serious and ready to meet up immediately... Pls guys from 29years upward will be attended to and you must have a source of income. You can WhatsApp me on 08032059244. Pls only serious guys that are ready should WhatsApp me.
Re: Some Serious Paid Clients, Mostly Ladies Looking For Serious Relationship by Diegostan(m): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2020
Scammer
Re: Some Serious Paid Clients, Mostly Ladies Looking For Serious Relationship by HelpeeDeck(m): 8:58am On Feb 12, 2020
Diegostan:
Scammer

No need wasting my time with an uncultured swine fool like u. Prove to me where I scammed anyone, my ID was created since 2015, people has been linking up through my forum, if I have scammed any they would have stated it here. Jobless idiot like u are among the fools going up and down on nairaland looking for who to discredit with there miserable life.. Atleast some nairalander here are in my forum, new n old ones. Stupid fellow, may ur endeavors be discredit in life. On your profile it shows u do sell things for people, now imagine me typing scammer on every post u uploaded selling things for people without prove of u scamming me, how will u feel about it, maybe u are the main scammer here. Ode
Re: Some Serious Paid Clients, Mostly Ladies Looking For Serious Relationship by ylaa(f): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2020
Thanks for your explanation
Well-done and God bless you.
More Grace Sir.

quote author=HelpeeDeck post=86555896][/quote]
Re: Some Serious Paid Clients, Mostly Ladies Looking For Serious Relationship by HelpeeDeck(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2020
ylaa:
Thanks for your explanation
Well-done and God bless you.
More Grace Sir.

quote author=HelpeeDeck post=86555896]

God bless you too ma
Re: Some Serious Paid Clients, Mostly Ladies Looking For Serious Relationship by Diegostan(m): 11:30am On Feb 13, 2020
HelpeeDeck:
I have some ladies who are in need of serious relationship that can or will lead to marriage, they are well registered with me. Pls note, u will be properly screened and registered before I can link u up. This ladies are very serious and ready to meet up immediately... Pls guys from 29years upward will be attended to and you must have a source of income. You can WhatsApp me on 08032059244. Pls only serious guys that are ready should WhatsApp me.
All these your dog rant still doesn't change the fact that you are a scammer

1 Like

Re: Some Serious Paid Clients, Mostly Ladies Looking For Serious Relationship by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2020
Diegostan:

All these your dog rant still doesn't change the fact that you are a scammer

Idiotic fool. Stupid fellow. Show me how I scammed u or anyone from nairaland. I have them contact me and delivered there request, if I have not they would have called me out since. So If u can't show a proof or anyone I have scammed since 2015, u will never witness any good in your entire life.. bloody idiot
Re: Some Serious Paid Clients, Mostly Ladies Looking For Serious Relationship by Diegostan(m): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
HelpeeDeck:

Idiotic fool. Stupid fellow. Show me how I scammed u or anyone from nairaland. I have them contact me and delivered there request, if I have not they would have called me out since. So If u can't show a proof or anyone I have scammed since 2015, u will never witness any good in your entire life.. bloody idiot
Oga you have Time to type rubbish o, how's about you show us proof of your hook ups stop displaying your lack of sence maybe I'll stop calling you a scammer
Re: Some Serious Paid Clients, Mostly Ladies Looking For Serious Relationship by HelpeeDeck(m): 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
Diegostan:

Oga you have Time to type rubbish o, how's about you show us proof of your hook ups stop displaying your lack of sence maybe I'll stop calling you a scammer

You are a very stupid idiotic fellow, why will i upload sensitive private chats or profile of people that I recently linked up in a public forum like this, u think most of them are jobless like you or they don't want there profile to be protected. If only you have good working brain and u wanted to satisfy your curiosity with proofs if is real or fake u would have messaged me maturely on Whatsapp or mail me and simply asked for proofs just like how others does normally before they work with me.. But you just display the level of how low and shallow your brain is by calling what u don't know scam. You don't know someone or u haven't done any thing with the person before then u start calling the person scam without anyone identifying that the person is a scam. Yet u do claim to sell things online, menhhh!! u are a big dumb idiot. Why haven't people reported on this post with proofs of me scamming them.. Bloody nitwit
Re: Some Serious Paid Clients, Mostly Ladies Looking For Serious Relationship by Diegostan(m): 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
HelpeeDeck:

You are a very stupid idiotic fellow, why will i upload sensitive private chats or profile of people that I recently linked up in a public forum like this, u think most of them are jobless like you or they don't want there profile to be protected. If only you have good working brain and u wanted to satisfy your curiosity with proofs if is real or fake u would have messaged me maturely on Whatsapp or mail me and simply asked for proofs just like how others does normally before they work with me.. But you just display the level of how low and shallow your brain is by calling what u don't know scam. You don't know someone or u haven't done any thing with the person before then u start calling the person scam without anyone identifying that the person is a scam. Yet u do claim to sell things online, menhhh!! u are a big dumb idiot. Why haven't people reported on this post with proofs of me scamming them.. Bloody nitwit
Mehn... Am done replying you, you are without sence and as such not worth my typing. So off with your scam.
Re: Some Serious Paid Clients, Mostly Ladies Looking For Serious Relationship by HelpeeDeck(m): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
Diegostan:

Mehn... Am done replying you, you are without sence and as such not worth my typing. So off with your scam.

Stupid dingbat, it is spelled as Sense and not sence, bloody bornfool. Keep selling your fake things on nairaland thinking everyone does thesame scamming activities just like you. Even ant have more sense than you. Bloody coward, don't run away from what u started. I like abusing oponu like you when ever i meet any of ur kind. Nonentity.

(1) (Reply)

Matured And Lonely Ladies In Lagos Only. / I Have A Big Dick-i Can Satisfy You / An Igbo Girl Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.