Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Desktop With 6g Dedicated Nvidia Graphics Card For Sale(SOLD) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Desktop With 6g Dedicated Nvidia Graphics Card For Sale(SOLD) (1558 Views)

Hi House, Pls! Is My Nvidia Graphics Working / Clean Radeon Graphics Card For Sale (SOLD) / Build Your Gaming PC Or Upgrade Your Graphics Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desktop With 6g Dedicated Nvidia Graphics Card For Sale(SOLD) by nigmarelli(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2020
Greetings Peeps. A very clean desktop in perfect working condition for sale for those of you who are into graphics, video editing, programming and gaming for sale with Amd fx(tm)-6300 six-core processor @ 3.50 GHZ.
8gb ram.
Nvidia graphics gtx 1060 6gb gddr5.
1tb hardrive for just 160k only. Contact: 08081579796(whatsapp or call). Location is Lagos.

Re: Desktop With 6g Dedicated Nvidia Graphics Card For Sale(SOLD) by nigmarelli(m): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
STILL AVAILABLE.
Re: Desktop With 6g Dedicated Nvidia Graphics Card For Sale(SOLD) by nigmarelli(m): 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
nigmarelli:
STILL AVAILABLE.
STILL AVAILABLE.
Re: Desktop With 6g Dedicated Nvidia Graphics Card For Sale(SOLD) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
mehn...all the good shyt are in Lagos..chai. is it pay on delivery
Re: Desktop With 6g Dedicated Nvidia Graphics Card For Sale(SOLD) by nigmarelli(m): 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
SpecialAgent:
mehn...all the good shyt are in Lagos..chai. is it pay on delivery

Greetings Boss and happy weekend to you.
Unfortunately na cash and carry o! So once you pay for it with the waybill fee we go courier am give you.
Re: Desktop With 6g Dedicated Nvidia Graphics Card For Sale(SOLD) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss and happy weekend to you.
Unfortunately na cash and carry o! So once you pay for it with the waybill fee we go courier am give you.

Thanks very much boss, but I don't do that anymore, nairalanders thought me a very good lesson. Next time even if it's Jesus that's selling stuff, na pay on delivery we go do or meet am personally for transaction
Re: Desktop With 6g Dedicated Nvidia Graphics Card For Sale(SOLD) by nigmarelli(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Thanks very much boss, but I don't do that anymore, nairalanders thought me a very good lesson. Next time even if it's Jesus that's selling stuff, na pay on delivery we go do or meet am personally for transaction

I see Boss and i understand you quite perfectly. But you can ask about my reputation here on nairaland when it comes to doing biz and delivering stuff nationwide. However if by some chance you have someone in Lagos who can check the merchandise we can definitely do biz all the same. I appreciate the look in though. Where do you stay by the way?
Re: Desktop With 6g Dedicated Nvidia Graphics Card For Sale(SOLD) by nigmarelli(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
STILL AVAILABLE.

(1) (Reply)

Final Cut Encore Collectors Edition Free Download / Affordable Data Plan Subscription / What Level Are You On Candy Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.