Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital (31661 Views)

74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje / Governor Ganduje Inspects Kano Cancer Center Ongoing Construction / Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by frowland(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
gidgiddy:
The Governor whose skill at stuffing Dollars down his babariga is legendary

More like thou shall not be fought. More have stuffed much much more but where never caught. The mind have made you think all of them are saint except ganduje. The mind is indeed a terrible thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by GreenArrow1(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
kaludestiny10:
HahahahaBenue state bah.

U sabi!
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by gidgiddy: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
frowland:

More like thou shall not be fought. More have stuffed much much more but where never caught. The mind have made you think all of them are saint except ganduje. The mind is indeed a terrible thing.

But you got to admit that Ganduje's Dollar stuffing skills is legendary
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Prompto:
[s]Upon Ganduje dollar stealing Kano as not been looted to it death but your igbotic state will never recover from the endemic n relentless looting your pathetic Igbo governors have taken their state tru no wonder the entire place is now a shithole even animals can't wait to be evacuated from.[/s]

Truth be told, Kano as old as it is have had bad Governors. The saving grace of Kano is it’s large allocation from the federal purse as well as it’s commercial importance to the north.

The Governors of Enugu, Imo and Anambra are far above all the Governors that Kano have ever produced. Each of those states can boast of massive wide scale development compared to what is attainable in the NW. So don’t go there! Abia is a bad case on its own and should be chastised as such.
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
GreenArrow1:

If you know the IGR of Kano city alone (not to talk of the entire state), you wouldn't be typing this long grammar.

Nigeria's budget for this year is 22 billion pounds.

Let that sink in for a moment...then we can talk
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by thundafire: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
They build hospital but wouldn't go for medical check-up
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by NaMeAboki: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:
It's all very nice...but there is a problem

The issue is, how would the funding for the continued maintenance of the hospital be sourced??

The money we earn from oil, even when prices are high, is not enough to keep this hopsital well funded...and don't talk about agriculture...because most farming in Nigeria is subsitence, and less than 10% of our farming is mechanised...so there is no way we can compete with the agricultural powerhouses in Europe and elsewhere....

So, either Kano state people pay higher taxes down the road, or pay higher hospital bills, or watch as the hospital equipment breaks down because there is not enough money to fix things.

The UK spends 130 billion pounds on health annually. Nigeria spends less than 3 billion on health. And the UK has that money because they don't rely only on oil. They rely on industry and innovation. Here in Nigeria, we rely on sharing money. Instead of industry and innovation. Even the cry for restructuring is not a cry for developmet...it is a cry for more money to chop.

Kano has a high IGR base and is one of the few states that can survive without FG allocations.
Meanwhile, you may also want to tell us how your governor is doing with the resources available to him to develop your state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by peace81(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
meum:
Dis man is really trying 2 mk us forget that allegation.

He's really doing well in providing all these basic amenities as it's expected of him
Who are you self. Go meet your Governors and allow ours to work please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Kano has a high IGR base and is one of the few states that can survive without FG allocations.
Meanwhile, you may also want to tell us how your governor is doing with the resources available to him to develop your state.

1. Nigeria's budget for this year is 22 billion pounds.
Let that sink in for a moment. Meanwhile the UK spends 130 billion pounds for healthcare.

2. Although my comments were for Kano state since this is a Kano state thread, it can apply for most other states, including mine.

3..Nigeria is not a rich nation. Rich nations are industrial nations, not oil dependent messes like Nigeria that produces less oil than many a Gulf nation for a population ten times the amount.

Thank you
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by GreenArrow1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Nigeria's budget for this year is 22 billion pounds.

Let that sink in for a moment...then we can talk

If you are telling me that Kano state government wouldn't have the money to maintain the equipment in the hospital, then I'd keep disagreeing.
If you tell me that Nigeria's poor maintenance culture would catch up to the hospital in future, I'll agree.
Keep in mind that Kano is one of those mega states who's revenue is not totally dependent on the nation's oil revenue.
If you say that because the UK budgets a particular amount of money for health and Nigeria doesn't, without first considering the level of sophistication of the health facilities on either divide, then you are wrong.
Does Nigeria need to do astronomically more in it's funding on various key sectors while taking diversification more seriously? Of course yes.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Qoko: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
The man kept unveiling new projects Evey month, even than the richest Lagos and River states, after all, all the governors are used to stuffing dollars in their babariga, however, Gangudollars remained the best governor of our time, take it or leave it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
GreenArrow1:

If you are telling me that Kano state government wouldn't have the money to maintain the equipment in the hospital, then I'd keep disagreeing.
If you tell me that Nigeria's poor maintenance culture would catch up to the hospital in future, I'll agree.
Keep in mind that Kano is one of those mega states who's revenue is not totally dependent on the nation's oil revenue.
If you say that because the UK budgets a particular amount of money for health and Nigeria doesn't, without first considering the level of sophistication of the health facilities on either divide, then you are wrong.
Does Nigeria need to do astronomically more in it's funding on various key sectors while taking diversification more seriously? Of course yes.

The truth is, even Kano state with its mega revenue cannot earn the amount of money needed to keep and maintain a first class.hospital system.

I'm being honest.

The thing is, most states in Nigeria are not rich, and that includes Kano and Lagos. The looting being done by their politicians makes the matter worse.

If Kano generates the equivalent of 10 billion pounds yearly, which I doubt it can , then we can talk.

Nigeria is not a rich country. Or why hasn't government paid universities the N3 trillion promised in 2009 ASUU FG agreement.

The UK is an industrial nation. Nigeria is not. And neither is Kano or any other state. And until we industrialize, we won't earn the budget we need for world class infrastructure
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Ykc2(m): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
furrr:

All governors stuff Dollars somewhere ....

Atleast he is actually doing great for the people of kano
that's why Nigeria will still remain backward till this world come to an end,ganduje supposed to be cooling of in prison by now if Nigeria is not backward
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
GreenArrow1:

To add to my argument

Kano IGR for last year was N19 billion.

Or 40 million pounds.

So, you see
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by furrr(m): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ykc2:
that's why Nigeria will still remain backward till this world come to an end,ganduje supposed to be cooling of in prison by now if Nigeria is not backward

My brother we are talking in relative terms here..
Ganduje relative to most (99%) of Nigerian governors has done well ...'apples to oranges'
And by your logic all Nigerian politicians deserve to be "cooling off in prison"
And yes I agree with you Nigeria is indeed a very backward place ..
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by SwenFootwear92(m): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
All this politicians
Aw do dey feel comfortable wearing Agbada up and down.

Nah only Seyi makinde OysGov dey diffrent.

Agbada to go and inspect

U self Mr Governor
Reason am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by NaMeAboki: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

1. Nigeria's budget for this year is 22 billion pounds.
Let that sink in for a moment. Meanwhile the UK spends 130 billion pounds for healthcare.

2. Although my comments were for Kano state since this is a Kano state thread, it can apply for most other states, including mine.

3..Nigeria is not a rich nation. Rich nations are industrial nations, not oil dependent messes like Nigeria that produces less oil than many a Gulf nation for a population ten times the amount.

Thank you

You are quite right, the thread is about Nigeria and in particular, Kano State; so why not stick to the subject matter - note: nobody is comparing Nigeria let alone Kano State with the UK; if any comparison is to be made; then why not draw your comparison of Kano with its peer states in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Mccullum: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
the northern governors performing more better than their southern counter parts these days, my observation though!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
NaMeAboki:

You are quite right, the thread is about Nigeria and in particular, Kano State; so why not stick to the subject matter - note: nobody is comparing Nigeria let alone Kano State with the UK; if any comparison is to be made; then why not draw your comparison of Kano with its peer states in Nigeria.

Mind, I'm not here to insult anyone's state,.as it seems you think.

Rather, for Kano to have the sort of income it needs to keep that hospital first class and to build other first class infrastructure, it needs to become industrial and to actively export industrial goods.

Because it's budget cannot sustain that hospital.

Same for every state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by meum: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
peace81:
[color=#990000][/color]
Who are you self. Go meet your Governors and allow ours to work please.
Congrats! Una own dey work hard. Our own dey work too. How lucky we are grin
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Looks like Kano state have a huge budget.

Had two friends who were already employed by kwakwaso and the government even sponsored their postgraduate course here in southwest.

Even though their job differs from what they studied.
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Prompto: 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
Make I just de look u de laugh.
Are we talking about the Enugu that Ugwuayi as tow into a disgrace ? Thank God foe Okorocha over Imo you won't be making this comment today but what does he get for all his trouble if not persecution for his diligence. Thank God for APGA in Anambra too but Ebony n Abia are forever doomed till eternity in the hand of the devilish party of share the money orifice.

UdechiHD:
Truth be told, Kano as old as it is have had bad Governors. The saving grace of Kano is it’s large allocation from the federal purse as well as it’s commercial importance to the north.

The Governors of Enugu, Imo and Anambra are far above all the Governors that Kano have ever produced. Each of those states can boast of massive wide scale development compared to what is attainable in the NW. So don’t go there! Abia is a bad case on its own and should be chastised as such.
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
gidgiddy:
WHERE IS YOUR GOVERNOR STUFFING YOUR STATE DOLLARS?. SHARING IT WITH HIS SONS?.TIME FOR MANY OF YOU TO BURY YOUR HEAD IN SHAME. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by manasuk(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

To add to my argument

Kano IGR for last year was N19 billion.

Or 40 million pounds.

So, you see
what's 19bn??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Karac: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
Gandollar my guy
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by 77up(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
gidgiddy:

Really? Are you trying to say say that Kano is as good as Ganduje's Dollar stuffing skills will allow it to be?
then show me just a single governor in Nigeria.
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Masterpieceukpa(m): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
He is d best governor from the north so far nobody near am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by NaMeAboki: 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Mind, I'm not here to insult anyone's state,.as it seems you think.

Rather, for Kano to have the sort of income it needs to keep that hospital first class and to build other first class infrastructure, it needs to become industrial and to actively export industrial goods.

Because it's budget cannot sustain that hospital.

Same for every state in Nigeria

Do you know the hospital; it's size and facilities, therefore the resources it requires to sustain it?

I doubt if you know Kano; it's population and budget, let alone it's priorities

If not, then how can you make valid judgement or draw any conclusion against it, such as the one you have made?

Who says you need to industrialise first before you can have a decent hospital?

You may not be speaking out of malice; however, it seems you are doing so out of ignorance.
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by gazza07(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2020
Gandollar.... He's working
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by soso22(m): 11:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
gidgiddy:
How I wish Abia state governor will stuff more dollars than this man,and perform half of what this man did.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isha Sesay, CNN Journalist Commends Nigerian Doctors And Nurses / 288 New COVID-19 Cases, 355 Discharged And 8 Deaths On August 3 - (1601 Tested) / My Experience With Sleep Paralysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.