Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,199 members, 7,860,301 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Want To Study Economics In Unn Nsuka - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Study Economics In Unn Nsuka (1373 Views)

Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN / Laptop Fee In UNN Causes Hardship Among Students (photos) / University Of Nigeria Nsuka(unn) 2013/2014 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Study Economics In Unn Nsuka by PRINCE4CHRIST(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2010
[color=#990000][/color] please is there any friend that will help me on information about unn NSUKA and its admission. For i want to study economics there.
Re: I Want To Study Economics In Unn Nsuka by Odunnu: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2010
What information do you require?Be specific
Re: I Want To Study Economics In Unn Nsuka by eeo: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2010
@ Odunnu

can you give me your number so that I can call you. Mine is 08093000343. or you just flash me or send a text and i will call you, i want to make enquiry from you.Thanks
Re: I Want To Study Economics In Unn Nsuka by Odunnu: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2010
Right now, i'm wary of dropping my phone number; Just go ahead and ask your question/enquiry perhaps the answer will help someone else and thats the sole aim of the forum -helping each other. if u insist on a private talk, send a mail to justwise@hotmail.co.uk
Re: I Want To Study Economics In Unn Nsuka by PRINCE4CHRIST(m): 8:02am On Dec 15, 2010
Dr. Why i asked is that i will enter unn next year for economics, and i dont want any school to do enyanga for me (bride) pls if the school does not involve in that kind act tell me to proceed.
Re: I Want To Study Economics In Unn Nsuka by Odunnu: 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2010
What state are you from? UNN follows laid down precepts. If you pass, u are in
Re: I Want To Study Economics In Unn Nsuka by Chinyxboy(m): 12:14am On Dec 21, 2010
@ Prince, check your mail inbox, i just replied your mail. Wish you success.
Re: I Want To Study Economics In Unn Nsuka by Fphotographer(f): 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
Kai! See the grama of someone who wnts 2 read econs

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Institution: Is It Still Available? / Lasgem Assistance / Federal Poly Ede Post Ume 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.