Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan (11165 Views)

Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) / Thief Served Jungle Justice In Port Harcourt (graphic Video). / Breaking News: 1500 Yezidis / Shias Executed By Isis (graphic Video 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by na2day1: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2010
Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2010
shocking barbarism

1 Like

Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by Arosa(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2010
OMG, and this woman is somebodies daughter, mum or wife. cry cry cry God forbid

1 Like

Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by seyibrown(f): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2010
One of the 'benefits' of Islam/Shariah: Total humiliation, degradation and death for the womenfolk who exercises 'choice'! 

Islam traps, oppresses, terrorizes, and Kills! angry

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by aljharem(m): 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2010
what is the meaning of this angry angry angry angry

does she not know about sharia law angry
Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by PapaBrowne(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2010
Muslims have to stand up and fight against Islam! Or it will consume them!!There is just a whole lot that isn't right about what is being done in the name of their religion!!

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by aljharem(m): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2010
PapaBrowne:

Muslims have to stand up and fight against Islam! Or it will consume them!!There is just a whole lot that isn't right about what is being done in the name of their religion!!

what do you mean

is it not the law practised in a land you would follow, why disobey it angry

1 Like

Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by yeswecan(m): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2010
alj harem:

what is the meaning of this angry angry angry angry

does she not know about sharia law angry

You took that right from my mouth. It is not fair but if was aware of the law - i wounder why she made the wrong choice. Justice is contextual - shared understanding of a particular place and time- at least to an extent.

That said, Religion is captivity.
Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by jumobi1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2010
Man. I believe in 2012
Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by Omenani(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2010
The sad fact, that this is based on the outdated Sharia Law that was created during the Middle Ages. The blessed Prophet Mohammed did not preach violence against women, so I do not understand why some Muslim men would do such things.
Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by chyz(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2010
PapaBrowne:

Sharia has nothing to do with Islam. It is not in the Qur'an there for it is not islamic. It is put together by men.Some of the laws predate the Quran and others come from an evil but called the hadith. However; if she new the laws of the land and new what could happened at thought she was above the law or that they people were playing then she got her answer.
Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
Not surprised.

Seriously, I was expecting them to cut off her leg.

Nigeria needs to break, we cannot all be consumed into the Northerner's savage sharia law.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by aljharem(m): 2:03am On Dec 15, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Not surprised.

Seriously, I was expecting them to cut off her leg.

Nigeria needs to break, we cannot all be consumed into the Northerner's savage sharia law.

i think u are the savage angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by tpia1: 8:25am On Dec 15, 2010
i didnt even see the trouser- was it under her hijab?

our people and overzealousness undecided

lord have mercy.
Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by manmustwac(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2010
Yeah 53 lashes because she was caught wearing trousers under her hijab. This story was in all the national newspapers in the U K today, all over youtube, TV and now the sudanese government want to do an investigation into this because of the bad publicity it has attracted.
Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by Tunsbobo(m): 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2010
Thats why a country like Sudan can never progress or develop!! How would u treat a woman this way just because she wore trousers Its a pity that people especially muslims have been blinded and have also been denied their fundamental human rights because of this sharia law. The earlier the issue of this sarcastic, irrelevant and unhuman law called sharia law is adressed, the better!
Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 16, 2010
manmustwac:

Yeah 53 lashes because she was caught wearing trousers under her hijab. This story was in all the national newspapers in the U K today, all over youtube, TV and now the sudanese government want to do an investigation into this because of the bad publicity it has attracted.

Good. If those animals can beat a young woman like that [she was crying for her mother], imagine how abusive they'd be with their wives and children. mtchew
Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by aljharem(m): 6:08am On Dec 16, 2010
u are all mad

is it not the law of the land

you obey the law of the land you are in.

respect peoples law and they would respect yours angry

1 Like

Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 16, 2010
alj harem:

u are all mad

is it not the law of the land

you obey the law of the land you are in.

respect peoples law and they would respect yours angry

rollz eyez

Who told you she is not of that land?

Wasnt there also a law that prevented women from voting? A society perception that prevented women from working or getting educated?

Has the world not changed those laws and perception?

mtcheewww. Wht can men also be whipped from being ediots?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by buzugee(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2010
why yall acting like this is some scary stuff. when yall said graphic video i was like expecting the video to have decapitation or something crazy. i have being beaten worse than this in boarding school in nigeria.
Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by dinggle: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2010
1. Thank GOD I am not a muslim, If I was I would have long converted into peganism if christianity was non existence.
2. Thank GOD I don't live in a muslim state/country.
3. If u'r a muslim sitdon look untill them trash your wife or daughter for zamfara then conversion go enter ur head!

I was wondering if there is a law that allows for a man's organ to be chopped grin off if found in improper relationship, if no law like that, I think it is unfair if a woman can be stoned to death for same sin, just wondering who wrote the sharia law!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by Mosesojie2(m): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
John Nzubechi was born in Sierra leone after some years he came back with his mother to Nigeria,john mother was involved in car accident when she was Hawking sachet water and she died,john in search of greener pastures met a man called Monday who promised to assist john financially if he agrees to be his sex- partner(Homosexual),john Nzubechi agreed to Monday offer because he needs financial assistance,john and Monday were involved in homosexuality before Monday father who is a top government official in Nigeria discovered their involvement and planned assasinate john Nzubechi and because monday father is influencial he protected his son and want to arrest and jail john Nzubechi when all his plans to assasinate john Nzubechi failed,john Nzubechi discovered the plan to assasinate him and ran away from Benin city and till date he is declared wanted... Monday father is still in search of john Nzubechi either dead or alive in Nigeria
Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by GeneralOjukwu: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mosesojie2:
John Nzubechi was born in Sierra leone after some years he came back with his mother to Nigeria,john mother was involved in car accident when she was Hawking sachet water and she died,john in search of greener pastures met a man called Monday who promised to assist john financially if he agrees to be his sex- partner(Homosexual),john Nzubechi agreed to Monday offer because he needs financial assistance,john and Monday were involved in homosexuality before Monday father who is a top government official in Nigeria discovered their involvement and planned assasinate john Nzubechi and because monday father is influencial he protected his son and want to arrest and jail john Nzubechi when all his plans to assasinate john Nzubechi failed,john Nzubechi discovered the plan to assasinate him and ran away from Benin city and till date he is declared wanted... Monday father is still in search of john Nzubechi either dead or alive in Nigeria

Long story short...Nzubechi is a pillowbiting Fagg0t angry
Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by Xisnin(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
Backward monsters.
Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by Auxtin85(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
For those that will vote Buhari come 2019 this is the kinda of punishment they will enjoy if he eventually win. His agenda includes implementing shariah law
Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by ojuu4u(m): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
chyz:

Sharia has nothing to do with Islam. It is not in the Qur'an there for it is not islamic. It is put together by men.Some of the laws predate the Quran and others come from an evil but called the hadith. However; if she new the laws of the land and new what could happened at thought she was above the law or that they people were playing then she got her answer.

The same thing goes for those who knew the law on dressing code of an organization, but want to feel above the law by forcebly wearing hijab
Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by Gaddafih001(m): 6:39am On Dec 16, 2018
This officer might be the junior brother of Jubrin...
Chai,look at the resemblance....
Re: Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan by GeneralOjukwu: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2018
I think they are barbaric...but when in Rome....act like a Roman.

Defying the law with impunity attracts punishment.

Is it stupid to ban trousers for women? YES. But it isn't smart to wear them where they are banned

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Bad Roads & Potholes Serve As Gateways To Kidnappers’ Dens / How They Tried To Dupe Me Through Recharge Card Scam / Robbers Kill Oshin Aderigbigbe, NANS Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.