Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? (3485 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by chillex8(m): 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
chiemmanuel:
That ND I HV, looks like HIV,
If you see evil and hide it, you are part of the evil
Was scared for a moment. All i was interpreting was HIV.
Which kind shorthand writing Is this cheesy
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Torie8(f): 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
If I were u I will record everything she says and send it to the boyfriend and wife with a strange number

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
frozen70:

Pls report her to the man not the wife

Tell him all she has ever done to those little kids

Tell him to block her from coming to her house and he should help protect your identity

You know why I said he should help protect your identity, women are wicked naturally and I don't want her to plan evil against you

Then tell the husband to keep it away from his wife because if she gets to know, it will be disastrous

Meanwhile, make peace with your sister and she wouldn't know where its coming from and tell the man to act in a way that she too will be confused

Since you are female, I'll assume that you are a wicked and heartless bitc.ch since all women are the same.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by rain21(f): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Why will a mother leave her kids to strangers and not bother monitoring from time to time.what kind of carelessness is this?or is she over trusting? Are the kids that young that they can't report to their mum.

Even the man is damn too stupid and a fool,who dates a lady close to his wife and family?

Your sister is desperate, but the man and wife should be cautious biko
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Beckysmithy: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
rain21:
Why will a mother leave her kids to strangers and not bother monitoring from time to time.what kind of carelessness is this?or is she over trusting? Are the kids that young that they can't report to their mum.

Even the man is damn too stupid and a fool,who dates a lady close to his wife and family?

Your sister is desperate, but the man and wife should be cautious biko

Thankz. D kids are twins 2yrs and d baby is 9 months. We r from the same village with her husband , we grew up 2geda
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Ganjafama(m): 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
All this ND, HV, dierz, odas just made this post uninteresting. Op please try and write well.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Beckysmithy: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ganjafama:
All this ND, HV, dierz, odas just made this post uninteresting. Op please try and write well.
Ok thankz

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Ganjafama(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Beckysmithy:

Ok thankz
Call the woman and tell her confidentially that your sister is a threat to her kids life and that she is her husband's mistress. Tell her to never entrust her kids to anyone. In all this, make sure she does not tell her husband or anyone you told her, else you risk having a strained relationship with your sister.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Beckysmithy: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ganjafama:
Call the woman and tell her confidentially that your sister is a threat to her kids life and that she is her husband's mistress. Tell her to never entrust her kids to anyone. In all this, make sure she does not tell her husband or anyone you told her, else you risk having a strained relationship with your sister.

ThankZ
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by E685(m): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
The best way to think about this is that if you were in his wife's position, would you want someone to let you know about this?
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Your sister can kill.

Tell the woman to save her children. Because if you dont, you are also evil.

you will make the world a better place, if you help exposing your sister. They say blood is thicker than water but i tell you this, telling the truth will always make you feel better in years to come. And also remember, karma is real. What if someone did something like that to your kids without you knowing? Would you appreciate the person for not telling you?

Children dont know much, you and your sister are like guardians to them...thats why she left them you. If you dont report this...pukes...pukes...pukes..faints
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 13, 2020
Beckysmithy:
Diz is a throwaway account cos I don’t want to use my main account. My senior sis And I have the strongest bond ever , we r best friend And can talk about anything , we Have d same sense of humour , make each oda laugh. But deirz sumtin she has been doing which I’m not really happy with her cos she has been dating a brother from our village here in Lagos , he has rented the house where we are staying just closer to his house , he comes here every single day and stay in until midnight. he is married with 3 kids And d wife is very nice with us , she treated us like she had knew us from long time a go , she is kind hearted and has easily trusted us with her children but my sis is so jealous that anytime she goes to the house whenever she is left alone with d kids while d parents are away , my sis has put saliva in the kids foods, her urine , too much salt on the kids foods And has made the baby of 9 months to lick her dirty panty liner on different occasions like she said And when she told me about all this , I wasn’t happy with her And Have told her to stop this evil act cos dose children r innocent And God will punish her Have also told her to stop telling me her evil doing cos it breaks my heart but she told me to mind my business we had quarrel that day and we are not in talking terms for 2 weeks now . I really want to expose her so she should be punished for her evil actions. Please advice me , should I report her to the wife , our mom , pastor or mind my business ? Please no insult
expose her with evidence.
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Bosslaady: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
Mind your own business
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Jesslove(f): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Please do fast about it, the children are innocent talk to the pastor your sister is not normal she possess
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Karleb(m): 6:37am On Nov 27, 2020
angry
What the hell did I just read!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Interested In My Niece / Man Begs Wife To Bring Home His Sick Mom / What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.